Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:56 pm
"Wait...Lead?" Will asked looking at what he was given. He didn't get it at all if it was nothing other then a recon mission what would these things be used for. Pressing the corner as he had been told it opened up and closed back several times as he scratched his head. He was very confused unless they were coming against either a radiation area or some enemy who is weak against lead there was no point but he decided to keep his comments to himself for now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:59 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow saw the confusion on William's face. "As I said, we're not quite sure why you need them, but we were informed you should carry these with you."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:22 pm
“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Aster curiously examines the machine and lead that Snow had given her. She wasn't entirely sure what either was going to do, but decided some things are best to reveal their use in time.

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:54 am
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Clyde began handing each of the Team members the bracelets. In the back of his mind, he thought it was silly, but just holding the stones in hand, gave Clyde a strange sense of security and insight. Dreamer's magic must have really worked. That or it was a placebo effect. Either way, something was going on. That reminded Clyde that he 'promised' Dreamer dinner in return for the stones. And not just dinner at some three star restaurant, no, dinner at a place that would destroy Clyde's wallet. Clyde finished handing out the bracelets, suddenly feeling his sense of security fade away.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:26 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"Lead and a charm bangle" William commented lifted the bracelet up and looked at it before shrugging a bit and putting it on beneath his uniform top. "Well this is starting to become an odd mission" Will said shrugging a bit as he rubbed the back of his head a few times before going back to his phone.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:51 am
Datascape just saw all this as precautions. It may be a bit much, but she just put on the bracelet and put the small piece of lead into a pocket on her belt. It was better to be prepared than die on the first mission.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:22 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Archer accepted both the piece of lead and protective bracelet without a word. Barely a half hour later, thanks to a Justice League aircraft, the Team were within the Cadmus boundaries, hidden in the bushes at the edge of the forest that surrounded the facility. "Okay, Team," Archer whispered. "Anybody got a plan for how we're getting in there?"

Give me someone to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:03 pm
Kry

Kry was sitting at a table on the outside of a restaurant leaning back in his chair looking up at the sky with his new hat placed neatly on top of him. He had gone out and bought new cloths that looked exactly the same as the old ones, including the hat. After escaping the cops he decided it was best for him to just wander around this time instead of cause anymore trouble just yet even if he was getting a little bored. Who knew what they would do if he just started collapsing skyscrapers just because and knowing how things went, no matter how powerful a villain was or well prepared a superhero could always get so luck or whatever and just pull off the foiling attempt. So he sat there enjoying his day that was now ending wondering what chance would bring his way.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:05 pm
((It's late afternoon by this point. The sun should be setting. Sorry. I can never seem to remember that I'm the only one in my head.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:08 pm
((It's always my post that seems ******** up. I'll change it... Dammit why can't I get it right with this RP?!))  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:13 pm
((It's all right. That one was my fault, not yours.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:27 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Kneeling William sighed a bit his phone having been turned off and left in his room. He wanted to be texting on it currently but figured that if it went off during a mission he would be yelled at or something. "Lets get it right I can get us past any kind of security system that they might have" William said tho he sounded bored saying it. "Thru and into buildings I can't do just yet unless there's a window or something I can with a bit more time put a portal on the other side of it" he told them waving his hand infront of his face a few times.

Having finally gotten some time to relax Brink had moved into the city stopping at a few stores to grab a few items. Namely one was a practice bow staff he wanted to work on training Dead with along with a pair of tonfa's to work with Aster with each he felt needed something to work with weapon wise to help level out there abilities. Unlike most of the team aside from a few he never wore a mask or anything so even as he shopped a few people recognized him and waved. He had no reason to hide himself not having family or loved ones that could be harmed with his identity being known.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:17 pm
“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Aster touches Archers arm to say, 'I could create an illusion to help conceal us...'

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:30 pm
"Can you make a portal if you saw the inside through a security camera?" Datascape asked Will as she quickly brought up a holographic screen that showed some of the security camera footage. While she had it up, she started putting the footage on a loop so they wouldn't have to worry about being seen on it.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:57 pm
"I'll scan around and see if there's guards, and if so how to either sneak past or incapacitate." Lewis said and closed his eyes, focusing his telepathy on the area around them. There were the other minds of the Team by him, but he knew where they were, instead he shifted his thoughts toward Cadmus, searching to see if there were people guarding the place too.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games