Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:41 pm
Al congratulated Shiroi when the time came, and in the pause between Six's last words and Shiroi's first, he interjected.

"If at all possible, Six, I'd like to discuss the possibility of promotion, as well as the possibility of receiving Sage training from one of Suna's current Sage's..."

//-_-
If you want to keep the Hare's in Suna, consider the promotion. If you want to drop the trouble, just deny it. A crew member's getting upset that I got it first, and I leave the decision up to you.//  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & Two]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[# Gate]
[Equipped: Golems of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Returning to her seat, Six shifted to pay attention to Al's request. "You're almost available for an ANBU or Oinin job placement. You know that, correct? The current total of your advancement credits comes to fourteen thousand two hundred, on the dot. Repeat Shiroi's last mission but for our tea suppliers, if you want to be considered for the position. It's worth 900 A.C. & 600 Ryo if you finish, which won't go to waste if you so wish. Afterwords, I'll sumbit your application for consideration." Such a daunting task it was, to repeat a mission immediately after another shinobi had returned from it! If such similarities were discovered, Suna's standing amongst the Takumi merchants may be in jeopardy. As the confetti rained, the tea suppliers' scroll was placed upon the edge of the desk.

((Finders keepers...))

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:26 pm
"Wow..." Al whistled appreciatively. He didn't know what she meant by AC credits, but it sounded like she thought he was ready to be an ANBU! "If you would have me, I'd love to accept. I'll get underway on my mission right now!" He got up, bowed and bolted out the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:38 pm
User Image
Class: Genjutsu / Sensor
Village: Sunagakure
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

As Shiroi opened the door she was greeted by a sudden burst of confetti and the side of kazoos. I caught her slightly off guard as she jumped and looked around smiled as she saw the pieces of confetti fall to the ground. She was then informed of why the confetti and kazoos, she had been promoted to chuunin. She bowed lightly before responding, a warm smile on her face. "Thank you, Oba-san. I'm going to do a bit more practicing before I start another mission." Shiroi smiled at Al as congratulated her and wished him good luck on his mission as he left the room. Shiroi then looked back to the Kazekage and bowed again. "Bye, Oba-san." She said as she left the office; heading for the academy to do a bit of training.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chakra: 320 / 320
AC: 2650

Yukiko Masaki

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:50 pm
Al entered Mamoru's office bearing the large, finished scroll. Giving a small bow, he deposited it on her desk and said "It is done. The merchants are safe, the info was delivered, and I've got a list of Armor prices for you to peruse. Thank you for this opportunity. I'm glad you think so highly of me, and I know I won't let you down..." He stood, feet apart in parade rest, waiting for her response and to see if he would be promoted or not...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & Two]
[# Gate]

The graceful figure leaning back in the squeeky chair leaned forwards, her mouth etched high into a smile as Shiroi left. Did she just give me a nickname? I'm not sure how to react, Six thought, plomping backwards into the swivel chair once more. It was some time after that, then, when Al reentered the office. Taking note of the completed tasks, Six heaved a heavy, curved object towards Al, its gleaming whiteness covered in swirly marks whilst several stunted ears propped up above its face. "Choose your path & go speak with San. He'll be able to indoctrinate you, giving you access to specific job-only jutsus."

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:15 am
"Hai, Kazekage" Alvard said, gently catching the mask. He already knew the path he would take, and once he got settled he'd speak to Sannin San about his instruction. After a quick bow, he shunshined away.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:44 pm
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Walking through the door way, San gave a small salute to Mam as he sat down on the couch, and began to relax, looking for any type of food that was always at the kage's office.

"Hey boss, I just had a sneaking feeling that you neede to see me...was my clairvoyance correct?"

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:06 am
Manny smashed through the window and rolled to a halt almost directly behind San. Sword trailing behind him mid air, with his byakugan active Manfread caught it and spun the weapon onto his back as he stood up.
“I want in on this so called mission San is using as an excuse to run from our spar!!” Manfread said triumphantly, looking around the office with his Byakugan he noticed everyone in the room and Six Onee-sama. Erupting like a bloody volcano he killed his byakugan and whipped his nose. “Please One-sama!! I'm going stir crazy.”  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & Two]
[# Gate]

Six coughed as San's appearance signalled a timely resolve. "I shall assume that you've started young Al's training, & that you've come here looking for approval on an activity," she lightly responded, shuffling papers about upon the desk. Just then, a wind whispered aside the blinds as a rambunctious man tried to barrel through them. Raising a hand, Six pinched the bridge of her nose while a sigh escaped her lips. This day was going to be the end of her, she thought, dropping her hand as Al jumped the gun. "Mission? You're taking a brand new village protector out to where, Sanshi Satetsu? This better not go outside of the country, or I'll have to assign Bast to your group. Don't make me call Bast."

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:58 pm
User Image
User Image

Using a special technique, anime sweat drop, arrow up eyes, and quick waving hands, San showed quickly that Bast was not needed to be called in on...although if she wanted to San had no real authority to stop her.

"Oh nonononononononono........its not gonna leave the country. In fact, its gonna be over to the city of Rouran. That merchant, the cart guy who is carrying our new tea over to the city, is worried that the new product may be so good that people may get out of hand and wanted some protection...as well as possible crowd control in case s**t really hits the fan. I think it will be a good mission to test his skills of situational awarness, situational reading, as well as situational control. Also, it will allow us to test his mental versatility and mission mentality...something which a all ANBU need to have in order to be effective....And i can go observe him...as a grader and possible back up."

The ninja let his sentence trail and ran a hand through his spikey hair.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:53 pm
“Eh? Bodyguard?” Manfread frowned a little, well he didn't mind guarding someone he was disappointed with the 'in case' sh** hit the fan. That meant there was a chance things wouldn't get knee deep in enemies.  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & Two]
[# Gate]

"Mhm," Six tapped her chin, thinking about San's request. "You've got exactly a week to return, to make your mission harder. Surely a few village protectors can manage that, yes?" Something else was clearly on her mind, which clouded her thoughts. The village was oddly silent except for the few active shinobi, as if the end of the world was near. Dropping the thought, Six leaned forward to handle her tea.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:22 pm
User Image
User Image

San nodded to the kazekage as he made to leave the room. Speaking, he offered his thanks.

"Sounds good. Manny, come with me. We meet at the gate."

[exit]

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games