Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:32 pm
User Image

Walking into the dojo Zetsu spoke rather loud as he looked around. Does anyone wish to spar? He really didnt care if they answered or not but he was really bored.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:37 am
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi
Chūnin ☁ Kumogakure ☁ Ranton
1850 両 ☁ 305 Chakra ☁ 3100 AC

Speed Hunter: Inactive

"Hm...as tempting as that is, I'd rather just train right now." He thought. "Anyways, what's the next jutsu?" Reaching into his pouch, he pulled out a bunch of scrolls. "Now, which one was...ah! Here it is." He took the Konoha no Taijutsu scroll and put the others away. "The next technique is...'Konoha Raiken'. Well it sounds cool. Let's see what it actually does." He looked down a little bit and began reading the description. "Alright. Seems pretty easy. I just need to spin up in the air and gain momentum. Then come down with a 'HYAH!'."

[1/4]

"I'm not going to try the one with chakra for now. It'll be much easier for me that way." He said as he put the scroll away. "Now...maybe I should try to do it without a target first." He glanced at the dummies. "Yeah, that'll probably be better for me." So he jumped into the air and began to spin as fast as he could, trying to gain momentum.

[2/4]

When he felt himself starting to descend, he stopped spinning and swung his foot down. Of course, he didn't hit anything because he was just trying it out once. "Konoha Raiken!" He yelled, touching the ground soon after. "Well that felt pretty good. I'm gonna go try it on one of those dummies now." He turned to the dummies and began walking toward them.

[3/4]

"Alright. This is a good enough distance." He was about 10 feet from one of the dummies. "Now...let's go!" He sprinted toward the dummies, jumping at about 5 feet away. As soon as both feet got off of the ground, he began to spin rapidly. In seconds, he was right above the target. He quickly stopped spinning and smashed his heel into the dummy's head. "Konoha Raiken!" He exclaimed as he touched the ground.

[4/4]

Strength does not come from physical capacity.
It comes from indomitable will.

User Image

iOath

iOath

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:08 pm
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi

"The next technique is..." He pulled out the scroll once again and unraveled it. "Ishi Resshin." He said, reading the name of the technique below Konoha Raiken. "Alright so...I have to use my strength to tap the ground and create a crack in the ground." He tried to simplify the description a bit. "How the hell am I supposed to tap something and make it break? Maybe if I put all of my strength into it, but that's not really a tap..."

[1/4]

He frowned and rolled up the scroll, putting it away. "Whatever. I guess I'll use this dummy in front of me to try it. I wouldn't want to get yelled at for somehow making a huge crack in the middle of the dojo." He thought about what would happen and shuddered. "Right then. Ishi Resshin!" He exclaimed, poking the dummy as hard as he could. "Hrm...nope. There's just a dent in it."

[2/4]

He decided that he would try again, so he pulled his arm back. "Ishi Resshin!" He thrust his arm forward and hit the dummy with his finger. The attack was so strong, that his finger went right through. "Hm...well, I guess that's better, but it's supposed to be with a tap. I don't think what I did was a tap." He said jokingly. "Alright then. One more time."

[3/4]

He got up as close to the dummy as he could, so he wouldn't be able to use his entire body to attack. "Ishi Resshin!" He tapped the dummy as hard as he could with his finger. The attack was so strong that the dummy actually split in half. "Noice." Was all he said when he saw that happen. "I didn't even need to use chakra."

[4/4]

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:20 pm
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi

"So the next few are going to need chakra control, eh?" He asked himself as he read the technique descriptions. "Well, that's going to be fun." He said sarcastically. "The first one I'm going to learn is..." He looked to the top of the list of chakra control techniques. "Oukashou." He read the description again to memorize what to do. "I see. So I need to gather chakra around my striking area and release it on contact."

[1/5]

"Seems simple enough. I'm gonna try it." He put the scroll away and began to surround his right arm in chakra. "This is going to be pretty hard, though. I'll have to time it just right or it's not going to work effectively." He said as he sidestepped over to the next dummy.

[2/5]

"Here I go! This hand of mine is burning black! Its loud crackle tells me to defeat you! Ou...ka...SHOU!" He exclaimed as he punched the dummy as hard as he could. Unfortunately, he was a second off on releasing the chakra and it just became a slightly more powerful punch. "Darn. I guess I should set up to try again."

[3/5]

Once again he gathered chakra toward his right hand. "This hand of mine is burning black! Its loud crackle tells me to defeat you!" He stopped and stared at his hand. "I should really stop doing that. Anyways, hurry up you stupid hand! Gather chakra quickly or something!" He frowned at it. Apparently, waiting wasn't his strong point.

[4/5]

"Okay. HERE I GO! OU...KA...SHOOOUUU!" He slammed his fist into the dummy's chest and released the chakra, causing massive damage. In fact, it was so strong that his hand went right through the dummy. "Nice. Good job, dummy. Your work here is done." He patted the dummy on the head and removed his arm.

[5/5]

User Image

iOath

iOath

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:31 pm
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi

"Hm...Tsuuten Kyaku." He stared at the name carefully. "Didn't I learn this already?" Shun had noticed the similarity between the "Tsuuten Kyaku" and the other technique from an earlier stage that had a similar name. "It looks like a similar technique, too. Except this one uses chakra to make it a bit more devastating." He thought for a few minutes, then simply shrugged. "Ah, whatever. I guess I'll still learn it."

[1/5]

He closed the scroll and began concentrating chakra into his right foot. "So I'll just do the same thing I did with the first Tsutenkyaku, or whatever it's called. Only I'm using chakra, too." He said, staring at his foot soon after. "It seems easy enough, but I'm going to try it without hitting anything first. That way, I won't damage anything and I'll still be able to get a feel for it."

[2/5]

Once he thought there was enough chakra surrounding his foot, he jumped up in the air. He waited until he started to descend, then yelled "Tsuuten Kyaku!" and lifted his leg up. A few seconds later, he ax kicked to the ground. He made sure not to hit the ground with the foot though, otherwise there would have been a large crater there.

[3/5]

"I'll just try that one more time. It's going to be on a dummy this time, though." He said, beginning to gather up chakra around his foot again. "Man, I think I'm going to take a break after this technique. I've been training for a while now." He thought. "Yeah, a break sounds good. I just need to finish with this stupid thing." He looked down at his foot in anticipation.

[4/5]

Eventually, there was enough chakra surrounding his foot to use the technique. So Shun walked in front of a dummy and jumped. When he started to descend, he lifted his leg high in the air. "Tsuuten Kyaku!" He exclaimed as he brought his foot down on the dummy's shoulder and released the chakra. The strike from his foot was so strong that the dummy actually dug into the ground. "That was pretty good. Now..." He walked over to the wall nearest to him and sat down. "I'm taking a break."

[5/5]

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

Descending Greatness - Shigure Soen Stage 2
Yarazu No Ame [ Last Minute Rain ] 3 post
Gofuu Juu [ May Wind, October Rain ] 3 post

(1/6)
Rayzu enters the training ground after learning about the weapon he had gain it was time to resume training. He started by walking over and picking up the 2nd stage of his weapon style .

(2/6)
Rayzu started by reading over the two new moves he would learn in this new stage. But the hardest part would be controlling yoma while using this style."ready to change " Rayzu said to yoma. Yoma then change from a Katana to a chain warped around his arm and connected to a large shield with points on it's side like a ninja star. (shield Kuni and chain and ninja star )

(3/6)
He started with the first which he had read over Yarazu No Ame [ Last Minute Rain ] and pretty much knew how to use it now He had already set up the training dummy as a target. Rayzu then dropped His shield and kicked it a it started to spin moved in the air. Rayzu could somewhat control his weapon also since it was living so he turned it to side so that it would slice the dummy in half.

(4/6)
Gofuu Juu [ May Wind, October Rain ] was the next skill and it was a defensive type but didn't really involve his weapon it was a movement. so rayzu thought he would set up the kuni launchers and evade them. He watched them shot once to get a feel for aim. Then he stood in front of the launcher and as the fired he moved to the side evading them.

(5/6)
Now that he had uses both moves he needed to become custom to the skills. Rayzu now sets u kuni launchers all around the room and gracefully evades them but he notices that he can only use this four times per then he is unable to use it again as the movement is too much on his body. if he used it with his Null Release: Stimulating Armor it would be a much stronger skills and combing the two would be what he would need to do.

(6/6)
his next move he needed to become accustom to was Yarazu No Ame [ Last Minute Rain ] he set up more dummy and start to practice with the skill with yoma and he used it on the dummys kicking his weapon across the room speeds getting higher and higher once he had it mastered and could do it all in once movement he was ready to move on to the next jutsu to learn he needed to get stronger before the exams.

TwilightZeo

Hilarious Genius

2,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

TwilightZeo

Hilarious Genius

2,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

Fuuton: Furyuu no Jutsu (Wind Release: Wind Dragon) 5 post - 2 post = 3 post
(1/3)
Rayzu then thought he should learn another ninjutsu and while he was looking he found a profile chuinin rank ninjutsu wind element scroll called Fuuton: Furyuu no Jutsu (Wind Release: Wind Dragon). He knew this would be an powerful jutsu for him to have he opened it and started to read it and learn the head seals. and the way to control the dragon.
(2/3)
Rayzu formed the hand seals then formed the air to make a red dragon made of wind.as soon as it was formed it exploded. rayzu then made the dragon over and over until it became stable. Next he started to let the dragon move it had to moved it and controlled it as if it was a real dragon.
(3/3)
Rayzu then started to move around and control it at the same time like it was nothing for him he could use jutsu and move his control his weapon while the dragon was active. Lastly he used the dragon's wind blast form with his mouth it had the force to cut a tree in half. Rayzu knew this was a strong jutsu that he was use when he needed it most.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:42 pm
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi

"Ah, that was a nice break!" Shun said as he got up. "As nice as that was, I feel like getting back to training." He said as he pulled out the Konohagakure no Taijutsu scroll from his pouch. "Next move is...Kujiku Hajiku. It's the last move I'm gonna learn for now, too." He said, noticing that the next one was too advanced for him. "Alright, here I go."

[1/6]

"Wait, where am I going?" He looked at the technique description again. "Err...what the hell is this?" He wasn't sure what he was supposed to do to perform the technique. "I have to...hook my leg with my opponent's leg and cradle myself so my opponent's leg breaks or comes off? This is truly the strangest technique I've read about...."

[2/6]

Shun put the scroll back into his pouch after much time spent trying to understand it. "Ah, whatever. I guess the only way to learn it is to try. Although, I'm not sure if what I'm going to be doing is considered "trying". This is gonna be ugly." He said as he walked over to the dummy.

[3/6]

"Here I go! Kujiku Hajiku!" He sprinted toward the dummy, jumped, and wrapped his legs around the dummy's leg. "Now, I...cradle myself?" He hadn't really thought of what to do after his legs had been wrapped around. "Um...suuuure." He grabbed his legs and cradled himself, putting pressure on the dummy's leg so it breaks.

[4/6]

He continued to put pressure on the dummy's leg until it cracked. "Alright, I guess that's good enough." He said as he got up. "I guess I'll have to try that again because I still don't understand what I'm supposed to be doing." He frowned at the dummy, then walked back a few steps. "This has got to be one of the strangest moves ever thought of..."

[5/6]

He went in for the attack again. "Kujiku Hajiku!" He sprinted at the dummy and jumped, this time wrapping his legs around the other leg. "Now, I just need to apply pressure and pulling force..." He began to do so, and in a few moments the dummy's leg just came out of its socket. "Nice!" He exclaimed as he saw the leg come out. "I'm still not using this technique, though."

[6/6]

User Image

iOath

iOath

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:12 pm
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi

"Alright, now the next technique I want to learn is..." This time, he pulled out a ninjutsu scroll. "Rasengan." He grinned. "Now, where the hell do I find a rubber ball and some balloons?" He looked around, until he found three crates. One was filled with rubber balls, another with water balloons, and a third with just normal balloons. "Well that's convenient. I'll just take these..." He grabbed one of each and put them in his pouch, then walked over to his training area. "So...which one do I use first?" He pulled out the scroll. "Ah, the water balloon."

[1/7]

He pulled out the water balloon from his pouch and grasped it firmly in his right hand. "I just need to spin the water inside using my chakra, eh? Then the balloon's going to burst? Sounds good to me." His chakra flowed through his hand and into the ball. Soon after, it started to spin violently. "Hm...I might want to tone this down a little bit."

[2/7]

He changed the violent spin so it was more controlled. "That's better. Now it won't go flying out of my hand." He spun the chakra in multiple directions, until the water inside of the balloon finally made it pop. "Sweet. First step: Complete!" He dried off his hand and pulled out the rubber ball.

[3/7]

"Now this is going to be a lot harder..." He said, realizing the difficulty of popping a ball with air inside of it. "I'll have to use dense chakra for power." With that said, his chakra started to flow into the rubber ball. This time, he tried to add more chakra in the hopes that it would become denser, and stronger as well.

[4/7]

After he felt like there was enough "dense" chakra inside of the ball, he began to spin the chakra-filled air many different directions. A few minutes later, the rubber ball burst. "Okay, that was a bit harder than I thought." He said as he threw the rubber pieces away. "Anyways, on to the last part!" He excitedly reached into his pouch and pulled out the regular balloon.

[5/7]

"Ooookay. This is going to be a lot harder. I guess I have to combine both of the things I did to make this thing pop." He thought. "Alright. Here I go." He put the balloon on his right hand and secured it. Once it was secured, he began to channel chakra through his hand, into the balloon. "I need to spin the chakra inside without moving the balloon. Well, I hope this works."

[6/7]

After a few minutes of spinning the chakra inside of the balloon, it finally popped. "Yosh! Now...what now?" He looked at the popped balloon. "I guess I need to do all of those things without a balloon or ball now." He began to gather chakra on the palm of his right hand. The chakra spun rapidly, until it formed into a ball. "Rasengan!" With the attack in hand, he ran toward one of the dummies and smashed it into its chest. The dummy broke off of its stand and went flying back. "Nice. Alright, what else?"

[7/7]

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:12 pm
User Image

Don S. Daedalus

Bukijutsu l Fuuton l Katon l Shakuton l Genin

══════════════════════════

---Enter Stage one of Drunken Fist---

[1/1]
Don lifted his left hand, his kimono sleeve flowing in the air, he lowered his right arm to his side, cling his hand into a fist. He placed his foot as he stumbled around. He closed his eyes, taking another few steps. But his movements were still to linear. He sighed, he needed to let his mind drift and let the body move as it wishes. He opened his eyes, his lift foot stepping first, stumbling forward as he thrusted his left hand out. He quickly tripped after the hand moved, lowering his body close to the ground as he continued down, looking as if he just spun around for an hour and was trying to walk!

[Drunken Dance.. Rank E, learned]

[1/1]
Don, wanting to make sure he learned in the state he was in while it lasted. Continued on with the next technique, his hand swept under his bent over body punching upwards at the dummy he was infront off, BUT it ricocheted off said dummy and Don ended up punching himself square in the jaw. He ignored the pain and stubbed forward pushing into the dummy before bouncing back his right knee quickly slamming into the dummy's gut as his lift hand punched its nose.

[Drunken Dropper.. Rank E, learned]

[1/1]
Don's right foot came out from under him as he face planted onto the ground. If anyone would have seen he would have said it was on purpose, even tho it clearly wasn't. BUT it was the next step in his training so the pain could be ignored as a trophy. His left leg bent upwards as his hands pushed his body, his heel slamming into the dummies chin.

[Fallen Drunk.. Rank E, learned]

══════════════════════════

Chakra = 200 / 200
• E-Rank: 5
• D-Rank: 10
• C-Rank: 20
• B-Rank: 40
• A-Rank: 80
• S-Rank: 160

Quote; "A jug fills drop by drop."
His song of choice: Two Weeks

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

iOath

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:53 pm
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi

"I guess I'll train chakra some more or something." He said as he found nothing else to do. "Three techniques, eh? I got this." He opened up his right hand and a rasengan formed. "There's one. Now I just need to do two more." He shook his hand once, and the chakra disappeared.

[1/3]

"Next up. Bunshin no jutsu!" He formed a quick hand seal and watched as a clone appeared next to him. "I'd have to say that's pretty good." He dispersed the clone and prepared himself to use the third jutsu. "This is way easier than I thought it would be."

[2/3]

"Third technique...Stimulating Armor!" Lightning chakra surrounded his entire body and covered it. "Proficiency of Chakra: Level 2, achieved." He joked as he released the technique. "Well, that was a pretty easy performance session. Now, onto some meditation!" He tried to be excited, but there wasn't really anything enjoyable about it.

[3/3]

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:40 pm
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi

"Meditation. Oh joy." He said sarcastically, as his enthusiasm wore off. "Anyways, here I go." He sat down and closed his eyes, starting to meditate soon after. "Ohm...ohm..." He said jokingly. "Right, anyways. I should actually start meditating." He breathed in and out slowly.

[1/4]

Shun tried his best to maintain a mental calmness within him, to make meditating much easier for him. Of course, it didn't exactly work because he wasn't the type of person that enjoyed "mental calmness". Since it didn't work, he just began thinking of random things that would help keep him from opening his eyes and breaking "concentration".

[2/4]

"Hm...I think I'm going to get some ramen after I'm done meditating...yeah, that sounds good." He thought, while meditating. "Man, they need to make this stuff less boring. I mean, do they really expect me to sit here and meditate to make myself stronger? Becoming stronger should be able intense exercise and EXTREME training."

[3/4]

He continued to meditate while thinking about random things. Sure, it wasn't very orthodox, but it helped him to sit still. Otherwise, he would probably be bouncing off the walls and doing random stuff. "Hm...I think I'm going to make some custom techniques, too." He thought. "I mean, the regular ones are alright, but I need something that suits me."

[4/4]

"I swear, if I have to meditate any longer, I'm going to cry." Unfortunately, he did have to meditate longer. And besides, it didn't really matter if he cried or not because he would have still had to meditate. "Sigh...the lengths I take to become a stronger shinobi..." He was fed up with meditating, but he didn't want to quit now.

[1/4]

"I swear, meditation is like the bane of my existence. Or whatever it's called." He sighed, but made sure to maintain his focus. If he didn't, he would have to start over again. Which would have actually make him cry. Not in the good, "manly tears" way, either. "Besides getting ramen and making custom techniques, I'm probably going to do missions, too."

[2/4]

"I feel like I'm almost done with this stupid 'meditation' stuff, but I'm not too sure..." He thought. He was actually close to finishing the chakra training, but he didn't exactly know that. "...I'll just say that I am, and stop meditating in a few minutes."

[3/4]

After a few minutes had passed, he opened his eyes and stopped meditating. "Alright, that was good enough." He stretched himself as he got up. "I'm done training for now. I guess I'm going to do some missions, then." With that, he left the dojo.

[4/4]
[exit]

User Image

iOath

Azorii

Partying Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:33 pm
User Image

" I have this..." Septima would reveal a photo of the man, " People around here know him as Sypher...this is all I can give you " She would keep her head lowered as she presented the photo to them.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:03 pm

Shinsetsu Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin // Bloodline // Raiton // Doton // Aburame
User Image

Shinsetsu triend to pull Gesalt to start their sparring though it seems that he was determined to help the girl. Sigh… alright then. the Aburame said with a nonchalant tone of voice while wearing an expressionless face. Shin removed his hand from the Daedalus’s sleeve and started walking away. Sigh…. he said, letting out a deep breath as he walked back to the Aburame’s training facility. too much wasted time…

Techs:
Chakra = 225 / 225

AC = 0

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

“Even the tiniest insect could kill a creature hundred times its size”
BGM: Into the Battlefield

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
OCC:

Kamote Chronicles

Kamote Chronicles

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:06 pm

Shinsetsu Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin // Bloodline // Raiton // Doton // Aburame
User Image

Shinsetsu went back to the Aburame training facilities to train himself once again. Shinsetsu realized several flaws in his use of his sword in combat. Sigh… I thought that because of my intense training I could be a worthy adversary… I need to train even more harder, If I can’t surpass them then there is no way I could surpass father. the Aburame said to himself, quite disappointed with his current skills.
(1/6)
Though we used the same style if swordsmanship, Gesalt seems to have several moves that I’ve never seen before, they are quite powerful too…. I must learn those moves as well. he said to himself before drawing out his katana from its sheath from the Aburame’s back. I don’t want to waste any more time.. I’ll begin. he calmly said to himself.
(2/6)
Shin setsu began to warm up before doing anything intensive. he lifted his sword up high and began to do a repetitive downward slash to train his arms, that would give him better grip on his sword and additional force in his slash. Shin did it for a few moments and after almost a thousand repeats of slashing down hard, he start to begin his training.
(3/6)
Alright, this should be OK.. I’ll concentrate my training to become a better swords man. the boy mumbled to himself when he saw a bug passed by in front of him. he was startled as he felt the chakra on the bug was indeed familiar to him. Father… he said, calmly and expressionlessly before turning around to see his father.
(4/6)
Shin bowed his head, showing his deep respect to his father, the Aburame clan head. Shin listened at the words of his father as he stated that he was quite disappointed with the outcome of the training. Shin trembled, as he heard that his father saw the sparring match. I’m sorry father, Im training myself now to outdo my shortcomings. Shin said to his father.
(5/6)
The head of the Aburame clan handed his son a scroll containing further information about Tetsu no Ryo, he wanted Shin to learn everything on the scroll before daring to show his face back home. Shin nodded as his father left the room. Shin gripped the scroll hard and his Katana harder as he was more determined to train that ever, quickly learning the first technique of the scroll.
(Drying Pole 6/6)
[Tetsu no Ryo Stage 3 Completed]

Shin isn’t quite contented of learning just one technique. He proceeded and began reading further into the scroll giving him vital information about the mastery of the Tetsu no Ryo. This is fascinating. This scroll holds some of the most powerful techniques of Tetsu no Ryo. the young Aburame told himself as he read more about the other techniques listed on the scroll.
(1/8 )
The first technique, Hachiware…. This technique seems to produce a lot of damage to its targets, such a terrifying skill to learn he mumbled to himself as he grabbed his katana tight within both his hands before doing another continuous set of overhead slashes in order increase the power of his swing.
(2/8 )
998 --- 999 ---- 1000 The Aburame said as he counted the number of slashes that he performed. Shinsetsu normally does a thousand swings for a set and now that he’s done. It’s time to learn the actual technique. Although the young Aburame felt a strain on his arms from repeatedly doing an overhead slash, he knew better than to stop his training.
(3/8 )
Hmm… this technique requires more charka control than the previous techniques, I need to be precise with the amount of chakra that im going to flow to the sword. he said as he gripped his sword tight before manipulating the chakra inside his body to flow to his hand before channeling to the swords blade.
(4/8 )
Tsk, it’s still no good…. I need to focus more on my chakra control he said as he noticed that his chakra that cloaked the blade of his sword isn’t thin enough to enhance the cutting capacity of his Katana. I’ll try again… he said to himself as he repeated the procedure and streamed his chakra to the sword once again.
(5/8 )
Hmm, A slight improvement… but still isn’t perfect. Shin said as he noticed that the chakra’s form Is still isn’t on its top shape. I need to put in more concentration to it… I need to find out the precise amount of chakra I need to use aswell.. the Aburame said to himself, looking for a way to learn a considerably difficult technique.
(6/8 )
I guess I don’t really have a choice but to enhance my chakra shape manipulation. he said to himself as he momentarily closed his eyes to meditate. he streamed his chakra into his arm and begin to start manipulating the chakra to a shape that he desired. Shin continued this training until he could finally take that shape that he wanted and be able to hold the shape for long periods of time.
(7/8 )
I finally got it! Now it’s time to apply it to my sword. he mumbled as he drew his sword from his back once again before flowing his chakra through it once again. I’ll have to keep a steady and constant flow of chakra, don’t rush.. I’ll have to take my time… he said to himself as thin amount of chakra enveloped his blade enhancing it’s sharpness. Finally.
(Hachiware 8/8 )

After completing such a powerful technique, Shinsetsu continued his training to increase his skills with his swordsmanship. He still wasn’t quite contented with what he learned and in addition, he knew that his father would be disappointed if he stopped without learning all the techniques on the scroll that he handed him. just a little bit more.
(1/8 )
With one technique remain on the scroll, Shin was determined to learn it early enough to be back home before sunset. He read the technique’s description step by step to learn the process and basic principles of the technique. Hmm.. and I thought that the Hachiware was complicated… this one is on a different level.
(2/8 )
Shin gripped his sword and streamed a constant amount of his chakra to through it in the same way as the Hachiware, though this technique was one step higher of that technique since it required for the user to manipulate the chakra on the blade to be slightly behind the sword’s blade, making an unexpected two hit blow.
(3/8 )
Shinsetsu gave a scroll another read as the concept seems so simple though in reality, executing such technique needs a whole lot of sword mastery to accomplish. Tsk, how am I able to leave the chakra on my sword slightly behind… should I swing it more faster? Though if I do that, I’d still need to remain concentrated on my chakra flow and form manipulation.
(4/8 )
This is almost impossible, I need to concentrate on maintaining a steady amount of chakra on my sword and focus chakra shape manipulation at the same time while I’m trying to hit a moving target with all my might… this would indeed be challenging. the boy murmured to himself figuring out how in the world could he learn such technique.
(5/8 )
Shin held his sword tight and began flowing his chakra to it, very much the same process as the past technique that he learned. As the chakra completely coated the sword, Shinsetsu began swinging it repetitively with all his might. The young Aburame was trying to swing it as was as he could to actually delay the impact of the chakra from the actual blade of the sword.
(6/8 )
The training process was taking so long and the Aburame couldn’t see even a slightest progress on his training. Shinsetsu was getting exhausted. He already had exerted a considerably large percent of his chakra trying to learn the technique. In addition, his arms was getting tired from the repetitive slashes that he did and was also suffering a sharp pain in his hand from gripping the sword tight for long periods of time.
(7/8 )
Perseverance is the key. those were the words that ran inside the boy’s head as he continued to train despite of the exhaustion that he felt. His hands were all torn up yet he still continued to train the technique. It took him several more hours as he started to see progress on his training and another couple to finally get a grasp of it. After he trained. Shin fell into the floor in exhaustion, falling into a deep nap.
(Two as one 8/8 )
[Tetsu no Ryo Stage 4 completed]

Techs:
Chakra = 225 / 225

AC = 0

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

“Even the tiniest insect could kill a creature hundred times its size”
BGM: Into the Battlefield

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
OCC:

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games