Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:57 am
Zane took the moment of distraction to form another set of handsigns. One of his most devastating techniques he had invented. Fire/Lightning Style: Dragon Boom Breath!" Zane roared as the exploding fireballs were launched at Neji.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:01 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kir blinked in surprise to find herself back. She want panting, barely staying on her feet. That jutsu took a lot out of her and she''d used a lot of chakra before hand. Seeing Nowe though, she hurried to his side, collapsing beside him. "You idiotic fool....." She whispered but the worry in her voice took away the sting of her words. She hugged him. "Must you really do that?"

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:07 pm
Tsunade followed her blocked attack with a powerfull kick to Kohane's side, sending her rolling across the ground. It wasn't hard enough to break a bone, but it sure would hurt like hell. She rushed forward, giving one last swing for a final blow.

Nowe looked over at Kiri and sat back, wiping some of the blood off his mouth. "Well...I wasn't left with much choice. I was being eaten alive by snakes." He said, his cursemark finally fading away. "I don't think I'm gonna be summoning them for a while.."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:12 pm
User Image

Kiri hugged him fiercely. "I'm just glad you're still alive." She said, relaxing her hold to sit beside him. "I knew there was a reason I didn't like snakes." She said, trying to smile playfully but she wasn't sure how well it worked.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:14 pm
Being flung away Kohane skidded to a stop rolling back on her feet. What had she been taught as a genin never think the fight is over till your enemy is indeed dead. The attack's had hurt a good deal and her arm and side throbbed in pain. Looking at the clay doll tho it was easy to tell that it wasn't going to last long. Rushing fowards the chakra poured into Kohane's hand as she focused most of her chakra into her fist to end it. Swinging if her fist she directed it towards the Sannin's final attack.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:21 pm
((Dude, you always keep forgetting about the fight with Neji. XD))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:25 pm
The two attacks connected, Tsunade hitting Kohane, and Kohane's fist shattering the clay doll to pieces. With that done, Kohane was then teleported to Nowe and Kiri's location.

The Tenshi Kage, Hikari, appeared before them once more. "You have done well...all though they may not have been perfect replica's...I do make a decent doll." She said, giving a light smile, "now...you must be ready for your final test..."

Suddenly, Nowe and Kiri were in intense pain, wounds opening on their bodies, blood pouring freely. Kohane however, would find herself simply low on chakra. "You are left with a choice young Kohane...you have enough chakra to save one..not both. Nowe's cursemark is a powerfull tool, if not a risk to himself as well as his allies. While Kiri has the power of the spirits on her side..though a bit reckless in battle, risking everything for a friend."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:28 pm
User Image

Kiri gasped, crying out as the wounds suddenly appeared on her body. She clutched at them, trying to stop the bleeding. Seeing that Nowe was afflicted too, she pushed past her own pain to focus on him. "Nowe!" She tried to stem the bleeding of his wounds, ignoring the talking going on around her.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:31 pm
( I'm not forgetting..just trying to do stuff in pairs so it doens't get to messy sweatdrop but I had missed a post for Hinata to interact with..my bad. )

Neji begun spinning, creating a massive rotation that glowed with purple cursed chakra. It contineud to grow, and even create a vaccum like effect that would start pulling Zane towards it.

Hinata danced around the shuriken, not even hesitation as she rushed at Tayu and began her motions of attacking Tayu with deadly, yet gentle force, working on destorying her body from the inside out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:38 pm
((So like would I be able to have Zane use a Spirit Jutsu now or wait until later?))

"Well, I guess I'll have to try the Amaterasu." Zane said to himself in desperation and activated his Mangekyou Sharingan, black flames appearing on Neji's vacuum sphere.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:44 pm
( Yes, all good characters are able to use spirit jutsu's now. Just with limited usage and huge draw backs of pain and tiredness. )  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:54 pm
((Sweet!))

"Come on! COME ON!" Zane roared as the black flames slowly turned white. Before he could let the shock take over Zane concentrated harder, trying to break the rotation with the White Amaterasu before he got sucked in.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:30 pm
Tayu threw the net over the Hinata doll, hoping it would do the same thing it had done before and absorb the chakra from the doll. She wasn't used to using the net as offense. Only defense.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:51 pm
Looking from both of them Kohane looked to the spirit as she stood there for a moment before kneeling down. Feeling her chakra low it was a quick deduction that they had fallen into a genjutsu but if it was her Kekkei genkai wasn't taking control of it. Enough chakra to save one but let the other die "I wouldn't let either of them die, nor anyone else if I have a life to give" Kohane said to the spirit as she kneeled between both of the Ninja. Could she use the second gate or would what ever had been done to her still drain her chakra to a useless amount she thought putting her hands out and on the chest of both Kiri and Nowe.

They were her friends and even if she at times felt left out the young sannin wouldn't simply let them die for no reason. She had to give it a try to see if it would work anyways her pouch wasn't currently with her meaning she had no access to her medical pills. Closing her eyes as green chakra flowed from her hands onto both Kiri and Nowe starting to heal there wounds tho very slowly since it was two and very little charka was being drawn on. She would use as much of her chakra as she could before using the gate if need be. It was evident after a few moment's how little she had sweat starting to form across her forehead and her breathing getting harder.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:23 pm
Hikari watched the young Sannin in training try to heal both of them, refusing to let either of them die. "So...you choose to save both of them...at the risk of your own life..probably killing yourself in the process." She walked closer, kneeling down before the young girl, "And if you fail? Then you lose both of them."

The white flames danced around Neji's large scale rotation, the holy flames seeming to devour the cursed dolls chakra, cleansing it and washing it away. Finally it hit him, and he struggled agaisnt it. Purple chakra sparked around, before the image of Neji faded, leaving only a faceless doll to fall to the ground. It's cursed chakra compeltly erased.

Hinata struggled against the net, and for a while it did hold her. Then the cursed chakra started to kick in, and she began to start tearing her way through it, desperate to get to Tayu now as the doll began to lose it's calm nature.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games