Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:52 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 380 ll AC: 8,900 ll Ryo: 1100

A scruffy bob of green hair stalked outside the kage door's entrance. One ear under the mossy bushels pressed to the side to make out most of the room's excitement and clamor. She didn't know half the things they were talking about but the feeling of kinship was mightly familiar. Doki spent a whole year of crackhead training and working, she hardly spent any time with any body even though they exchanged brief pleasantries. That was a thing of the past. Now, Doki will have to prepare them a congratulatory exclamation. Her tongue was held in silence for their lovely matrimony. Or Holy or whatever. And none better than the Lady Raikage herself?

Ah! I should get them a bouquet! Her face was bright, smiling in all happiness. But then her ray of sunshine melted into shells of shadows over her eyes. Then a bead of exaggeration slipped down the nape of her questioning neck upon her realizationi. New brides are sometimes catty about getting first flowers before the actual ceremony.. Doki nearly allowed a surprised gasp to escape her system had it not been for her hand to cover it in time. Were they exchanging vows now?

Her spiral shaped eyes melted into foamy pools of salmon after hearing Fuyu's sentence. She wondered what it was like, to be that happy with someone. Doki was getting caught up in the moment. Oh, be still my heart, I knoweth not to cry! She couldn't help bringing out a hankerchief to dab below her eyes.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:14 am
[Not sure if this can finish now or not with the ts activated? o.O]  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:26 am
Qastor Sugino Sakada

Silly Eric >> Has the notice come out saying the time skip started? If not then it hasn't started yet.
If it has then just finish it up and move on. No ones gonna grudge for trying to finish it up.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:40 am
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Qastor Sugino Sakada

Silly Eric >> Has the notice come out saying the time skip started? If not then it hasn't started yet.
If it has then just finish it up and move on. No ones gonna grudge for trying to finish it up.

Also, I'd jump on Azi to get his reply in motion now or its gonna end like this. Which will suck.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:44 am
(( Aside the announcement not being sent; each kage will likely have you report somewhere to confirm that you've taken the skip. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:20 am
[Kate: Should do both and yes it did come out! xP -Musses you hair!-]  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:22 am
Qastor Sugino Sakada

And where is the announcement, hm? I don't seeeeeee it. I see the thread. But no announcement.
Don't touch mah hair! D< -smushes hair down-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:26 am
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Qastor Sugino Sakada

And where is the announcement, hm? I don't seeeeeee it. I see the thread. But no announcement.
Don't touch mah hair! D< -smushes hair down-
[Its the TS2 Announcement! It says we should really stop mussing this thread and go to a pm! xD]  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:26 am
(( No more OoC. And I made the thread like two hours after she said that. > _ > ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:25 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Konin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo:20200両 ۞ AC:50100 ۞ Chakra : 950

Kein smiled and said,"Fuyu Aio, Fuyu Aio, Fuyu Aio. From the moment we met I have loved and supported you. I swear to always defend your honor and be the man you need me to be. To be a father a husband, and a shinobi." With that he leaned in and kissed Fuyu happily. He had no other though in his mind other than the beautiful woman in his arms.

(Sorry for the wait my computer has crashed and I am fighting tooth and nail to keep it from dieing)  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:28 pm
[Yay confetti and fades to black! Now we can TS and post in the plaza.]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:17 pm
User Image
[☁] |The S T R A N G L I N G Cloud O F Kumogakure| [☁]
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu:::Bloodline | [☁]
[☁] | | | 8 7 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher deposited the jar remains on the Kage's office and just stood for a moment. It really unsettled him that he couldn't remember what jutsu he'd used Is this cause of the powder...? he sighed and turned, rubbing the back of his head "Guess I will go to the hospital." he walked out, leaving the jar on the table. He didn't notice it crumple in on itself and turn into a pile of wet clay. [☁]

((Exits...to Hospital))

[[[OoC: ]]

[☁]There is nothing without...[☁]
Life
Friends
Duty
Love
Honor

and above all else....

P R I D E
Find a path...walk it...Become the future...
Or fall to the past...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:44 am
User Image
A tall, dark-haired young man made his way into the Kage's office at a calm, normal pace. "Excuse me, Kinpaku-sama. My name is Satori Reigo and I'd like to start training already. Could I have my ninja band please?" Satori asked in a rather monotone manner.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:41 pm
░░▒▓██►Demetri Hatake◄██▓▒░░

User Image
God of Thunder and Storms

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri walked to the Raikages office and was told she wasn't in at the moment. So he took a seat and waited for someone to give him his headband. he waited a while and noone appeared so he decided to head back to the dojo and train

[heads back to dojo]

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:450 Ryo:0

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:03 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
[ Shadow Clone ]

Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 360 ll AC: 8,900 ll Ryo: 1100

"Ah, Lady Raikage isn't in the office at the moment. But I believe I can help you with that. Please wait a moment more." After the plaza, the petite jounin sent a basic clone of herself to run the errand of looking over the place. She wasn't about to sit down and commence the business though. It would be very rude for her to do that since the seat itself symbolized at least half the meaning of leadership.

And after the moment she had promised, Doki returned with a new headband in her hands. This was an honor, on Doki's part, to pass it to him in place of her Raikage. She could remember it just like yesterday when she received her own band. He seemed eager for training, just like she was. And because of that, Doki had to finish collecting her thoughts. ...What were the words she had said to me? Although her words may not match that of her predecessors, Doki allowed her feelings and educated integrity to speak it for her.

"Satori Reigo-san. To wear this, pledge your loyalty to your village. Brand it's symbol into your heart and may you bring glory to our home after this rite of passage." Doki said at last, remembering the last part she was told in her memories. Her hands held out the neatly folded band to him.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games