Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Four Corners (Open but still Accepting ^^) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:16 pm
Scott looked down at her and leaned in to kiss her. Then, he rolled over to bring her on top, letting her form press against his. He looked into her eyes and smiled back.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:49 pm
He smiled at her "I love you"  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:33 am
Rock was somewhat running in the thick snow, glad for that mask as he could feel through his clothes that the snow hit him like shards of glass. If it were on skin, he would be not only in pain, but it might also bleed. At least, that's how hard the wind was pushing the snow and ice around. Nevertheless, Rock kept pushing forward up the mountain. His tracks were rapidly covered with the snow. After maybe a good half hour of climbing, there was a roar that echoed through the mountain air. Rock was pretty sure the town below heard the ancient roar and readied his sword as he kept pressing forward. The ground below him shook as an ancient creature slammed down before him. The creature was covered in ice spikes and had huge bat-like wings; a dragon. Rock was taken a little off guard, knowing that it was only fairy tale for dragons to exist. And yet, here I am... Believe what you see... It was that voice again, causing Rock to frown in slight confusion. "You were that voice I heard earlier?" Rock shouted through the blizzard. You need not to shout, I can hear your thoughts just fine... I am one of the 3 guardians of the Starlight. Even if you have the heir's key, the Starlight insignia and can use that sword, it does not prove if you are worthy... Wait, you never answered my question. Yes, I am the voice you heard earlier. The heir's key called out to me and I let you discover one of the many techniques you can perform with the key. However, the lesson stops here unless you can defeat me. Rock raised his sword, pointing it to the dragon. Bring it. The dragon bared its teeth and pounced unto where Rock stood a second ago. Rock was standing on a rock a few feet away, cloak wrapped around him. I'm not that easy to catch...

((This is what the dragon presently looks like ))
((it might be hard to see, but most of it is in italics, which mean it's all being said in his thoughts, since dragon communicate telepathically. At least, this one does =P And yes, I'm just skipping ahead of everyone. About this time, the sea witch would've reached the docks of the town below when he left Reeves' place =J))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:35 am
Kira looked back into Scott's eyes before giving a small smile "you seem to be bring out the worst in me."

Rikka continued to blush as she smiled softly. "i...i love you too captain."  

uki-katzugowa

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:03 pm
He nuzzled her neck a bit and chuckled. "All I see is the best." He kissed her nose as his tail made swirls in the sand, moving on the other side of him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:24 pm
She smiled as she sat on him "well, if my worst seems like my best to you, then you areally arent a good influence." She gave him a sly grin before leaning in close.  

uki-katzugowa

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:31 pm
"You know you don't have to call me Captain now" he chuckled  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:38 pm
Scott had wrapped his arms around her waist. "I guess that is a fair assumption to make. Yet there aren't much better than me." He gave her a s**t-eating grin and tickled her a little.  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:03 pm
Kira smiled before kissing him again, looking over her shoulder as seh heard giggling to see 3 little girls playing on the beach, watching her and Scott. "Oh?...we have an audience..."

Rikka shook her head before placing both her hands on his face "you are my captain.....nothing will make you anything less."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:30 pm
He smiled and kissed her once again "and your my Rikka as akways" he hugged now  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:44 pm
Rikka smiled more before realizing her captain was still only in his boxers and that her top was sliding up again. "uh...captain?...." she blushed heavily before attempting to pull her top back down again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:51 pm
Hm?...... !!! "Oh!" he let go of her and stumbled to grabbing his clothes "I-i'll just uh let you change inhere" he shuffeled outt he door to pout his own clothes on as well  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:44 pm
Rikka watched as Sebastian began to leave, she continued to blush before biting her bottom lip, getting to her feet and grabbing him before he had a chance to close the door. she pulled him back into the cabin as she kissed him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:51 pm
!! caught by suprise he stumbled abit at first then fell into the kiss smiling "hehe, wow, Want me to stay or sumthin"  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:08 pm
Scott looked up. To the kids his face was upside down. "Hello ladies. How may we help you?" He didn't mind kids. As long as he wasn't caught in an awkward situation with Kira when they appeared. Her laying on him, fully clothed, was defiantly not embarrassing.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games