Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:58 pm
"Yeah. Us lucky Wolfe Hall guys managed to get Alex as our resident don and therefore all lower level guys with darkness and manipulation abilities got stuck with him. We had a residence meeting that nobody was allowed to miss. I have manipulation so that's why I'm here" Spencer said with a sarcastic emphasis on the 'lucky'.

Dr. Stanfield was currently heading into the meal hall.

Dr. Sullivan met up with him and they walked in talking and laughing at what each other was saying.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:06 pm
Jordan tilted her head; she had never thought about how much it must suck being in Wolfe hall with him before. She laughed, "Now that I think about it, that actually kind of reminds me of the Pres.." She was talking about the way he always kind of ended up getting everyone else to do what he asked them to, although he didn't use the same...'methods' as Alex.  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:12 pm
"Ah, I see. How so?" Spencer asked. He didn't see any connection between Alex and Telemachus. They were just too different for him.

Alex turned around. "Less talkin', more joggin'" he yelled as he jogged backwards with ease.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:28 pm
Michishige woke up, sprawled on his bed. The covers were every which way, and a pillow was on the floor. "Whoa..." Michishige muttered as he sat up, looking around. "Must've been a rough night..." he commented as he noticed the condition of his bed. He yawned, "Ah well. Might as well get some breakfast." Standing up, Michishige stretched and walked into the bathroom to shower. After a couple minutes in there, he brushed his teeth and his hair, then put on his uniform. "Meh," was all he said as he looked at himself in the mirror. Locking his door, he walked out of the dorms and to the cafeteria, stomach grumbling a few times on the way.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Luxurious Poverty

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:36 pm
"Have a busy year so far?" Dr. Stanfield asked Dr. Sullivan, "I've been busy with training students and dealing with badly beaten students left by the prefects for me to heal".

Dr. Sullivan shrugged. "I've had a few cases. A few students who had teeth damaged because of those prefects. I've got another guy today. The one you informed me about" the school dentist replied.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:42 pm
"Well..." Jordan started, thinking about the right way to describe it. "They have completely different personalities, but they both kind of...well, they just come in sometimes and get everybody caught up in what they're doing," she said. Although it was pretty funny imagining Telemachus having Alex's hardness, or Alex with Telemachus'...'pep'.  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:54 pm
"Ah, I see" Spencer said.

((timeskip to end of jogging 8 laps?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:55 pm
Stepping into the Cafeteria, Michishige ambled over to grab a plate, piling food on it. He paid for his tray before easily finding an empty table. Michishige was about to dig in before he realized he hadn't got a fork. He stood up and walked over to get one before he bumped into Dr. Sullivan and Dr. Stanfield. "Oh, hey! Sorry, didn't mean to bump into ya."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Luxurious Poverty

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:07 pm
"Huh? Oh that's alright" Dr. Stanfield said. He then turned and realized it was Michishige. "Oh! It's you. Here's the student I was telling you about" he said to Dr. Sullivan. Dr. Stanfield then looked back at Shige. "How are you feeling? I know you got roughed up pretty badly yesterday, although I was able to heal you. However as I told you, I can only heal things that heal naturally. However, this is Dr. Sullivan, the school dentist. I told him about what happened and he was able to squeeze you into his schedule to check you teeth and see what damage Alex may have caused" the doctor said to Michishige.

Dr. Sullivan smiled and held out a hand to Michishige to shake. "How do you do? I'm Dr. Sullivan" he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:18 pm
((as much as I love running...))

Jordan and Spencer ran the rest of the way in silence, saving their breath. When they finished she took a deep breath. She was out of breath, but nothing too serious. Hmmm, I'm in better shape than I thought.  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:22 pm
"Well, that was a good workout" Spencer said. He then looked over at some chubby kid lying on the ground, completely out of breath.

"Get up!" Alex barked at the kid while nudging him with his military boot. Yes, Alex was wearing military boots. He then looked at his students and said "time for stretches". He then lead them all in various stretching forms.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:44 pm
Jordan heard her arm crack really loudly, and she stretched it a bit more before letting it drop. If it weren't for Alex barking out stretching orders like a drill sergeant she almost could have fooled herself into thinking it was a pleasant day. There was a nice breeze, and the 'fun' would be over soon.  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:55 pm
Spencer made sure to do all the stretches as Alex whipped anyone he felt was slacking off or stretching wrong with their own shadow. It was a bonus of having both darkness and manipulation ability plus being a level 5 ranking.

Alex was doing the stretches as well to make sure people knew what to do. After that he said. "Now drop and give me 20 pushups" he ordered.

Spencer did so.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:30 pm
Jordan followed Spencer and the other kids. This would be a great time for Alex to discover some long-buried sexism. If he did, it would be easier on the girls. She stopped her train of thought; how many other girls were there besides her, anyways? From what Spencer had said, it sounded like Alex had picked most of them up from the guy's dorm.  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:54 pm
Most of Alex's team consisted of guys, either the guys from Wolfe Hall or a few troublemakers that Alex 'drafted' into his group. There were two other girls besides Jordan. Both of whom had run-ins with the Disciplinary Committee. Alex cast a watchful and piercing glance over everyone that was doing pushups.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games