Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:42 pm

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 305/305 |-|AC:8000 |-| 2300

User Image

Shikastu slowly walked up to the Hokage's office and knocked on the door, waiting to enter. He wanted to ask him something but was unsure how it would turn out.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:55 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:70

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis while waiting for Tsukino to respond heard a knock come from his door."Enter." He called out to whoever was there.

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:16 pm

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 305/305 |-|AC:8000 |-| 2300

User Image

Shikatsu heard the Hokage and entered. He opened the door and saw a few people in there already. One was a woman he didn't know, and the other was carrying a sleeping girl. He looked down and saw the boy next to Noctis and wondered who they were. "Am I interrupting something, Lord Hokage?" He asked, still not use to calling him that.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:42 pm
User Image

「◝ please don't let go hold me tight before your warmth disappears
xxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxx please don't let go one more time
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ a e K e t s u e k i
J O U N I N ⇛ K O N O H A G A K U R E ⇛ S A I K E T S U xxxxC H A K R A ┇ 5 2 5

Standing just outside of the office, Jae listened to the low murmurs that resounded through the door to the room. Moving to a spot beside said doors, she leaned on her side, crossing her arms and closing her eyes. She should have waited a little longer. She wasn't sure she was ready for petty smiles, fake banter and complicated people. She wasn't looking forward to talking to Noctis either. Especially since he knew so much. Painful memories over took her in that moment, the pink haired Kunoichi clenching her jaw tightly shut and pushing herself into an erect position. Getting this out of the way was the best, especially when she felt as numb as she did. It would make things easier for her. Taking a deep breath she focused more specifically on the voices inside. Shikatsu was in there. That's a good thing. She could use his presence as a buffer of sorts. Letting her breath out slowly she popped her head into the office, blue eyes blinking rapidly as if surprised about the people occupying the room. Looking to first the blond woman, actually surprising, the twins, pleasant surprise they were getting big, and then to Shikatsu, Jae suddenly recalling she still had his cloak to return to him. "Ohhh ~ It's a full house!" Finally her gaze flickered to Noctis, Jae smirking immediately in order to hide a direct confrontation with him. "Psh. As popular as ever, I see..." She quipped, jabbing him immediately with a snarky barb. Keep it going. Keep it going. Looking back to Shikatsu she smiled, fully entering the room now. Her wounds were on the mend and the bruises that were exposed were now turning a nice yellow color. Approaching Shikatsu she stood a small way away from him, trying to focus on him in order to regain her emotional balance. "Even if you are, his door isnt locked so he has to see us now. But don't worry sir. We wont keep you from your business for too long." Stretching out her arms, as if awakening from a nap, Jae took a small step back, giving Shikatsu the opportunity to go ahead and say what he needed to say to Noctis. She wondered idly how he faired in their mission. She was glad to see he had made it back alright. Especially after she had manipulated him the last time they had been together. Looking away from everyone in the room, she feigned interest in the books that were neatly lined up in the bookcase.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:16 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

As Shikatsu waited for the Hokage to answer him, Jae walked in and started talking. He was shocked and really glad to see her. After she finished her turned and looked at her. "J-Jae..." He said as he walked up and embraced her in a warm hug. "I'm so glad your safe, I was so worried about you." He didn't let go of her and stood there. He was just so happy she made it back. He thought the worst when she didn't return.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:32 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:70

Noctis shook his head when Shikatsu spoke. His kids were going to be heading back to the house soon cause he needed to get back to work. Noctis eyes were instantly attracted to a patch of pink hair walking into his room. Almost as if he were looking at a ghost Jae waltz into his office in her usual manner. Noctis let out a small almost unoticeable sigh of relief, was he actually exhibiting that he was worried? The moment was over quickly as he listened to her. Her remarks were met with a calm cool smile."Its good to see you alive and well Jae."

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:48 pm
User Image

Before she could even turn and address Shikatsu's stuttered muttering of her name, Jae was suddenly enveloped in a totally unexpected hug. Her body stiffened and her eyes widened somewhat, sharpening shortly after as she swept her gaze at the side of her huggers face. Physical touch. Something she did not handle well. Well...more like she was unsure of how to handle it. Any other moment she would have been flustered but in this instance the hug was handled with a sort of aloofness. Looking straight ahead of her, she let the warmth he provided seep into her chilled core."I'm glad you made it back in one piece as well. It was hell but we did it." Not everyone made it out as easily and many had perished. Her father included. Jae smiled suddenly, the gesture was hollow and without feeling but it was her attempt at making it seem alright. "Maybe I should go missing more often. A girl could get used to this type of welcoming." She would rather not get squeezed to death in public but her little sarcastic remark were how she normally would respond. Carefully she lifted her hands up and placed them on Shikatsu's chest. Applying a little pressure she pushed enough so that there was space between them once more. Looking up at him she reached upward and ruffled his hair, the gesture immediately setting one thing straight. His warmth was leaving her already and with it the cold inside of her set in to resume it's place. Gaze flitting over to Noctis she scoffed at him, crossing her arms. "I'm sure. You better not regret saying that later on." She warned. Hurry up. Her inner monologue warned. "I'm here for what little debriefing you might need outta me, if any and I need your permission for something, Hokage sir." Stating her intentions she looked to Shikatsu, still wary from the hug.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:57 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu hugged her until she pushed him off and he blushed slightly. "Oh, sorry. I guess that was out of line." He said, thinking she was mad about the hug. "I really am glad your back tho. I was about to go back to Yuki and search for you." He said watching her. He stopped and waited to see what happened next as she addressed the Hokage.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:09 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis waited for the little situation between the two and Jae reacted the way she always would, sarcasm. He smirked at what she said towards him."I won't, promise."he replied cooly. He listened to what she said and then nodded."Ok then, you may begin."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:21 pm
User Image

Shaking her head she dispelled Shikatsu's apology. It wasn't his fault she couldn't respond properly to the friendly gesture. She was still emotionally numb. It was a bad idea. Looking back to Noctis she simply stared at him in silence for a second. Her demeanor changed somewhat. It was a small window but it was a momentairy dropping of her guard. "I was assigned to follow Akatsuki's lead once I saw the Yukikage. Well. After being assigned to follow Hanzo. It was a mess." Jae stated, uncrossing her arms and placing a hand over her arm where her bandage resided. "When heading toward the tunnels I ended up staying behind as we led a large group, helping stragglers. We got separated at that point. I took the group a different way. It took us longer but we avoided major confrontation." Jae avoided telling Noctis that she had gone back to the fallen village after securing the people's safety, in search of her father. "That's it. I don't have much to input." Of course that was a lie but her personal endeavors were not important. So long as the mission was carried out properly.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:34 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu listened to her and thought about Akatsuki. He wanted to say something but looked up at the Hokage and didn't. It wasn't his place and he hoped he would say it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:50 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis listened quietly to what she said taking in all the info and piecing it together with what Kein and Shikatsu told him of their sides."I see, well let me be the first to thank you for your efforts in helping the civilians."Noctis expression saddened a bit."About the Yuki shinobi Akatsuki, It seems the group he was with was attack by a large group of strong shinobi, He sacrificed himself to assure that the civilians and Shikatsu team would be able to make it to Konoha."He then looked up at Jae."Now what do you wish to ask of me?"The sleeping Yukiko in the maids hand was beginning to wake up. He noticed the pink hair and looked at Jae. She waved lightly at Jae for returning to her nap. Kisuke was standing behind his fathers chair. He was quite shy around Jae for some reason.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:15 am
User Image

As if things could not get any worse, they did. The news did not sit well with Jae and she lapsed into an uncomfortable silence, her gaze fixed on Noctis as if waiting for him to say he was joking. After hearing nothing that would make her feel better she cleared her throat, mouth parched. "I see." Face pale now she kept her emotions in check, as always. She should have stayed with him. She could have helped. "I um-. I--." A small hand waved at Jae, distracting the pink haired kunoichi. Staring dumbfoundedly at the child she watched as the girl returned to sleep in the arms of a stranger. Looking around as if expecting night to pop out of somewhere she didn't see the woman and returned her gaze back to the sleeping toddler. Clearing her throat for the second time in her confusion she tried to get over this little distraction. Noting that there was a pair of eyes glued to her she got straight to the point. God his son looks like him. It was weird. "I forgot. Darn." Rubbing the back of her neck she feigned ditsy, growing very uncomfortable now. Children freaked her out, partially because they just stared. They could see through people and she was not herself at the moment to handle that. "Erm. Your turn Shikatsu ~ Unless you have some other bomb shell to drop on me, sir?" Jae asked, being coy now.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:07 am

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu looked at her and sighed. He knew she wasn't going to show what she was feeling. "Are you ok, Jae?" Is all he could ask.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:17 am
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis watched Jae's reaction to the news. He felt a little bad, maybe he should have waited to tell her. He stood and walked over to her."Jae, maybe you should take some time off get everything settled."He of course was talking about her parents though he had no idea that her father had died. And only them two would know what he was talking about and noone else.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games