Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:36 pm
"Oi Datascape." Feng said as he walked over to her. "You aided us and helped me protect my daughter,..i would like to ask Snow for you to join us." He said suddenly and very seriously.

Kuzan watched the conversation. "Oh boy..." He said rolling his eyes

Kaya chuckled. "Wow...so this is the league..." He looked to the other teens. "what are you guys then."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:53 pm
Skye turned to Feng when he spoke and was silent for a short while as she thought this over. If she joined she'd probably have less freedom to do what she wants and would have to take orders from these guys. On the plus side she could gain the league's database and technology without any painful consequences...hopefully. "Alright." She said, thinking the benefits were greater than the costs. With her expertise, she could probably still do her hacking without anyone noticing and have her fun.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:05 pm
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Clyde looked around at all the aftermath him and the League had caused, fighting off Dr. Creed and Mirror's forces. It was a depressing sight to behold. The lively streets of Brazil were now desolate and full of debris. Clyde then heard Brink buzz onto his communicator. A feeling a guilt began to fill the Leaguer up as he knew he was the one responsible for bringing members of the Team. Clyde then began to sit and listen to Brink wrongfully accuse Snow. Finally the swordsman intervened. "Brink." Clyde buzzed in. "If you want someone to grill, you can start with me. I was the one who brought Archer and Fade along. They were in the hanger with Dreamer and I at the time, so I brought them along thinking they might need some exposure." This was a flat lie. Clyde only brought the the two Team members because they were there. Clyde then turned and looked at Arcana's son, Lewis. He had no idea where he had come from. "Anyway, when I get back, You can blame me all you want. Over and out." Clyde looked around and quietly brushed past everyone, even Kuzan. The Leaguer off to get the ship and pick everyone up, if they needed to.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

(I have no idea what I'm doing. That being said, i may or may not have budded in when I shouldn't have.)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:04 pm
((bump))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:35 pm
(bump. I'm just waiting on Shining or possibly Voodoo. I'm actually kind of waiting for Minnta too.)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:07 pm
((I don't know what to do with my characters...))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:49 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Shaking his head as he uncrossed his arms Brink listened to what Clyde had to say. Currently he didn't care who it was that had taken the teens to the battlefield all of them were to blame for it. "Fine" he said simply over the comms his voice not sounding to happy as he turned to walk from the room. He would grill the kids later but for now like he had most of them were going to rest and he wouldn't disturb that.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:37 am
( o.o that's not good. Interact perhaps? I'm always open to interaction.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:04 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

(Get back to the league first then you can have your interactions.)
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:13 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow Raven sighed and headed for the Hall's library. She didn't have enough energy to teleport herself back to the Watchtower, so she would have to use the Zeta Beam transport. Upon arriving in the Watchtower's entrance hall, Snow stumbled from the transport and almost fell, but M'gann, the senior Leaguer known as Miss Martian, had been watching the battle via the monitors, and she was there to catch her team leader and help her to her quarters in the Magic-users wing.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

((M'gann is an NPC, so if anyone ever wants to use her, they can.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:24 pm
Feng transformed and looked at the others. "Alright...let's get back to basde." That includes you two." He said pointing to his daughter and datascape.

Kaya blinked. "Why me? "She said sighing.

Kuzan huffed. "Guess I can't leave right cousin?"

Feng nodded. "You leave. you get arrested by the authorities." He said simply and he flew into the air. "Let's move out. "he said flying off towards the watch tower.

kaya smiled as she flew after him gladly.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:26 pm
(I'm going to assume who got on the jet, got on.)

Clyde gathered all who chose to get in the jet and headed back for the Hall of Justice in Washington D.C. The Leaguer cruised back to the states at a comfortable speed. There was no need to speed back at the jet's top speed. The white exoskeleton armored Leaguer then made it to the capitol with the Hall of Justice within sight. The docking bay opened up and Clyde went in for the landing. It was the tricky part of flying. That and and evasive action. Nevertheless, Clyde landed the League jet just fine. The swordsman docked and made his way to the teleporter to go the Watch Tower. Clyde awaited his punishment from the higher ups. Namely, Brink.

- Unknown

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:32 pm
Having left from being around Snow Brink walked towards the the teleporter. His participation in the fight from what he had watched over the view screen would not have been a beneficial one as the magical users there numbered far to many to be able to allow him a decent fight. No his mind was on the one's that were put under his charge that had been taken to the fight. Ho he felt currently was anyone's guess as his actions in anything but combat were difficult to judge.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:49 pm

Clyde passed through the teleporter from the Hall and entered the Watchtower. Right in front of him was Brink. A man to be feared if you got on his bad side. The man could increase gravity to crushing levels. At maximum, it would probably be like putting someone at the bottom of the Pacific ocean and digging hole that was a few miles deeper, just to add insult to injury. Even in his suit, Brink could easily crush Clyde.

Though, Clyde suspected Brink had something else in store for him, provided he planned on doing anything. Clyde removed his helmet and met his fellow leaguer's gaze. "Brink." Clyde said calmly, anticipating something very bad.

- Unknown

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:37 am
"Yeah, yeah." Datascape replied to Feng as she hopped onto her dragon and headed off towards the Hall of Justice. This time she was allowed in and didn't have to break into the secure areas. She leisurely strolled along with her hands behind her head as she followed Feng.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff