Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
H.I.V.E. Academy (Dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:19 pm
I'm not a simple Jinx, I'm much worse.

Katriana shrugged. "Only that they don't seem to work together all the time, or that well. And I think their leader's a magic-user."

I'm a HEX. Watch your back.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:54 pm
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning”

"If they don't always work together then it shouldn't be too hard to exploit that.", Arielle says mostly to herself. She was already going through various possibilities for the other Titans powers. "Any idea of the kind of magic? Or are we still in the dark on that?"

“I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:58 pm

"Still in the dark on that one. At least, I am," Katriana replied, pulling into the lot in front of the electronics store. "All right, let's get that new console for Gamer."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:01 pm

Arielle gets out of the car as soon as Katriana had parked and frowns again. "What kind does he play? I've never paid attention."

-Winston Churchill

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:08 pm
If you blink, you won't see it coming..
See what you might ask?

After placing his snake sword in with his katana on his back, Clyde took the crutch and excuse notes. Before long, the boy hobbled his way out of the infirmary and on his way to his next class. After a while, the young swordsman reached the etiquette room. The inside was pretty empty. Come to think of it, Clyde might have been the only one to actually attend and give half a damn. It wasn't too surprising though. As a result of breeding villains, you got people who would believe they were above certain things.

Why my blade cutting you to pieces, silly!"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:34 pm

Katriana stopped to think about it. "Y'know, I'm really not sure..." she said. "I think it was a DSI or something like that."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:52 pm

"Right then... Think you can swipe one if I cause a distraction?", Arielle asks.

-Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:01 pm

Katriana smirked. "Sure thing, Morrigan," she said, switching back to using codenames since they were about to pull a heist.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:13 pm

Humming a random tune, Arielle walks into the store and looks around for where they kept the game systems. Spotting them, she casually strolls over to the other side of the store. She pretends to look at a few things as she glances back at Katriana to make sure she was ready.

-Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:29 am

Katriana nodded surreptitiously and walked into the store after Arielle, keeping a good distance and heading around in the opposite direction before heading toward the game systems.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:07 pm

Putting a hand against a shelf to keep her balance, Arielle sticks a foot out behind her right as a man tries to walk by. He trips and runs into another shopper who ends up knocking over a shelf which in turn causes a small domino effect with the shelves behind it. Other shoppers turn to stare as the employees come rushing over. She turns to look as if she was concerned, waiting until a large group of people had formed around her to hide her kicking the shelf behind her, causing that one to fall as well.

-Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:30 pm
Having wandered about the school the boy once again had made himself a fort like area within the library. As usual he never wanted to speak to many instead now that he was without a portable kept himself busy combing thru the knowledge of the school. There was not much that he hadn't read yet but what he hadn't now lay infront of him as he tored into it combing thru it's knowledge.
(nothing to do currently.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:24 pm

Katriana giggled behind her hand, slipping silently and quickly, using only a fraction of her superspeed, toward the videogame console section of the store and grabbing a box. She seriously hoped this was the right type of console for the games Gamer used. Then she sped up enough that anyone paying attention wouldn't see more than a blur and grabbed Arielle. "C'mon, let's get out of here," she said, laughing as she pulled the other girl with her out of the chaos they'd created.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:35 pm

Arielle jumps slightly at being grabbed, but allows Katriana to pull her along. "That was surprisingly amusing.", she says with a small grin when they make it outside.

-Winston Churchill

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:42 pm

Katriana grinned. "Definitely. Let's see, what should we do next? I don't wanna head back to the HIVE quite yet."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games