Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:29 pm

"I guess I have to motivate you."Soli saw him try to escape even more,"If keep doing that and you'll knock yourself out."Soli grabbed the sliver knife,"If you don't control it Leon then I'm sorry but I'll have to kill you."Soli looked dead serious.She knew she would never do this but she didn't want to use the other option.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:34 pm

(( can I get a recap of what has gone on since my last post?))

Lady Eevee

Kroenig

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:42 pm

((Sorry, Eevee - I honestly don't know myself...))

Caldwell stands at this, but makes no move to stop her.

"It seems you two have this under control. I have to go attack someone and possibly kill him, so I'll be gone for a while. Then I have a meeting, then I have to feed."
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:45 pm

User Image
LeonSkurks

The threat only made Leon more violent, causing the transformation to go further until his whole body changed, leaving him a large black wolf, hungrying for flesh.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Kroenig

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:51 pm

After the change, Caldwell stops. He looks at Leon intently, then presses a small button on the watch. A black-silver weave katana is now in his left hand.

"On second thought, I'll stay. Securing your safety - both of you - is slightly more important."
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:53 pm

Soli watched this happen the blood hold still was intact,"You really are pushing it you know,"Soli took out a jet black metallic collar,"If you can't fight the thing or at least control it I'll put this on you it contains the beast part that makes you act the way you are now but you'll be dependent on it that's why I don't want to use this your going to have to show me you can control it Leon!"Soli yelled at the wolf.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Kroenig

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:02 pm

"Actually... I believe I'll change my mind again. I have no fear that you cannot succeed at this venture. My presence does nothing."

Caldwell returns the blade to his watch, and shifts to the area that Nike and Robert are in. He adjusts the watch strap, and looks to the pair, Nike primarily.

"I believe you're going to the Retreat... you may require assistance. Mine specifically. 'For the day of their wrath has come, and who can stand?'"
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:06 pm

"We're not going right this second," Robert told Caldwell. "We have a few things to do first."

Dameon Black

Kroenig

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:07 pm

"Of course... I do as well, incidentally. I was merely offering my assistance... my blade, if you will."

He answers, then adjusts the watch again, then lastly looks at his fingernails. They're getting long again.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:10 pm

Brago got back to his bedroom. "Hana, Im back. U miss me?"

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:11 pm

((Eevee, Brago has gone back to the mansion, Soli is fighting Leon and Caldwell is watching. Xram fought for Ragnok leadership and lost, he was trying to save some Dhamphyr but....., Dante is a bounty hunter and Misha has taken an interest, Nike went to feed and Robert is manning the club until she returns 3nodding ))

Nike's hunger gnawed at her insides. She had waited too long. A sudden panic came on her. "I have to go." Nike ran from the room and out of the club, she pnly slowed, when the hunger became unbearable. She saw a pimp slapping around one of his prostitutes and head angrily down an alley. She followed, silently. When they were clear of any human traffic, she made a noise and the pimp turned in surprise. He only had time to see her eyes glow and her fangs flash as she ripped savagely into his neck, her hunger in full control. She gulped greedily, the blood running in rivulets. When she was fully satisfied and herself, she realized that his heartbeat was fading. Disgusted with herself she threw him into Darkspace where the watchers would feed from him, destroying the evidence. She pulled a hankerchief and kept walking. This is bad. The feedings are becoming to close together, she thought.

Edited ((I finished after you guys started your conversation, sorry. It was too much to delete, she'll be back sweatdrop ))

The striped tabby, squeezed through the cracked window of the motel room. It jumped onto the bed, next to some guns, and began licking its paws. Misha watched through its eyes as she sat in a park tree not to far away. "Found you." She laughed in delight.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:17 pm

"We'll let you know if we want your assistance," Robert told Caldwell. "I'll talk to Nike about it when she gets back. Then we'll contact you if we want your help." He turned and walked out of the back room to wait for Nike at the front door of the club.

Dameon Black

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:25 pm

It didn't take long for NIke to find her way back. She stumbled into Robert like a drunk. "Have...to go to...office." She mumbled. She felt Robert support her. She flopped into the desk chair, when she noticed Robert staring at her. She realized she was covered in blood.

Edited (I'm editing all over the place, gives everyone the tail rofl ))
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:28 pm

Caldwell nods his assent, and vanishes.

He reappears behind a man dying of cancer in a hospital, and drinks his fill. The man is dead long before he stops, but Caldwell keeps the pain from coming to the man. After drinking his fill, he wipes his mouth and returns to the Whisperer's place of residence.

Kiro watches the man as he walks to the front door. He knew the man's past as he saw him - one of the advantages of telepathy. He knew his name - Robert - and that he had just met with a vampire of moderate strength, Caldwell, and that he was waiting for his girlfriend at the door of the club. His eyes were closed, and he was in a black coat and pants - he did not stand out as much as he did in his priest garb.

He feels the pistol under his arm, loaded with black steel rounds. He might be able to hit the vamp, but as far as he can tell he hasn't been noticed.

Kroenig

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:35 pm

User Image
Hana left the Bedroom and walked out into the garden of the mansion. she walked around it and picked a few roses. She places on in her hair as she sat on a bench and looked at the other ones and played with them.
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games