Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:45 pm
((okie ^^))

Zack lifted a brow but it was hiden behind her mask. "You dont say...?" Zack said with a bit of interest. He took her hand and bowed his head and lead her to the dance floor. The orchastra continued to play his favourit song The waltz of the moon. He placed his hand on her hip and took her hand into his. "Happiness has nothing to do with me my dear, i can assure you that." He began to waltz with her.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:31 pm
(Hey everyone I got a new dog for christmas from my aunt. It's a Bichon Frise and his name is Akilles. He is awsome. Just another pet to add to my family. Now I have 5 cats and a dog.)  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:46 pm
Kiom'e was still a bit new to the whole enitre waltz thing, but she soon got the hang of it, she barely looked down and didn't step on any feet, so she thought she was doing at least up to par. She smiled lightly as the song played, memories of her young childhood comeing back into focus. She remembered her mother singing beautifully, as she herself played the flute to her mother's tune, this song seemed so close to the song they always played together, Kiom'e couldn't help but to smile when dancing with Zack.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:45 am
Zack lifted a brow behind his mask and wondered what she was smiling about. He didnt question it so he continued to dance with her. The music played on and found himself lost in the dance.

He decided to twirl Kiom'e around just to get out of the repetitive steps of what he was doing.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:26 am
Hibiki continued to waltz with the pretty woman. She leaned her head against his shoulder, a smile on her face. "Hibiki...", she whispered, looking up at him. Hibiki looked down at her, a smile appearing on his face. he looked to his left and saw Zack dancing with Kiome. he gave him the thumbs up, and returned to his dance.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:00 pm
Zack turned to face Hibiki and a small grin slipped from his lips. He suddenly blushed and looked back to his partner.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:07 pm
Kiom'e was caught a little off gaurd when Zack decided to twirl her, but she just played along, keeping a slight smile on her face, from one of the few memories of her mother.

[[wow, these donuts are good. xp they're chocolate frosted, chocolate mint!!!! ^-^ yes lots and lots of chocolate....]]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:39 pm
(( XD ))

Zack pulled her back and found himself a little closer then he was before. He pulled back and bowed to her and left the dance floor emberassed by his actions.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:22 pm
Kiom'e felt a little uncompfortable being this close to someone she's talked to but only once, but she shook it off. When Zack bowed to her, she gave a slight curtsy, and went back to Evil. He looked up at her with curious eyes, "Oh don't look at me like that please?" she said to Evil softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:07 pm
Zack sat at his table and took one of the flowers and began to pick off its pettles. I messed up the dance...how could i be a fool to mess up...Zack lowered his head trying to hide his rosey cheeks.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:04 pm
(Today i watched Eragon. Great movie. Excellent book. It works. Oh here is my motto--- Se onr sverdar sitja hvass~~May your swords stay sharp.)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:04 pm
Kiom'e's head started to hurt, because of the lights in the room, and the amount of people here, so she decided she'd go outside and be alone for a little. When she got out the front doors, she went to the left and sat at the trunk of a tree looking up at the stars, trying to recollect herself.  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:38 pm
Lufu had finally got the hang of Waltzing and was now whirling around the room with the lady who had taught him how, a contented smile of triumph on his face. This was great fun. He was surprised they hadn't come up with something like this back in Errat...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:43 am
Zack sighed and stuffed his hand into his pocket feeling the pendant wrap around his fingers. Zack pulled his hand out and sighed. He got up and headed towards the doors to the garden. Since the ball room was the entrance to the garden, it had been decorated as well just incase someone wanted to get a breath of air. He walked around the maze in the graden and began to hum a familiar tune his sister would sing. It was calming to him and he needed to think for a bit.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:39 pm
Kiom'e heard humming comeing from behind her, and she decided to walk towards it, she thought that if she could find someone to talk to without the noise and clutter from everyone else inside, that tonight might not go as bad as she predicted. She saw Zack, where the humming was comeing from, she figured out she was still a bit pink from earlier from the dance, she decided to just sit at the base of another near by tree. Enjoying Zack's humming.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games