Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:28 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hufflepuff Table
What am I doing? Sorting Feast.
What am I thinking? Foods.

Katrina smiled when Ariana said she was with her a lot. "It was great. I spent a lot of time with Ari, went to Egypt with my new family... Oh Steele, they're so amazing. They feed me and care about me. They accept us," she said, holding up her hand holding Ariana's. "I'm so happy with my new family."

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:03 pm
User Image

Hufflepuff|3rd year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

"That's great! I mean, they would have to accept you either way, but either way, that's great. And how was Egypt? I've been there once before. It was an interesting place. But it was for a friendly against the South African football team. So I was only there for a couple days," he asked Kat, shifting his eyes to Ariana once more. He was jealous of what they have, but he made sure he didn't lead them to believe that. He loved that gorgeous red hair, he beautiful smile. She, at one time, was the girl he could not take his eyes off of. But now... of course...that was bygone past. He now had a girlfriend...and she...as much as he despises to admit it, had one too.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:13 pm
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

William Cloud

Fifth YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

"Great. You have no idea how much you are helping me by doing this. Thank you Heather. I will remember this. I'm sure Annabelle will thank you about as much as I am right now as well," he joked, briefly looking over to her to see how she was doing. She looked so beautiful today and he couldn't wait to see her. He missed her on the train and couldn't wait to be with her. That carriage ride would have been so much better if she was in his arms the whole time. That beautiful long hair and tall figure. She was perfect.

"So, how does it feel to be captain?" he said, laughing and then patting her shoulder. She knew she would come to her senses and take the position. She was more responsible than he was...even now. And she deserved it.

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:19 pm
I can't wait to see you Newlyn. You look beautiful and I'd rather tell you in person. Just wait, I'll show you how much I missed you. The girl of my dreams.  

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:26 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne
Fourteen: Hufflepuff Seeker

Ariana smiled when Katrina lifted up their intertwined fingers. She was so glad her girlfriend's accepted them and treated her like part of their family even though she was only adopted about half a year ago.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:21 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Kat smiled widely. "Egypt was fantastic. We had so much fun. It's wonderful to have a family that actually cares about me." She smiled at Ariana and said, "We're going to China next year and Ari was invited."

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:51 pm
User Image

"I'm glad you finally have a place to really live. I'm sure the dinner's are probably delicious," he smirked. He knew how much she loved food. Ever since that time where she devoured her dinner when she visited his house. Both of them seemed to forget about that time. It was a good time for the two of them and he was glad she taught him something that day.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:53 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

"Oh man, Gwyn, my new mum, is a fantastic cook. She even made my favorite dish. I was in heaven." She started scooping food onto her plate and smiled at Steele. "So, you and Mel now... huh? How's that going?" she asked, a smirk rising to her lips.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:02 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne

Ariana didn't show any jealousy towards Melinda when Katrina brought her up, but she definitely felt it. She closed her eyes for a moment, trying to calm herself down before reopening them to listen to Steele's answer.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:08 pm
User Image

"I seem to forget what that dish was. I remember you telling me about this, but I can't put my finger on it. Oh yeah, Mel and I are going. She's really cool. And she plays music. She's just about perfect," he said, smirking to himself. He loved the fact that his new girlfriend had played drums. He was surprised Ariana was not saying anything. She usually was quite talkative. He then realized...he basically just told them what was going on between him and Mel. Sh**.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:28 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne

Ariana smirked when Steele responded to Katrina's question. Just about perfect echoed in her head. "You seem really happy," she finally said, smiling and nodding her head a couple times as if nothing bothered her. While staring at the boy, the image of his girlfriend appeared next to him. They were both blonde with blue eyes, and as much as Ariana did not want to admit it, the couple looked really cute.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:47 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Katrina leaned over and kissed Ariana gently on the lips, then smiled to Steele. "Well, that's good. You two are adorable together." She ate some of the food on her plate before pushing it forward. "Ugh, I'm full already. Whenever you want to go up, Ari, I'm game."

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:15 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne

Ariana finished the food on her plate. "Ready," she said, looking from Katrina to Steele.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:51 pm
User Image

He looked to Ariana again, who was just smiling and nodding. He still could not get his eyes of her for some reason. Kat was a pretty girl too, but something about Ariana just made him want to look at her. It has been like this ever since his first year. Even then did he always look at her, but she never seemed to notice. When Kat said that they were going up, he gladly accepted that invitation as well.

"I'm coming with you two. I've eaten enough. I wonder where Mel is. I would ask her if she wanted to walk through the castle, but I'm not too sure she'd want to do that," he said, looking over to her at the Gryffindor table.

"Oh...duh, she's at the table. I really am an idiot," he said, smacking his forehead with his hand and shaking his head.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:13 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne

Ariana kept a smile on her face until Steele looked at Melinda. "I don't think walking around school right now is a good idea," she said considering it was almost curfew. This was the perfect way to get Steele to go to the common room with her and Katrina. "The prefects will be wandering the halls," she added quickly, making it seem like that was the only reason why it wasn't a good idea. With that, she stood up and lead the way to the Hufflepuff common room.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games