Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:59 pm
Ura the rainbow King
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...
I am not the Youngest, or the brightest son...

..I am the most hated, But I am strong.

User Image
Slytherin 6th Year

> Shin looked over the woman talking to him. She was to old to be a girl..maybe 6th year. "Greetings Miss...?" He asked, keeping an eye on the children. Some looked..irritated.
⁈Prefect⁉

Mood? Fine
Emotional state? Down trodden
Physical State? Good. Very good

`•.¸¸.••´´`•.(`•.¸Payton Loughty III¸.•´).•´``•• .¸¸.•´

•°o.O First Year~ Unsorted O.o°•

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
׺°”˜`”°º×☠׺°”˜`”°º×
Her impatience finally hit its peek making her hands start to make little twitch like movements. Despite her small stature she began pushing people aside and making her way through the crowd. A certain flame was in her eyes as she forced herself though a thicket of people and to the dark lake. It wasn't that she was very much excited about being there but more of she wanted to hurry and get there so she could hurry and leave. Her headache had left leaving a gift in the form of a migraine by the time she finally made came out on the other side of the bodies. 'Just what I needed tonight. I already bumped my head which gave me a headache. And now it upgrades to a freaking migraine. I sure am lucky tonight.' Heavy sarcasm saturated her thoughts.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Hear me sing the song of the week:My Heart Will Go On
Time of Day/Date:〗Night
Mood:〗Irate
〖【OutOfCandy:〗Night Lovelies
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

-Mister Grell Sutcliff-

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image
Chase Henrick
~ House ::: First Year ~

User Image

"Not sure. I haven't been paying attention at all," he said. He looked over at the lake and the castle, standing majestically. It seemed daunting, and somehow creepy, like anything could happen.

He nodded at Sam, having been enlightened by his reply.

((OOC: I need to go now. emotion_8c ))

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:06 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana sighed. "Well, I hope it's soon," she said, getting tired of just standing around and waiting for something to happen. How long have we been here for? Feels like decades, she wondered, getting quite hungry. "Do you have any chocolate frogs?" she asked the boys. Fiddling around in her own pockets, she came up with none.

((Aww, okay ): See you tomorrow or something : P ))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:29 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━┓
Sato Aiko

Fifth Year Ravenclaw ▹ Prefect
┗━━━━━━━━┛

▷ I may be quiet, but I'm screaming at you in my mind. ◁

Aiko smirked at the boy and tipped her head slightly to the side, interested in the boy's reaction. "You don't remember me, then?" she asked, a smile spreading over her face. "My name is Sato Aiko, but you can call me Aiko, since Sato is my family name." She rolled off the balls off her feet and smirked, testing her ballet feet.

Out of Character: ...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:32 pm
RILEY J CREVAN

Second Year

RAVENCLAW

User Image

User Image
Riley smirked at his comment about not getting smacked with a broom. Now that was an interesting lesson. It was one she would likely never forget. Simon's last sentence confused her though. A great time? The only great thing about it was that they were able to fix his nose. But she guessed that if that had happened to her she would feel better about it if she had a friend with her too. She looked over at him with his hand over his mouth with raised brows. "I guess it was pretty great. We did get out of class early. And I'm glad I was there with you. I think I'd want you there too if that had happened to me." she said and smiled at him.

User Image

User Image

Grim Vanity

Tipsy Lover

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:37 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

First Year __
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Eleven
✔Mood: Interested
✔Status: Single

"My parents don't let me have sweets and I wasn't on the train to get any. I live here is Hogsmeade, you see?" He shrugged and wished he had some chocolate frogs. They have a whole bunch in Honeydukes, but his mother wouldn't let him buy any.

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:42 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana felt her stomach grumble, but she ignored it. "You live in Hogsmeade? You're so lucky! I live in the Muggle world, so I really have to hide the fact that I'm a witch," she explained. For a moment, she pondered on the fact that Sam lives there. "Does that mean that, 'cause you know how first and second years aren't allowed to go to Hogsmeade? Does that mean you're allowed because technically your parents are with you?" she asked him, thinking about how cool it would be to even live there.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:43 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

Second Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Age: Twelve
✔Mood: Excited

Simon flushed a bright red color when Riley said that she was glad she was there and that she'd want him with her. He opened his mouth to say something but only a squeak came out. He bent down like he needed to fix the laces of his shoes and muttered, "I'd want to be there for you."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:49 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

First Year __
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Eleven
✔Mood: Interested

He shook his head sadly. "Nah, I can only here for break, like everyone else heading out. I don't know if I want to come here even after I can. I spent the summer here, living in my family's apartment. There's a lot of people living in a small space." He shrugged, then smirked and nudged her shoulder. "What's living in the Muggle world like?"

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Mistypaw

9,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:53 pm
Juniper Masters ~ First Year

"Slytherin is also ambition and resourcefulness." Juniper remembers. "You're right of course though," she nods to Eretria, "any of the houses may produce wizards or witches of various dispositions. Which is part of why this part here is particularly interesting. This is the once chance we have to meet people before we're sorted." She glances around the crowd, looking at who is talking to who, wondering if they'll still like each other once sorted. She looks at the two girls she's with, wondering if either will be sorted into the same house as she. "Oh! I'm Juniper, by the way." She said, realizing she was the only who hadn't given her name yet. As she reached forward to offer her hand, she gets jostled in the side by a girl rushing past. Though surprised, Juniper catches her balance before she falls, and looks back over at the girl pushing through people. "Excuse you?!" She shakes her head in disappointment at the rudeness.

Diamond_Wales

TsunderePika

Adonyx Ravenblood

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:54 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana shrugged. Hm, no privileges even if you live here, she thought. "But during the year, you don't have to visit your house. You can just come here with some friends and go around in the shops. I'd much rather live here than in the Muggle world. I have to keep the fact that I'm a witch a secret from everyone. They all think that witches are way different from wizards. Witches are supposed to be these icky, green monstrous women that do horrible things. It's a very popular Halloween costume." She rolled her eyes as she said that last part. "They think that wizards are old with long white beards and are kind of crazy. And they wear pointy hats, too. It's kind of ridiculous if you ask me."

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:03 pm
User Image

Eretria eyed the girl rushing past with a look of disdain. "Impatience," she stated, her voice low but loud enough to carry, "can get you into a lot of trouble. How she acts is a classic sign of self-importance. She believes that she is better than the rabble, and acts accordingly. She refuses to speak to anyone, and when things don't go her way, she reacts accordingly." Eretria shook her head. "She won't get far in school with that attitude."

She looked at Juniper and shook her hand. "One of my personal hobbies. You can learn a lot about people if you just sit back and watch. They give away more than you realize in their actions, even without speaking." She then looked the girl over. "So which house are you hoping for? I don't personally care about which house people are in, but I'm curious."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:13 pm
RILEY J CREVAN

Second Year

RAVENCLAW

User Image

User Image
Riley frowned when Simon bent down to tie his shoe and mumbled something she couldn't quite catch. He seemed to get bashful all of a sudden. Was it something she said? 'I hope I haven't said something to embarrass him' she thought, remembering the bright red color his face had turned. She needed to work on her people skills. She searched her mind for something to say. "I think my goal this year is to read as many of the books in the library that I can. I wanna see how many I can read before I graduate. How many books do you think they have in there?" she asked him.

User Image

User Image

Grim Vanity

Tipsy Lover

Mistypaw

9,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
First Year ~ Unsorted

• mood:
• mood:
• mood:

"That sounds like quite a useful skill," she says upon hearing Eretria's explanation. "I like watching people, and being aware of my surroundings; but I think you may read more into it."

"Most of my family was in Slytherin, so I think I stand a fair chance to be put into it. But otherwise, I think I could also do well in Ravenclaw. Those are my two hopes." Juniper admits. "Like we said before, they all have their goods and bads," she adds for Jenny's sake, "But I can't picture myself in any but one of those. Hopefully the Sorting Hat agrees."

{{OOC: .... }}

● Talking to ●

Quote:

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games