Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:31 pm
((Did I? Haha well it's true.))

"Why can't I?! I hate Sikes! I want my mommy! It's not fair!" She screamed, the flames starting to grow. Peter backed away at this point, putting the mug down before he disappeared. "I want my mommy!" She screamed again, tears starting to fall down her cheeks.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:40 pm
"Calista, calm down! If you don't, you're going to burn the whole house down and then what's Amaya going to come back to?!" Adrian said taking her shoulders and looking her in the eyes. "I hate Sikes too, and if it weren't for the collar on my neck I'd kill him for what he's put Amaya through! The reason she's not here right now is because she loves you, Calista. She's protecting you so you don't wind up in the same mess we're in; with a collar around your neck and fighting for your life. She's protecting you, Calista; that's why she's always gone." he said firmly, hoping she could understand before the whole house went up in flames.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:03 pm
The flames only grew as Calista screamed at Adrian and pushed him away, before shadows rose from the ground and extinguished the flames. The shadows shocked Calista and she stood there for a moment.

It only took that moment before Amaya appeared, huddled on the ground as she held Calista close, tears streaming down her face as Calista started sobbing into her shoulder. "I would never leave you..." She murmured, comforting the small child as she cried before Amaya looked to Adrian. "I can't just ignore her for my own benefit...." She murmured to Adrian as she shook lightly. "I can't...she's too young to understand...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:15 pm
"Amaya...." Adrian placed a gentle hand on her shoulder. "Alright, but you should still try to take it easy...Who knows, maybe she'll do you some good." he said softly.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:25 pm
Amaya merely returned a weary nod to Adrian. She was exhausted, but there was no way to keep Calista calm without her being there it seemed, so she would have to manage. Whether it would kill her or not remained to be seen, but Amaya would have to try and battle her addiction while taking care of Calista, and with that weight put on her shoulders, she would have to try for as long as she could, until she finally became unable to go on.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:32 pm
Both girls seemed to need comfort right now, but it seemed best to let them take care of each other for now. "I'm sorry you have to go through all this." Adrian said softly, giving Amaya a soft kiss on the head before walking away, leaving his mug of hot chocolate there for her if she wanted it. He admittedly felt rather useless, not being able to do anything besides act as moral support, as usual.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:40 pm
It was a few hours of crying before Amaya managed to calm Calista down and put her to bed. Once she did, Amaya slowly walked into Adrian's room, carrying a mug of hot chocolate for him. "Adrian...I'm sorry about earlier...." She murmured softly, unsure if he was asleep or not.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:00 pm
"It's fine, you've been an emotional and physical wreck lately, no offense." Adrian said sitting up and patting a spot on his bed next to him. "I should probably apologize too....When Sikes told me all that....I should have just kept my mouth shut, then you wouldn't be as worse off...I just thought was something you should have known about...." he said hanging his head slightly.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:17 pm
After setting the mug on the nightstand, Amaya sat next to Adrian quietly, her hands gripping the sides of the bed lightly. "It's something I would have had to come to terms with eventually...I was just hoping it would be much longer until then...but life doesn't always work that way." She said with a soft voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:29 pm
"Look at where we are. I figured out life's a b***h a looooong time ago." Adrian said placing a comforting hand on top of hers. "But for all the s**t getting thrown at you, it's only a matter of time before karma kicks in for the better."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:38 pm
"I wish the better part would kick in already..." Amaya sighed, laying her head on Adrian's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:40 pm
"I know." Adrian said moving his hand to rest upon her head. "Down here, we all do."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:50 pm
"I can't raise Calista down here, Adrian...." Amaya started, her voice no more than a whisper. "This is not the best I can do for her...she deserves to grow up like any other little girl would...like I did..." She said before turning to him. "And you...you write such beautiful songs....you shouldn't spend the rest of your life in this cavern...."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:52 pm
A grim smile creased his lips. "You almost say that like I want to stay down here. I don't want to be here either, but we can't really start a jailbreak unless you want to get zapped."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:56 pm
"No, we can't..." She started before the claws on her right hand dug into the bed a little. "But I've been with Sikes the longest....and I've studied all that I could about this horrid place in my free time..."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games