Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:48 pm
Pretty okay. -grins at her- Have you got a chance to meet my friend Miru? I cannot for the life of me remember who I introduced her to last night and who I didn't. xd -Dec also says he is doing fine and kisses Kits' hand-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:51 pm
I'm glad to hear that. *shakes her head* I don't think I did. I mostly talked to Ryzan last night. Is she the one you were dancing with?  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:52 pm
-Miru J looks at her feet again- Is...is there much more to see?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:56 pm
"So, have you had a good weekend? Your boyfriend doing alright?"

Amy sighed. "Yeah, Dad... He's doing great. I had had a pleasant weekend.." Until now, she added mentally.

Her dad nodded. "How long have you two been dating, anyway."

Amy shrugged, really hoping the ground would open up and swallow her whole right about now. "I don't know. I don't keep track of that stuff."

"Ah. I see. Not a big deal, then, I guess... Hey, I know you gave me your mother's old address to send her money to, but if you've changed addresses, like say live with your boyfriend, you'd need to let me know so I know where to send it to."

Amy couldn't help but roll her eyes at her dad's not-so-subtle way of asking her if she was living with Karrie.

"No. Dad, I can honestly say that I am not living with him. He has not asked me to move in and I have not asked him to move in with me. I'm not living with him. So you can keep sending it to the same address. Excuse me, but I'm very busy and I have to work."

Without saying anything else, she goes into the entrance building and sits angrily next to Jessi.

Jessi looked at her in concern but decided not to press it right now.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:59 pm
Tommy watched Amy with a concerned look on her face. He wished he had the authority to throw her dad out. He wouldn't want to cause a scene, though, and give AS a bad reputation for Amy.

He looked down at Miru when he heard her soft voice and smiled. "Well, there are games and a lap pool. We're also working on developing a large area on that hill over there for a winter resort."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:02 pm
-dame grins at the memory- Yeah, she was. xd Miru is terribly, painfully shy and I like to try and get her out of her shell a bit. Or at least put her mind on happier things. 3nodding She's a really sweet gal. -motions to Dec- Dec and I have known her for a while now. 3nodding

-Dec finally notices that Rasu has been following Miru and excuses himself so he can scold the naughty fox-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:06 pm
-she turns bright eyes up at him at the mention of games- Games?! whee -she then becomes embarrassed and looks back down, a faint pink tainting her cheeks- redface I...I don't want to inconvenience you or take you away from your responsibilities, sir... -she wants to ask about the large hill but he keeps looking back towards the front like he needs to go-  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:09 pm
Tommy chuckled softly. "Miru J, it's alright. Just come with me to the bar and I'll explain some of the games to you if you want while I get Kits a drink. You can ask me other questions, too. And then maybe I can pick up the tour again. And remember, just Tommy is okay."

He winked good naturedly at her. Then, he walked back to the bar with her. He went inside the round bar and then looked at Kits. "What can I get you, Kits?"

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:10 pm
Hmmm... well, bringing her here is probably a good start. There aren't nearly as many people here as there can be at MW. Don't want to overwhelm her, you know. 3nodding

*ears twitch as she hears part of Amy's conversation with her dad. When Kits turns to look, Amy is storming into the building* Excuse me for a moment, Dame. Sorry, Tommy. I'll be right back.

*walks up to Amy's father* Excuse me, Sir. Aqua Springs is meant as a place for people to relax and enjoy themselves. I have to ask you to help us keep it that way. If you are going to cause problems with anybody, I will have to ask you to leave.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:19 pm
Amy's father looked at the woman in front of him. He remembered her from the other day. She gave him a tour. He thought he remembered her name being Kits, and he knew she was the other owner.

He smiled slightly. "I'm sorry for the commotion, young lady. I was just having a conversation with my daughter. She can be quite temperamental sometimes, just like her mother. I'm sure you know that from working with her. She reacted quite poorly to my simple questions."

Tommy watched as Kits walked over to talk to Amy's father and smiled slightly. Way to go, Kits.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:20 pm
-dame nods at Kits and then goes to sit down beside Miru, who had situated herself at the bar, waiting patiently on Tommy, she slides an arm around her shoulders- Hey babe, how ya enjoying yourself so far?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:22 pm
*nods* Yes, I can understand that. I would just prefer it if you would have any conversations that may upset her away from Aqua Springs. *smiles at him* If you are here to enjoy the pool, I would have no problems with that.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:23 pm
-Miru smiles and leans into dame- They have games, damey! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:24 pm
-grins at the young girl beside her and whispers back- No wai! rofl I know. Are you wanting to play some?  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:25 pm
The man nodded. "Of course, though you can never tell with her what exactly will set her off. I'm glad you understand where I'm coming from and can relate to it. I'm sorry you have to put up with it, though."

He looked over at the lounge chairs. "I think I'll just go and relax. Thank you, Kits."

With that, he went over to go lay back in one of the chairs by the pool.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games