Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:48 pm

"Sheik's and Maso's room is empty. I'm pretty sure that they wouldn't mind you borrowing their bed," Ephraim responded as he casually picked her up off of the couch and starts heading through the house as if it were his own.
"That's nice. Picking on your dear ol' dad," Trevor smiled lightly. "I'll have to apologize to Krystina for Effy's brashness about things. He doesn't care much for privacy let alone modesty."

"Perhaps we can do it again some time," Lucius teased lightly as his golden-yellow eyes remained in her general direction. He wished he could actually see her without just having mental pictures of everything happening around him. He hadn't even realized he'd leaned back over the edge of the tub let alone the fact that the ice had completely melted again. He was just happy someone was sitting in the same room as him again.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:02 pm

Rissa blushed when he picked her up, slightly curling into his chest. "you...should...ask them...first." she yawned, looking up at him with soft carnation cheeks.
"oh you know i didn't mean it" Truth hummed and then nodded "kk i'll do that..." she hummed, having to laugh at herself for saying something so dumb.

"i-i'd....like that.." Kansei smiled at him, a sigh of relief leaving her when she finally stopped purring.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:28 pm

"They're asleep," Ephraim retorted as he gently set Rissa down on Sheik's bed. "Enjoy a much more comfortable bed."

"I know and I'll apologize to Krystina next time I see her. As for now, I wanna take a nap," Trevor murmured softly as he leaned back into the couch and closed his eyes.

"I think it'd be nice," Lucius murmured lightly before crawling out of the tub and sitting a bit closer to Kansei. The tub was very uncomfortable to him.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:42 pm

"mkay...then.." Rissa sighed and fell back to sleep, not realizing she was holding onto his hand.

"alright daddy.." truth hummed as she watched him fall asleep.

"i-i think you might be right about that...." Lianna smiled at him, making room for him to sit beside her.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:57 am

Keep calm, Ephraim. This isn't like your dream, Ephraim hissed in his head after realizing she hadn't released his hand.

"Wake me up in... Hour or two," Trevor mumbled before completely drifting to sleep while sitting up on the couch.

"Glad you agree. I also want to apologize for growling at you earlier. You were a new scent and so my first reactive thought process was enemy," Lucius murmured lightly as he sat with his hand lightly touching one of hers. His body wanted to lean over to Kansei and to let instinct take over, but he was fighting his animalistic instincts from taking complete control over him. So far he was doing quite good at keeping them restrained, but for how much longer would he be able to keep his sanity. If he'd been in lycan form Kansei would've seen that his ears flattened themselves back as he let out a soft whine.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:30 pm

Rissa gave a small sigh as she continued to sleep, her grip on him loosening slightly.

"will do" Truth hummed as she pulled out her drawing book and began to draw her dad.

"it's alright... if you weren't a friend of Krystina's i would've done the same." Kansei chuckled softly and lightly reached out a hand to wipe a hair from his face.

Dantes_river

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:44 pm

I wonder why I haven't had a panic attack around her... I usually freak when a girl gets around me, but I've been alone with her and haven't even felt remotely panicky. Ephraim let out a soft sigh as he readjusted his kneeling position to a sitting position and lightly rested his chin against the edge of the bed.

Trevor remained completely still other than the slight movement of his chest rising and falling with his breathing.

"I still wanted to apologize," Lucius smiled shyly while lightly grabbing Kansei's hand and shoving her to the ground. He lightly kissed her on the neck using one hand to keep a generalized idea of where he was kissing her. He didn't mean to take the domination over Kansei so roughly, but his instincts had started to slide back in control of his actions as he kept her pinned to the ground. A soft growl came from his chest giving her a warning that if she tried fighting him off, he would get mean about getting his way.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:06 pm

Truth gave a tiny smirk as she quickly sketched her dad sleeping, smiling to herself as she compared it to the picture of Sheik that was on the page before it.

Kansei's cheeks went a bright red as she watched him, lightly biting her lip as he kissed her. though her body wanted to push him off and run into another room, she didn't. perhaps it was because she now had a bump on her head from hitting the floor, and she couldn't get her thoughts together fast enough to do much of anything.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:30 pm

Trevor twitched slightly before readjusting himself a bit.

Lucius continued kissing her on the neck before moving to his her on the lips. That is until Hades stepped into the bathroom and pulled him back. "Dangit. Lucian, stop it. Keep ahold of yourself," he growled keeping Lucius pinned to the ground although he'd started shifting into his lycan form. "Kansei, leave the room!" He kept a serious expression without even the slightest flinch at Lucius' claws digging into his skin and tearing scratches into him.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:40 pm

truth gave a tiny smirk as she tucked the pencil into her ponytail and simply scanned over her art.

Kansei gave a small nod as she quickly jumped up and headed back to Lianna's side, smiling to herself when she saw Lianna sitting up, waiting for her. "hey..." she hummed, laughing softly when Lianna only shook her head.
Dantes_river

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:57 pm

A growl echoed down the hall before simply turning into a whine. Hades stepped back into the room Lianna was in while running his hand through his hair. "I sealed him in that bathroom for now. He can't leave it until I take the barrier down and although we can come and go as we please. I left a note beside the door telling people not to enter. How's your head?" he muttered as he sat down on the floor between Sheik and Kana and Lianna and Kansei still seeming to ignore the fact that his shirt had claw marks in it with scratches underneath that already had blood running down his stomach, scratches leading from near his eye to his collarbone and several other deep scratches on his arms.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:22 pm

Kansei glanced at Hades and nodded slightly, letting out a tiny sigh when he asked about her head. "its just a tiny bump..." she shrugged as she lightly touched the small bruised patch.

"are you alright?" Lianna asked as she tipped her head to the side, frowning as she looked at the blood on his chest.

Rissa started twitching in her sleep, her face scrunching up as her sleeping mind stumbled into a nightmare. "d-dad...no......" she mumbled, rolling over slightly. "stop it... you're hurting her...."
Dantes_river

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:29 pm

Dantes_river
User Image
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:51 pm

"That's good. Please be careful around him, Kansei. I'm pretty sure you can already tell what his problem is and although he's normally good at self-control, he still has issues keeping his inner lycan under control," Hades sighed lightly to Kansei before nodding slightly at Lianna as he flashed a childish smile at her. "I'll be alright. It'll regenerate itself soon enough. See?" He lightly touched one of the scratches with his fingertip and held it out to the two females just to show them something that looked like black tar-ry substance.

Ephraim frowned lightly as he considered waking her up. That of course led to the thought of how grouchy those he grew up with got when he woke them up. He finally just gave a gentle shake to Rissa's arm so as to see if she'd react.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:05 pm

"heh, i'll keep that in mind. " Kansei chuckled softly as she pulled a hand through her hair. "although..he's not the only one who has troubles controlling their animal side.." she sighed to herself and wrapped her arms around Lianna.

Lianna grimaced as she looked at the black stuff before looking up at him. "um..what is that?" she asked, biting her lip lightly as she curled into Kansei.

as soon as he shook her, Rissa let out a small squeak and sat straight up, a few tears forming in her eyes.
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games