Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:20 pm
Ichigo gave the coat back to Jack and said, "I'd better be going. Its nice meeting you." She then walked off and looked at the clock. (I'll put a random time xD) "7:55..." She said to herself and walked into her room, and yawned. "So tired too." She then changed into her pajamas and lay on the bed and fell fast asleep.

Kishiro felt really bored and started setting peoples things on fire in their rooms. He then crept out and sat down under a tree. He then giggled a little and laughed in his mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:04 pm
Kishiko looked at the time and sighed. "I guess we should be getting back to school." She went over to her closet and picked some clothes out. "Sorry I don't have guys clothes so I guess you have to wear the same thing today." She changed out of his shirt and into her new clothes. She then took Kaz's hand and teleported them back to school. She staggered, a little weak from last night. "Whoa. I wonder if my brother would kill you for what you did last night."  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:07 pm
Kaz sat on kishiko's dorm bed and laughed "well im already dead" he then leaned back on her bed "hey whens the next holiday?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:12 pm
"Well today is Christmas so I don't know why you're thinking about another holiday when one hasn't finished yet."  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:20 pm
Kaz store at her blankly "hmmm well i guess your gonna get your wish"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:22 pm
Kishiko looked confused. "What wish?"  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:23 pm
Kaz looked at her he then blocked off zack " remember what you said to Zack im gonna have the perfect christmas with you? that ring any chimes?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:34 pm
Kishiko smiled. "Oh." She gave him another death hug. "So what are we doing today!"  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:48 pm
Kaz then pulled out a present in a small square box "well first of all i should give you this its from me and Zack" inside was a white gold necklace with a diamond on the front surrounded by some more white gold  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:54 pm
Kishiko held the delicate little box in her hands. "Oh I wonder what it is. Oh gosh it's so beautifully wrapped i don't want to ruin it." She started ripping and shredding the little paper in pieces. She picked up the necklace amazed by its beautiful. "Ooo...gorgeous." She held it up in the light and watched it sparkle. "I bet it would glow just as beautifully in the dark moonlight." She hugged Kaz not hard but tenderly. "Thanks. To both of you."

(( aww that was sweet 3nodding ))

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:04 pm
[[ meh like i said i can have a soul......even though i dont like chritmas ]]

Kaz hugged her back "meh it was mostly zack who chose the necklace but i knocked the sense into the guy to give us cheap" he said chuckling  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:08 pm
(( you don't? why? I know why I don't like it. I don't celebrate it lol ))

"I love it anyway." She held his face and kissed him deeply.

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:12 pm
[[ i have my reasons........why dont you celebrate it? ]]

Kaz kissed her back  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:53 pm
(( religious reasons ))

She then took her necklace and entered into all the minds of her deathpenalty members. Everybody, since it is christmas, we will be watching in the school theatre, The Nightmare Before Christmas. I may or may not be there depending on...well...I just might not be there. She hugged Kaz again. "So what do you want to do now love?"

Ichiro was bored, and the only one left to pick on was Zack. He guessed he was in Kishiko's dorm so that's where he went. Luckily for him, the window was open. He saw Kishiko but with her was a guy who looked like a DeathPenalty version of Zack. "Who's this?"  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:59 pm
Kaz smiled at her "i dont know maybe pick on someone?" Kaz was just plain bored then he saw Ichiro walk in he glared at him and walked up to him "i remember you you insulted me before and you were bald when did your hair grow back" he said still glaring he remembered the time he insulted zack witch was just as bad as insulting him  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games