Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:26 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Hola Gringo...

Nina snapped, her right eye full of fury and killing rage. She dropped her left arm and ran forward at the demon, seeing her step only enough away to avoid her fists, and lunging at a blinding speed. Maria shrieked in pain and horror as Nina bit her right arm, biting so hard the marks drew blood. "I am not Mexican, estupida puta. I am Puerto Rican, remember that." She said and clamped down even harder on her arm.

She wanted to try and rip her arm off, figuring it would be amusing to watch her bleed to death right here and now. Nina wanted her to die screaming and begging for mercy, then she would refuse to give it to her.

...Now go and screw yourself.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:31 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

Sirrah watched Nina in silent awe, the admiration evident in her eyes at the woman's clear fire, hearing Maria scream and shriek like a small child. She glanced at Yuri and noticed a look of silent approval, she obviously wasn't even surprised by her spirit. At first the two women that always stayed near the demon seemed frozen by the attack, staring with wide eyes and mouths as Nina continued to bite harder. "Get this monster off of me!" She finally screamed and snapped them back to attention.

At first they simply tried to pull her off, but she had such a firm lock that if they tried it would only hurt Maria more. Then they pulling Maria away, but since Nina was chained to the floor that was also impossible. Finally they resorted to hitting the already beaten woman, causing new wounds to appear and ones from minutes ago to reopen. A solid chop to the back of Nina's neck knocked her out again, and allowed the demon to free her bloody, torn, and bruised arm from her mouth.

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:38 am
User Image
Yuri Mizu

"Sore wa odoroka reru kamo shiremasen,"

"Hispanic human ettiquite 101; Never call any hispanic that is not Mexican, a Mexican. You give them the right to kill you. So, scamper off Oni-ama. Go to your little cave and cry about how a human made you scream like a child. An injured human too. I also believe that she is not the monster here, Maria." Yuri said coldly, her arms crossed over her chest as she glared at the group.

"Demo anata wa basho no kurai no ai o mitsukeru koto ga dekimasu."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:41 am
User Image
Maria

Maria growled at her and the unconscious woman with hate in her eyes. "Just because she's his whore of choice doesn't mean she's anything other than a human slut. I will make all of you pay, I swear it. Especially her. So you'd better watch your backs, bitches." And left them once again.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:44 am
User Image
Yuri Mizu

Once she was sure that no one was watching, Yuri dropped down to her knees and cradled Nina's head in her lap, crying softly. "Gomenasai... Watashi wa anata o hogo sa rete iru hitsuyo ga arimasu*..."

(*I'm sorry... I should have protected you...)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:47 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah looked at the two of them, surprised at how delicate and small Nina looked in her sleep. A question surfaced in her mind. "Yuri, why does Shadow have her? Nina is obviously the type that will fight him with everything she has, so why take her?" she inquired. 'After all... He didn't seem to enjoy my resistance last night...'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:51 am
User Image
Yuri Mizu

Yuri lightly brushed a large part of Nina's hair back with her fingers and gave Sirrah a weak smile. "So, you also see the contrast between her and everyone else onee-chan? Lord Ryuu saw her and found her beautiful, strong, high spirited, but when he asked her, Nina not only spurned his advances, she fought him with words, then fists. Everyone else here is much more docile, so I have a theory. I believe that he took Nina because he saw her as a challenge, something that would keep his attention long after the first few months. And she is very defiant by nature, never letting herself be controlled and refusing to let him break her."

She stroked Nina's cheek lightly, a tear landing on her nose from Yuri. "Nina is a challenge to him, he never loses interest in her because she refuses to give in, and he wishes to break her. Her nature is to fight, she could never pretend to let him win. The only way he could break her is to hurt me. That's the cruel joke for us both. She holds his attention because she fights, which is what he desires. But to lose his attention, I would have to be killed, which would break her."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:52 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah felt her jaw drop slightly, the words shocking her. "What do you mean, holds his attention?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:58 am
User Image
Yuri Mizu

Yuri looked her in the eyes, her purple ones full of a deep sadness. "While most of us are taken out to him once a month at most, she is taken out to him at least once a week. She is the one that has never ceased to provide a challenge and he finds that enticing."

Yuri saw the sickened expression on Sirrah's face and looked back down at Nina, who whimpered in pain even in her sleep. "She was born where the forest was in San Juan. She says it was beautiful there and she often took long walks to think. She told me that she loved how clear and blue the water was, how it never grew cold there. I went to Lord Ryuu once, begging him to take me in her place, to take me instead.... but he only laughed. He thought it was out of desire for him that I asked, not out of desperation to save Nina.

"She told me of her family, how her mother always made these fried sweet bananas on Sundays. She says that the day he took her, she and her brother Roberto has gotten into an argument over missing CD's. She wishes that she could go back and at least tell her family that she loves them before she had left. That the music meant nothing to her compared to them. I wish I could protect her, keep her from going with the guards. But I can't even do that, onee-chan." Yuri told her as she cried and cradled Nina's head in her lap. "Doushite*... Why can't I protect her?"

(*Why)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:41 am
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin drove like a madman to Sirrah's house. He had called her twenty six times and she didn't pick up for any of them. He had called around her friends, her surgical team, her family, everyone they knew and no one had any idea about where she could be. He quickly pulled into her driveway, seeing her red prius parked in front of the garage, jumping out of his lamborghini Diablo and running up to the front door to find it locked. Kevin refused to spend precious time fumbling for his keys and just kicked down the door, yelling out into the house, "Sirrah! Sirry?! Sirrah Renee Tayashi, where are you?!"

He raced into her room, finding everything untouched, the work jacket that he had let her borrow hanging in the closet, her bed still neatly made, and her keys still on the nightstand. He ran back down the steps, almost doing a faceplant when he tripped and swore wildly. He ran into the kitchen and saw something that made his heart drop into his feet; her engagment ring laying on the counter top. Did she leave me? No, she would have called me and done it to my face. This isn't like her, something... something had to have happened... He thought sadly, tears rolling down his face as the sound of crunching glass broke his trance.

Kevin looked down and saw the shattered plate. He knelt down to inspect it, knowing for a fact that Sirrah would never have just left a dish broken like that on the floor. She would have cleaned it up immediatly, disposing of it as only a doctor could, and then disinfected the entire kitchen. He didn't smell any cleaners, and sign that she had even started to clean it, which meant that something had startled her. Kevin knew that not much could startle his fiance, not much at all. A human would have been killed or at least injured and there would be the smell of lysol everywhere. But this, this was wrong. Someone very powerful had taken his fiance, and he would make them pay. Jorden and Harmony, they would know, they had to know who could do this! He told himself as he raced back out to his car and sped off to his house, his knuckles white as he gripped the wheel. I should have been there. I should have gotten there sooner. I should have known something was wrong hours ago when I first called. Stupid. Stupid. STUPID! You say you love her Kevin, but you can't even protect her when she needs it most. You are worthless, a worthless b*****d and she deserves so much better than you. He thought as he cried, his jaw clenched and his heart throbbing painfully.

:I have to see people die everyday, but that just makes the ones I save that much more special:  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:50 am
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

They don't understand us...

"Princess? Princess?" A male voice Harmony didn't recognize asked gently.

"Tobias, she hasn't done a Realm-Jump in years. Give the poor girl some space." A soft female voice commanded.

Harmony opened her eyes and groaned softly, her body feeling funny and her back slightly tingly. She saw two people standing over her as she noticed the soft bed beneath her and sat up. The first thing she saw after that, was the clothes she was wearing, a red jacket with the royal insignia on the cuffs, a red skirt, the red top, and the corset over that. She touched her forehead and felt the crown on her head, and the flames coming from it. "No. No. Please no." She whispered in horror as she took in the lavish surroundings.

She was in the royal chambers she had been so desperate to avoid for years with people she didn't know. She looked around at the soft couches, the roaring fireplace, the large plush chairs, the beautifully carved tables, and saw Hell painted over as beauty.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...And perhaps they never will.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:55 am
Melina Nietali

User Image

When the lands speaks...

Melina watched the girl's horrified reaction, a small feeling of pity touching her. "Princess, sorry about the confusion. We were summoned rather abruptly. I am Melina, and this is Tobais. We are to be your personal guards." She said, her bright blue eyes gaining a soft pink.

...You answer or it gets pissed.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:02 am
Tobias Falier

User Image

Trial by fire, Trial by Blade...

Tobias watched as Harmony looked them over, trying to look as kind and understanding as possible. The door opened and Sahiel walked in, a smug look on his tattooed tan face. "And that is Sahiel, he is the seargent of the Fire Guard and your last guard." He said with a sneer, the light green being replaced by blue.

He hated that Dragon. He loathed him far more than anything or anyone else. He was a bad creature, and he knew that he had something up his scales.

...Doesn't really matter though, someone's gonna die.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:10 am
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

They don't understand us...

Harmony instantly growled at the man, her eyes turning a mixture of orange and crimson. "You! You tried to kill Lizzy! I should rip your throat out!" She told him coldly.

She felt her body trembling as she watched him, his smile so cocky and sure of himself, his stance so arrogant. Harmony wanted to tear him apart and serve his blood to Aunt Sirrah for lunch.

...And perhaps they never will.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:22 am
Sahiel Reisinhol

User Image

So, you have something I desire...

His red eyes seemed to gain grey flecks for a moment, a fleeting look of desire in his eyes, but it vanished swiftly. "Lord Ryuu would be saddened by that, I assure you." He told her calmly.

Sahiel looked at Harmony and saw how enticing she looked, how her eyes showed much more than most dragons, how she could be strong and so beautiful at the same time. He darkly remembered that she had chosen to save her human lover and suddenly found himself hating the black haired girl more. He would have Harmony for himself, and through her, the throne.

...The throne. I want it and I will do what I must to get it.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games