Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:31 am
{{Because you're not a dark elf. Udos xun vel'bol udos ssinssrin, vel'drav udos ssinssrin. ninja }}  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:21 am
*bandaidd dreams it is her birthday and all her friends are coming to her party, but there are no decorations. she looks for her daddy and can't find him anywhere, so she decides to decorate herself.

she finds the balloons and crepe paper and confetti but something is wrong and they are all black. it is too late to buy more so she just starts blowing up the black balloons.

grunnies come and she thinks they are going to help her, but they just bite the balloons and then the birthday cake starts on fire and when she tries to put it out she hurts her hand*

bandaidd
Crew

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:24 am
* nurse comes in to see the patient in the throes of a nightmare. going to med cabinet she grabs a syrinnge and two mg of valium and injects it into her IV. she sits back and watches as the patient slowly starts to calm down and once more drift back into sleep *  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:30 am
Daddy! I love you.

*bandaidd turns to Black with a sleepy smile*

My hand hurts, Daddy. Tell me a story and I can be brave.

*she reaches for him with both arms and closes her eyes as her brow unfurrows and her face melts into a picture of angelic calmness*

bandaidd
Crew

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:18 pm
*Bandaidd waits for a few minutes and gets no story whatsoever. Deciding not to be brave after all, she thinks angry might be appropriate and although this is an emotion she hasn't had much experience with, she's pretty sure she can pull it off.

She sits up and glares in the general direction of her "daddy" and realizes he isn't even there! She ramps up angry to furious and yells at the nurses, sending them scurrying*

I don't need a compass to know which way the wind shines! Right now I'm kinda like a powder keg and you're all strike anywhere matches! ... a ticking time bomb of fury here! Beware! I am getting out of here and leaving, that's what I'm going to do. I'm a nurse and I freaking know how to disconnect an IV, I'll have you all know. Fat lot of good you did me. And no I will not sign any leaving against medical advice forms. Put that in your crops and swallow it and barf it up and swallow it again.

*takes out IV and carefully puts needle in the sharps container, then goes and takes shower and puts on clean employee scrubs. she puts her cheer uniform in a biohazard bag and brings it with her*

I hate your shampoo! Why don't you get some decent hair products? Sheesh. See, this is how furious I am. I never say the word hate.

*stalks out*

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:26 pm
bandaidd
Put that in your crops and swallow it and barf it up and swallow it again.
{{ rofl rofl rofl rofl There are no words to describe how hilarious I thought that was, especially coming from bandaidd.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:43 pm
[[yay!! made ya smile heart ]]  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:17 pm
* walks into the hospital and the nurse seeing who was in his arms rushes forward and starts apologizng profusely. He shrugs her off and takes bandaidd to a secluded room and has two orderlies sit with her. One in the room and one outside. After that he heads to his office and passes out in his chair for a nap. *  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:30 pm
*curls up in snuggly blankie blissfully unaware of where she is or the fact that she still has no pants on and dreams

of flying through a warm snowstorm to new york to visit her friend, but she gets lost and she can't find him.

she whimpers a little in her sleep and turns over*

[[i'll be back on later]]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:36 pm

((LOL Bandy, you crack me up. *Pets Bandaidd's head* Poor darlin'... Remind me to never peeve Bandy off!

And Series, I swear you have been in my head about how to escape the clinic, dagger I hadn't thought of... BLack you didn't just hear that ninja I think I"ll leave now.... xd ))

iggies

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:41 am
*comes in and asks the person at the front desk what room bandaidd is staying in since he heard that she had been taken here. The person at the front desk points down the hall and tells him it's around the corner at the end and something about a person being posted outside the door so it will be easy to find. Lifts an eyebrow at that last part, then shrugs and makes his way down the hall.

As he walks up to the room to go in, the orderly outside starts asking him questions regarding his visit. Staring blankly for a moment, he later scoffs*
pft... I don't have to answer to you. Just move out of my way stare

*the orderly is hesitant at first, but since he was just given orders to make sure bandaidd doesn't leave and nothing about people coming in, he goes ahead and steps to the side. Tes glares at him while he passes and enters the room. Seeing another orderly inside, his eye twitches a bit*
... is this really necessary? It's just bandaidd!

*digs in his pocket a moment and tosses the orderly in the room a small amethyst*
Here. Go buy yourself a really rich coffee or something rolleyes

*excited beyond words at the sight of the gem, the orderly quickly leaves. Tes pulls up a chair next to bandaidd's bed and sits down*
Hey band. I sort of let you down there, didn't I? I said I was going to punch in the face anything that tries to harm you, but here you are and no faces have been punched. I don't know where I was or what I was doing when it happened, but a promise is a promise. I should have been there.

*takes a small giftbox out of his coat pocket and places it on the bedside table*
I don't expect this to make it up to you, but maybe it's a start. Don't let them keep you in here too long.

*stands and pats bandaidd gently on the top of her head, then crawls out the window to make the orderlies think he's still in there, hoping that will get them to leave her alone, at least for a while*

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 11:40 am
OW!

*Wakes up suddenly on the floor, realizing that she just fell out of bed. She reaches up and feels a sore spot on her head where she landed and already it is starting to swell a little.*

*Her hand hurts too and she looks at it but it looks totally normal. She moves it and pushes around the hurty spot, but nothing really makes it worse. strange.*

*She wonders why she is in Dr. Black's place without pants and suddenly an orderly rushes over, asks her if she's okay, checks her pulse, and calls for help. She is soon surrounded by a medical team asking her questions and totally overwhelmed.*

*She pulls a blanket off the bed and wraps up in it.*

Can I have some pants?

*She refuses to speak until scrub pants appear*

Some privacy please!

*Everyone but the orderly leaves the room one by one and the orderly hesitantly turns his back while bandaidd hides behind the blanket and wiggles into the scrub pants. She gets back up into the bad and straightens the blankets over her and notices a giftbox on the mayo stand.*

*Looking closer, there is a tag that has her name on it from ThisEmptySoul. Smiling, she opens it and finds a magical bandaid! The best gift ever and just what she needs! She opens it carefully and places it on her head and instantly her head feels better.*

Okay. I'm ready.

bandaidd
Crew

Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games