Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Ruins of Kameko Academy(Closed Forever, Its Been A Fun Time) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:51 pm

As the childs eyes grew wide the room began to shake. "Die?" she whimpered. Kyuki removed the chain off her neck and made it turn into a scythe, then stuck in into the ground to keep her balance. "Bother....look kid, quit shaking the room. I'll leave you alone as long as you show me the way to the power." Kyuki said.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:54 pm

"No... no..... no...." William walks up to him and priase Dimitris hands away "You dont need a left eye to eat ramen right?" he said, Dimitri paused, and all of the sudden his eye began to bleed snd exploded, of course to everyone it looked like his just exploded but to Dimitri it looked like William was pulling out his eye "Uuuuuugh...."

dawgybites

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:56 pm

The child began walking back slowly, then ran to the opposite end of the room. She came back with a large hammer in her hand. She shut her eyes and gripped the hammer. "Leave me alone!" She screamed and brought the hammer down, making the room shake even more.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:30 pm

Reiko looked as Shana looked into the room. The building shook.

Shana looked around. She saw William."Wait weren't you just behind me?"she asked.

"I hate you Shana! I love my ramen even more!"William said.

"What?!"Shana asked.

gas powered stick

dawgybites

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:42 pm

Dimitri held his head trying to cup over his eye "Augh! MY Eye! its gone!" (Its really actually been pulled out) Blood stained his hands dripping out of his eye
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:46 pm

"Dimitri! Are you okay??"Reiko asks.

"William? Why are you saying that?"Shana asked.

gas powered stick

dawgybites

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:56 pm

Dimitri looked up his vision blurred agian and the memory was gone, he looked at Reiko "It's gone the memory and..." he raises his head more and still covering his eye with one hand "My eye...." he lifts his hand away to expose his left part of his head missing an eye also drenched in blood
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:02 pm

"H-how can a memory do that?"Reiko asked.

gas powered stick

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:04 pm

senku shook his head"no"
what he saw was himself kill everyone one by one. while senku saw this sakura interfered and came into what he saw
sakrua" oh look at it." she said looking around at the ruins which where borken down even more and looked like a dead waste land
sakura"isnt it beautiful"
senku" SHUT UP! SHUT THE HELL UP!" he yelled as he slashed at air
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:07 pm

Reiko walks into the room where Senku is.
"Senku?"she asked. But her eyes widened when she saw someone else there.

gas powered stick

dawgybites

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:08 pm

He tore off some of his shirt sleeve and put it agianst the gaping hole where his eye used to be and wrapped it around his head "Like you said the school is corrupted with power who knows every single room in this school may have an ability..." he looks down the halls
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:13 pm

sakura"oh hello there" she said with a light smile as she gracefully and easily dodged senkus sword then grabbed the tip of it"well im done with you for now." she said pushing the sword back so he fell over then dissappeared in a red hole that quickly closed while senku was trembling on the floor from seeing that thing repeat over and over again until he had it memorized in his head

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:16 pm

"Who is she?"Reiko asked Senku.

"William...how can you say such things to me?! How can you choose ramen over me?!"Shana screamed.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:19 pm

" one of my mothers" he said soon calming down and not even wanting to look at Reiko

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:20 pm

"Senku...you have two mothers? What do they want with you?"Reiko asked.
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games