Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:03 pm

we hung bak and walked towards the cave over in the rock cliff with the ocean across from it. the cave wasnt even a cave it was more like a littl cut out that cud shelter you somewat. we sat down and he put his arm around my waist. "so wat do you hav planned for us?" i asked leaning my head on his shoulder. "hmm...i was thinking i wud take you into the water and splash you a bit...just be here with you..just you." he said leaning in to kiss me. i kissed him bak passionately and wrapped my arms around his neck. we somehow fell backwards in the sand. wen we broke aprat he brought his arm that he had under me and brought it up under my neck so he cud play with my hair. he took his other arm around my waist and brought it up to my face so he cud stroke it. i cuddled up to him and rested my left arm across his chest. nobody was ther at our part of the beach and we wer mostly covered by the bushes infront of the semi-cave. so i took my shirt off and used it as a pillow. he looked me up and down and smiled. "wat?" i asked feeling my cheeks burn up. "nothing" he said as he did the same with his shirt. i bit down on my lip realy hard as i felt my face flushed. i looked blake up and down as he flexed his muscles. he layed back dow and closed his eyes. of course i was still sitting up like an idiot looking at his six pack. "wat?" blake asked without opening his eyes. "nothing." i said my voice going high pitched as i lay bak down and curl up into his arms. he chuckled slightly. he leaned down to kiss me and i wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him bak. he wrapped his arms around my waist and somehow got on top of me but still kissing me.

derek splashed tomoyo and kazumi and ran away and hid behind amy. jessica jumped up onto kazumi and scrambled up onto her shoulders. "lets go in the water! lets go! lets go!" she squeeled.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:24 pm

Kazumi chuckled and ran into the water with Jessica on her back. Tomoyo chuckled and ran into the water and splashed back at Derek.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:55 pm

derek screammed happily as the cold water splashed onto him. "ahh!! amy help me!" derek sceamed as he hid behind amy again. she splashed tomoyo and then ran some over by sora who splashed her. jessica jumped down and dove into the water and came bak up and splashed kazumi in the face. and ran over with derek and amy. wher's blake and erin? jessica thought to kazumi as she splashed her.

wen we broke apart he kissed my neck a littl bit. "blake, stop that tickles." i giggled out. he chuckled, "mm..nah..i like hearing your laugh...even if you are...giggling." he said in between kissing my neck and below my ear. "stop." i said as i brought his face to face mine and kiss him. "but if it," kiss, "tickles then," kiss, "it givs me all," kiss, "the more reason to do it." he said laughing and started kissing my neck again. "blaake." i said laughing as he skimmed the side of my stomach with his finger. "wat? do you not like laughing?" he asked bringing himself up into the push-up postion. wen i looked into his eyes ther was a mixture of excitement and i think i saw a bit of love in his eyes. "yes i do like laughing. but i also like doing something else." i said and pulled myself up and kissed his neck and wrapped my arms tightly around his neck and ran my hand thro his hair, bringing him down with me. he hugged my body close to his. "by the way you look very beautiful in your littl bikini." blake said as his hand stopped rite on the knot that was keeping my top up. i laughed and pulled bak from his neck, "thank you." i said blushing. he leaned in to kiss me, but then we both stopped suddenly and listened to people passing by, our bodies tensing up. blake peeked over the bush to see wat was going on and two guys in blue golf shorts and white shirts started walking our way. "crap." he muttered as he threw on his shirt and handed me mine. "wats going on over here?" one of them said as they came up rite after i fixed my shirt.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:03 am

Tomoyo and Kazumi laughed and splashed at Amy and Jessica. 'Oh, just getting some time alone.' She replied to Jessica's thought as she smirked evilly and went underwater. She skulked behind Tomoyo and grabbed her legs, making her jump two feet in the air. When she saw Kazumi, she laughed and splashed Kazumi.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:24 am

oh ok..they deserve it. jessica thought bak and was crying cuz she was laughing so hard at tomoyo's reaction. jessica splashed derek and then sora and amy and jumped onto tomoyo's bak. "ha! ha! you are now my noble steed! i command you splash derek!" she said playfully to tomoyo and laughed.

we stood up quickly. "uhh..nothing thats your bussiness...who are you?" blake said confused and stod infront me. kazumi be ready to do an up and away at any moment. we mite hav company. bad company. i thought as i peered over blake's shoulder. "we are the FBI. and she's on our most wanted list." they said holding up their badges. "then why arent you guys in suits and stuff?" i asked waving my hand out at them. they exchanged evil glances at each other then one of them whipped out a tazer and tazed blake in the neck making him fall to the ground like a ton of bricks. then the other guy punched me in the cheek and turned me around and covered my mouth. he wrapped one arm over my arms and chest so i had no use of them while the other occupied my mouth. i tried screaming but it didnt work. i kicked my legs everywher and trying not to kick blake who was now unconcious from the tazer, his arm twitching. i felt tears run down my cheek wen i looked at him. the guy who tazed blake grabbed my feet and duck-taped them together and then my hands and mouth. "now sweetie listen we arent with the FBI if havnt noticed that already. we are kidnapping you. you are going to be working for our boss..he gets around the world..." he puased, "if ya kno wat i mean." the guy said raising his eyebrows a few times and winked at me. no! no this cant be happening! kazumi! get over here! now! hurry! i thought to her desprately hoping she heard me. i screamed more and tried to break free of the grasp they had on me. the guy tazed blake one more time before he help the guy holding me by the hair carry me off. i cud see my flock in the distance. i screamed some more thro the duck tape hoping they cud hear me then they hit me over the head with something hard making me black out.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:36 am

Kazumi nodded. 'On my way!' She sent. She looked at Tomoyo. 'Stay here with the kids and keep them right here until I say so.' She nodded, then ran over to Erin and Blake. She snarled at the men in white and looked at them. 'Let go of them.' She sent, eyes narrowed. ((Gonna get off for like an hour.... I won't be as active until sunday, so if anything major happens, you can godmod my characters. Sorry..))

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:48 am

((ok. and its ok.))
i opened my eyes slightly to see that kazumi was coming our way and the guys trying to carry me off. "wat the f**k? did you hear that?" one of them asked. "ya...come on lets go. just throw her over your shoulders.wait. here. put her in the bag so we dont look like wer kiddnapping some skank." he said as my feet wer being shoved into a bag. i didnt kno wat to do, how to fight bak. i felt useless and volnurable. they slipped the bag over my head and tied it, then i was thrown over one of their shoulders and they wer running now.
blake woke up and saw kazumi running towards two guys with a big sack. "erin? wher's..." he paused looking up and around him. "erin! dont worry im coming!" he yelled as he scrambled to his feet and was running just a few yards behind kazumi. dont worry erin im coming! i wont let them take you away! he thought frantically.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:58 am

Kazumi growled and ran on all fours for a brief second and made her claws and fangs grow. She leaped and landed on the guy who was holding Erin. "I said Let. Her. Go." She snarled, baring her fangs at him, and then scratched his face.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:58 pm

they tumble over wen kazumi tackled him and he landed with an oof sound leaving his mouth and he screamed as she scratched his face. i went flying thro the air and did a few backwards summer saults before staying on my knees. i shook my head thro the top of the bag and saw blake running towards me with a wild, distraught look in his eyes. he tripped as he ran in the sand but cuaght himself. the other guy was running for the hills not even trying to help his friend. blake got to me and took the duck-tape off my mouth carefully and then helped me out of the bag. he took the tape off my hands and feet andthen just nelt ther besides me and hugged me. "erin! erin, are you ok? did they hurt you?" he asked rapidly, and kissed my forehead and ran his fingers gently over my face and hair checking to see if ther was any evidence of wat happened to me. "ya im fine." i croaked out. he kiss my lips for only a second before he pulled bak and helped me to my feet. i rubbed my head, "ow. that kinda hurt." i muttered but wen i looked over at blake i realized that i shouldv kept that to myself, cuz he kissed the side of my head wher i was rubbing it. "they hit your head?" he asked. i nodded. he folded me into his arms and hugged me tightly but gently at the same time. the guy was yelling as kazumi kept at him. "kazumi let him go. i think he learned his lesson." i said trying to avoid her claws. kazumi got up off of him and watched angrily as he crawled backwards away from us. "you guys are freaks!" he yelled at us as he started to run away. "like that's news to us." kazumi said as she retracted her claws. "are you ok erin?" she asked turning towards me. "ya im fine. thanks kazumi. you too blake." i said hugging them both.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:15 pm

Kazumi smirked. "You've become quite popular, no?" She asked. Tomoyo looked up from the kids and thought to Kazumi. 'Everything okay?' 'Everything's fine.' Kazumi sent back. "I wonder if they were connected to Itex.." She said, concern edging her tone.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:22 pm

i smiled sarcastically bak. i shook my head. "i dont think so cuz..." i paused covering blake's ears but knowing it was no use, "cuz they said 'you are going to be working for our boss..he get around the world..if ya kno wat i mean......put her in the bag so we dont look like wer kidnapping some skank.'" i said taking my hands away from his ears. he looked angrily in the direction the men ran. i tugged on his hand. "they called you a skank?" he said angrily. i nodded. "dont worry, we all kno im not. so...just let it go. come on lets go help tomoyo with the kids." i said trying to coax him away from the scene. he nodded and put his arm around my waist.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:26 pm

Kazumi nodded and walked back with them, thinking about what just happened.
Tomoyo smiled and sat on the sandy beach, watching the kids play around in the water.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:31 pm

i let go of blake and ran ahead and scooped up my littl wet bundle of demonic joy into my arms. "ahh! erin! you're here!" derek squeeled wen i spun him around. i put him down and he splashed me so i splashed bak. me and derek wer having a splashing war wen i noticed that something was wrong with his skin. it was turning a weird shade of gold. i stopped splashing, "derek...are you feeling ok?" i said picking him up and putting sitting him in the sand next to tomoyo and blake. "ya i feel fine, why?" he asked panting. "der' your skin is turning some goldish looking color." blake said looking at blake like he was some looney person running down the street.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:50 pm

Tomoyo tilted her head when she saw Derek's odd coloration. Kazumi looked at Derek. "It could mean that he's getting a new power... They somethimes have strange effects on the person before they kick in..." She said, feeling Derek's forehead.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:58 pm

me and blake exchanged confused and scared glances "a new power?" we said in unison, looking at derek. derek was just amazed at how his skin looked to him. "cool! i wonder if i glow in the water!" he said happily jumping up running into the water. i watched him run into the water and sure enough he was glowing. amy and jessica ran over to him. as i sat down i took my wet shirt off and put in on my legs so they cud cool off. "so if he's getting a new power..then should we be expecting jess get one too?" blake asked as he took his shirt off and used it as a pillow.
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games