Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
The Story That Went On... (Formerly Death Cut. Completed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:43 am
Galantros: "Uhhhmm..."

Malos just gave a cheesey, sickeningly sweet grin expression.

Malos: "Well, can we help it if we're a couple of sweeeeetheaaarts?"

At this, Galantros just blinked a bit, then face palmed, shaking his head. Even doing something like that was a little bit beyond him. At that point in time, Jacob entered quietlly.

Jacob: "Is everything alright, Rosemary? You vanished so quickly... I was about to try a tracking spell..."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:52 am
What Malos had done seemed beyond her as she didn't really react to it. Rosemary reached up from her position on the bed and playfully flicked Jacob's forehead. "You forgot that all you have to do is ask yourself where I am."

"It seems fine now, but I am not entirely sure. Satan or a fallen angel tried to tempt GL in his sleep, so I was apparently actually summoned to wake him up." Normally she seemed to be where she needed to be and not actually summoned to places.

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:23 am
Once Muerte and Veni knew the situation behind Rosemary's sudden disappearance, they all welcomed Galantros and Malos in. They continued where they left off, reading religious texts. Galantros got bored quickly and started playing Castlevania on his wrist computer. Malos took one look at what GL was doing, and started to snicker.

GL: "What? What's so funny?"

Malos: "Oh, nothing... nothing at all... heheheh."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:39 am
Veni listening to the game, "Thou shall not play that game here or any other game that involves vampires being the villains. "  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:53 am
Galantros: "Huh? Oh frickin' geeze, sorry!"

Off went the game.

Galantros: "I don't suppose Super Mario Bros. would be bad, would it?"

Malos: "Vampire mushrooms."

Galantros: "Those are goombas, not vampire mushrooms."

Muerte: "You were playing a game on that device?"

Galantros: "Oh, yeah... here, lemme show you."

And for the next thirty minutes or so, GL showed Muerte the wonders of video games.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:16 pm
That night, GL and Malos found ways to entertain themselves, and spent a night out on the town a little even with the vampires, Muerte, and Jacob. For a single night, they all forgot their worries and troubles, and GL made sure to make it back in time so he could be there for when Black woke up.

The next evening, Xylanthos and Tiamos finally called both Rosemary and Sephiroth. They were ready to examine them.

They had both wanted to see what was going on with Rosemary, since they pulled that Death God act with Muerte, and temporarily removed Rosemary's soul from her body. It reacted in ways it shouldn't have. Namely, intelligently and with emotion. This was very surprising to them, and they wanted to find out what was causing it.

As for Sephiroth, Jacob explained one day that due to his angellic wings and the confirmation of Jiluzix demon DNA being in him, he wanted the soul guiders to check him out to see if there was anything interesting or new about him.

Today, the soul guiders had time to fit both into their schedules.... and a good majority of their friends were their. Abigail, Fal'Jenul and Harold of course showed up for Sephiroth. Others that showed up when they heard what was going on were Galantros, Black, Githar and his son, and Minazi. Bithmar surprisingly also showed up, since he was curious and was starting training to help her with finer control in bloodlust.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:49 am
Sephiroth pointed out that he's always had at least one wing, so why the sudden interest. Though the genetics report wasn't much of a shock, he was still a little depressed to hear that he's still demon. At least he was handling it better than he did when he first found out he was what he despised most. The Fal'Jenul news was good along with the trace human, but the human part was so vague that it was as if they bred with other things many generations ago.

Though with Jiluzix demon DNA being in him and from which part of Jiluzix it was from...it now made him wonder if he was immortal in the ageless sense, which he didn't really want. Now in his early forties, he didn't think he looked much different than he did in his late twenties except for his hair, which was longer in the front than it used to be and he vaguely wondered if he should trim it down again.

Almost everyone he knew seemed to be there for something he wasn't entirely sure he wanted to do and it was making him a little fidgety in the form of shifting his weight more often than he usually does. "Mother I've been wondering... Do you have a sort of omnipresent memory from the past couple of years? I remember what I've been doing here and there at the same time."

Rosemary had just so happened to be with Bithmar practicing while the other men were with her when they got the call. She had even specially rented a space for Muerte because she thought it best that he still honed his fighting skills so that they wouldn't go dull. He closed his shop a little early and went with them to one of the nicest places other than heaven. When all was assembled, they greeted each other, laughed, ate, drank, and became marry...or something.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:13 pm
Fal'Jenul: "I do as well, Sephiroth. I recall everything I've done as Jenova, and the people I was a part of."

After everyone was comfortable, the soul guiders decided to get down to business. It was decided through a vote that Sephiroth would go first. The soul guiders wore special fore arm coverings made of a firm material, with colorful gems embedded into them. They assured Sephiroth that it would be like being scanned by a metal detector, only a bit longer. It would be positively painless and without discomfort, and he could even sit throughout the entire process. Xylanthos and Tiamos placed their hands on his shoulders, the gems on the arms now glowing as they focused, a faint visible aura of rainbow colors appearing on their forms. Slowly, this aura engulfed Sephiroth completely, and he stayed like this for several minutes. The sensation was... tingly, as if something was spreading throughout every inch of his being.

Finally, they finished.

Xylanthos: "Well, from what we know, and what we've looked into you... You're an angelic being now, Sephiroth, a genuine one."

Tiamos: "And because of what you've absorbed... You're a manner of angel of mercy, from what our souls tell us. We're not sure, but... if we had to guess..."

Xylanthos: "...and keep in mind, the title doesn't mean it's a bad thing... But from that materia you also absorbed, it seems to us you're an angel of destruction. Which means you're possibly meant to help by destroying completely corrupt worlds, or assist dying worlds."

Galantros: "That sounds rather depressing to me...."

Xylanthos: "Well, he'll be very important when you think about it... He can cut short the suffering of worlds that are destined to be dead soon, which is where the angel of mercy comes in... Believe us, such a thing really is merciful and important. Tiamos and I have experienced worlds that have taken ages to die... In another way, and you might find this an interesting example Jacob, he can destroy worlds that have been completely corrupted by evil... such as worlds dominated entirely by the Niearcim. Of course, this is all if God deems it."

Xylanthos: "Shall we move on to Rosemary?"

Tiamos: "In a moment dear, I want to discuss that one matter with Sephiroth and his mother..."

Xylanthos: "Oh, of course."

Tiamos led Sephiroth and Fal'Jenul aside so they could speak in private, and smiled at them.

Tiamos: "Your new role may seem like a large task, Sephiroth. I believe time will be merciful and let you adjust. However, that's not what I wanted to talk about. You remember that vision you've told us about, Sephiroth. We've affirmed it's genuine, and there's something very interesting going on out in the cosmos right now. We've heard from some of our scientists that there seems to be a high concentration of holy energy at work not too far from Gaia Earth... it's been drawing in matter, and...

"Well, I assume you can guess what that means. It's only a short matter of time."

After everyone was seated comfortably again, the soul guiders began their "scanning process" on Rosemary...  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:31 am
At first they had trouble finding anything until he popped out the wings and continued to sit there.

"It can be," he mumbled to GL without thinking.

Abigail remembered a passage he was stuck on and said after he, his mother, and Tiamos walked off, "The day he read some passages to GL, he got stuck on one for the rest of the day. From the sky huge hailstones of about a hundred pounds each fell upon men. And they cursed God on account of the plague of hail, because the plague was so terrible. He is so obsessive when he reads!"

"Not as obsessive as Jacob once was."

"Didn't he mention that he spent seven days straight reading?"

"He must have lost weight from that like he did before your little trip."

When the three came back, it was Rosemary's turn. The results were basically normal for her. A hungry vampire with a tendency to go after people when it gets hungry because the pain of hunger is so great, lash out and run away when threatened, dulled senses to physical pain, from things other than what they're weak against, to cold, and touch in general among other things, a sickening fatiguing urge to fall asleep when the sun came up, and a natural fear to things that could hurt it.

The last two weaknesses of course were suppressed by the angel part, but that didn't remove the fear of it, and the hunger part was somewhat suppressed by it, but for some reason it was stubborn to go away. And what they got out of the ordinary was her telepathy from when she was human, but they already knew she had that so it wasn't out of the ordinary for her. There was also the strangeness of her negative hunger aura, but she wasn't the only vampire out there with it. It was just highly uncommon. She also really wanted to itch all over because the tingly sensation was different and not dulled like it usually is. It makes her remember that her sense of touch isn't average, though Jacob makes sure she can feel things very well in certain instances.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:08 am
Xylanthos: "Well... nothing seems out of the ordinary. But how your body reacted that one day wasn't normal at all and... Ah!"

Tiamos: "Is there something we missed, dear?"

Xylanthos: "Her soul was extracted, remember? Perhaps that's why we're not finding anything out of the ordinary. Rosemary, would you agree to that procedure again while we scan both your soul and body to try to see what the cause was?"

When she agreed, the soul guiders had Jacob, Muerte, and Veni prepare to hold down her body in case it reacted violently again. Xylanthos then carefully extracted Rosemary's soul, once again giving her that very strange out of body experience. They then began their procedures...  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:16 am
Rosemary's body fainted once more from the sudden shock of losing its soul. She was a normal vampire without her soul, telepathy still in tact, and her aura was a steady flow that was neutralized withing inches of her body by the fortresses own atmosphere. Like before she was out of it for about a minute before she started to stir and when she found she couldn't move she opened her eyes to see why she couldn't move. She jerked more forcibly reminding Muerte how strong she is and when he failed to allow her to move even an arm, she began to panic and struggle so fiercely that even he began to have trouble holding her as she would try to bite and claw him if he got in range of it. Jacob of course was useless to hold her down at the point, but was able to calm her down with his hand on her forehead. During this time Veni explained to Muerte that he had to allow her to move a little because vampires start to manic and thrash about when they feel trapped.

When she was more calm, she looked and listened to the people with heartbeats and listened to their thoughts: Veni she couldn't casually get. Muerte was thinking ponderous deep thoughts. BlackMN was wondering if she should poof away after the look Rosemary gave her. GL was wondering if she was going to sucker punch one of the men on her. In the back of his mind he was pleased that BlackMN was cuddled so close to him as he fantasized cuddling with her later since doing that made him temporarily forget about his troubles. Sephiroth was pondering on recent events and Abigail. Rosemary was under the impression that he didn't care about the anomaly everyone else was so interested in as long as she was still herself in the end. Harold was fascinated at what he witnessed the sould guiders do and was looking forward to hearing her speak. She remained silent as if to mock him. Fal' Jenul was stroking Sephiroth's hair and back because she figured that the idea of actually destroying a world when they attempted it before disturbed him. (Insert Abigail's thoughts). Tiamos' and Xylahtos' thoughts were jumbled too much because of their soul guider duties.

Jacob of course was concerned for her and hoped that whatever they found wasn't bad or that it is something that's easily taken care of if it's negative. Rosemary glared at him, growled a little, and jerked her gaze away from him, very tempted to punch him again. She had agreed to take the examination to satisfy their curiosity, not to be eradicated. She glanced at her soul and started staring at the soul guiders as she pondered if she was going to hit Jacob later and if she was in the mood for sweet or salty.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:53 pm
Abigail had concern for both Sephiroth and Rosemary, and was a little confused still as to what was going on precisely.

Jacob frowned, and tried not to take that reaction personally. It was Rosemary's body, not Rosemary herself. Even then, it could be something that had been dwelling within her that was messing with his mind... still, seeing something that resembled someone he love glare at him like that hurt him a little.

If the soul guiders were surprised that they could sense Rosemary's thoughts in such a manner, they didn't show it. They were too involved in their probing. They searched even deeper, trying to find the nature of this unusual quality.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:38 pm
"...What did you do or think that made her angry at you?" Said Veni woo was stroking Rosemary's hair and treating her as if she had her soul.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:54 pm
Jacob sighed, and sent what he thought to Veni. He felt like an idiot, because, what better way to alert a possible hostile entity inside someone you care about than to think about it in a manner of "purification"?  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:14 am
I see.... "Why don't we stop treating her like some foul entity and actually talk to her?"

"I did agree to have them examine me to get him to stop worrying about me. Ever since I punched him because I was still angry at him for calling me a whore, he's been worried about me and it grows bothersome. Though right now you're rubbing me the wrong way like you did when you first became my master."  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games