Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 858 859 860 861 862 863 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

rika-chan102

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:46 am
mary was in shourts and a t-shirt swiming but lising to the forest that told her stores.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:48 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever
Kinyo still is stuck to the tree. She is waking up,"What the blood hell?!" she starts strugging, but her arms are binder to the tree.

Kinyo started screaming. "Tokoyoshi! Help! You're the only one who can get me off! TOKOYOSHI!!
(Meanwhile)
Tokoyoshi is running around looking for Kinyo. "Kinyo!" his eRa twitch when he hears Kinyo.

"TOKO-YOSHI!" tears fell from her eyes. "Toko-Yoshi help me!" Please come...

"TOKO-YOSHI!" It started echoing.
(Toko)
"Kinyo!" He started running after the voice. "I'm comming."

K:Toko-YOSHI!
T:Kinyo
He sees her on the tree.
K:What time am I in Toko-Yoshi?
T:Yours.
She flinches.
K:WHAT? I have been on here fro 500 years?
He nods. He tries grabbing the arrow and he gets shocked.
K:Stop it! It won't-
He grabs the arrow getting shocked. He keeps pulling on it despite the pain, It breaks. Kinyo falls on the ground, but before she can hit Toko-Yoshi grabs her. She passes out.

He holds her. He picks her up. "I need to get you home." He walks her over to a large old-styled Japanese house. He walks inside with her and puts her on her bed. ((You know, the one that's like on the ground...i luv those!))  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:48 am
ed wake dup to the lake and spoted mary, but he was stll out of sight, then he toght of an prank, his body started changing shape as well as his clothes, becoming equal to hers, and then he/she started walking up to the lake  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:51 am
notingles
ed wake dup to the lake and spoted mary, but he was stll out of sight, then he toght of an prank, his body started changing shape as well as his clothes, becoming equal to hers, and then he/she started walking up to the lake

"hu"mary sinffed the air she smelled ed but she did not see him but she seen her self  

rika-chan102

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:52 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever
Kinyo still is stuck to the tree. She is waking up,"What the blood hell?!" she starts strugging, but her arms are binder to the tree.

Kinyo started screaming. "Tokoyoshi! Help! You're the only one who can get me off! TOKOYOSHI!!
(Meanwhile)
Tokoyoshi is running around looking for Kinyo. "Kinyo!" his eRa twitch when he hears Kinyo.

(Toko)

He sees her on the tree.
She flinches.
He grabs the arrow getting shocked. He keeps pulling on it despite the pain, It breaks. Kinyo falls on the ground, but before she can hit Toko-Yoshi grabs her. She passes out.

He holds her. He picks her up. "I need to get you home." He walks her over to a large old-styled Japanese house. He walks inside with her and puts her on her bed. ((You know, the one that's like on the ground...i luv those!))

He sat beside her bed. The doors flew ope. Yuka.
Y:Kinyo I- Oh, it's you.
T:What's wrong with me?
Y:I don't know, maybe because your a NUT!
T:STOP YELLING AT ME!
Y:IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOURE A CREEP!
Kinyo's eyes open alittle.
Y:You like Kinyo don't you!?
T:Wa?
Y:SAY IT!
Toko-Yoshi pushes her out of the room. He sits by her.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:53 am
bloodprincess1155
notingles

"hu"mary sinffed the air she smelled ed but she did not see him but she seen her self
the small soon changes to her own "are you still yourself? or are you me?" she/he asked pointing at mary's reflection on the lake, she had become an guy  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:53 am
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
the elevator stoped going up and headed down again, little time later it passed thrugh an open door, vlad sdanding in front of it with ed and hedge "hello june" ed said "why are you stalking my brother?"

*june jumped off of the elevator and hung from the doorframe*
...sheer curiosity.
*june laughed, swinging off of the doorway and into the hall they were in*
"ok but... forget it... i'm going to the lake" he said opening an small hatch, it leaddd to an stair ((those iron ones)) and jumped up, landing near the lake

*june leaned against the wall*
.....now im REALLY curious.....
*june made a crooked smile, then disappeared, sprinting down the hall so fast she was a blur*
there was an dead body on the way using an soldier uniform, as well as many others, using labcoats and uniforms "thats the part of the lab we still didnt clean up" hedge said behind her

*june slowed down. she walked through this pat, looking at the mess of bodies.*
...what happened?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:54 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever

(Meanwhile)

(Toko)

He sees her on the tree.
She flinches.

He sat beside her bed. The doors flew ope. Yuka.
Y:Kinyo I- Oh, it's you.
T:What's wrong with me?
Y:I don't know, maybe because your a NUT!
T:STOP YELLING AT ME!
Y:IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOURE A CREEP!
Kinyo's eyes open alittle.
Y:You like Kinyo don't you!?
T:Wa?
Y:SAY IT!
Toko-Yoshi pushes her out of the room. He sits by her.

He wispers not knowing she was awake listening. "Kinyo...if you heard that...I had to lie. I do like you...alot...but Yuka would annoy me for centuries. I l-l-l-lo-lov-love y-you..." His voice trailed off. It was silent in the room. She shut her eyes again, having heard all she needed to hear.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:56 am
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
the elevator stoped going up and headed down again, little time later it passed thrugh an open door, vlad sdanding in front of it with ed and hedge "hello june" ed said "why are you stalking my brother?"

*june jumped off of the elevator and hung from the doorframe*
...sheer curiosity.
*june laughed, swinging off of the doorway and into the hall they were in*
"ok but... forget it... i'm going to the lake" he said opening an small hatch, it leaddd to an stair ((those iron ones)) and jumped up, landing near the lake

*june made a crooked smile, then disappeared, sprinting down the hall so fast she was a blur*
there was an dead body on the way using an soldier uniform, as well as many others, using labcoats and uniforms "thats the part of the lab we still didnt clean up" hedge said behind her

...what happened?
"nothing really... we just didnt clean up this part of the lab from the bodies yet, strangely they never rot, they are there for at least ten years"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:58 am
walking over and sniffing the girl "i am me and you smell to much like ed".
picking the girl up mary jumped in the water holding her. leting the girl go as thay got in the water mary laffed hard (sorry i cant spell to well.)  

rika-chan102

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:01 am
bloodprincess1155
walking over and sniffing the girl "i am me and you smell to much like ed".
picking the girl up mary jumped in the water holding her. leting the girl go as thay got in the water mary laffed hard (sorry i cant spell to well.)
"and i changed my smell yet you say that..." the girl started to change apearance to look like her old master "and you are male now... for now"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:02 am
(brb lunch)  

rika-chan102

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:06 am
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles

...what happened?
"nothing really... we just didnt clean up this part of the lab from the bodies yet, strangely they never rot, they are there for at least ten years"

*june turned to you in horror*
wait, WHAT?! when did this happen?! i don't remember this ever happening!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:07 am
((Past...Toko-Yoshi's family...duh?))
Kiniki runs outside seeing the snow fall. "Sister Kikyo! It's snowing!"

((Kiniki:
User Image))

Kikyo walks outside into the snow. "It's wonderful, it hasent snow in forever. I wish Toko-Yoshi would stop chasing that girl...Kinyo." she spoke. "I'm not jelous, shes just not right for him."
"Whatever you say Kikyo. He really likes her. She's pritty." she spoke while smiling.
((Kikyo:
User Image))  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:15 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
((Past...Toko-Yoshi's family...duh?))
Kiniki runs outside seeing the snow fall. "Sister Kikyo! It's snowing!"

((Kiniki:
User Image))

Kikyo walks outside into the snow. "It's wonderful, it hasent snow in forever. I wish Toko-Yoshi would stop chasing that girl...Kinyo." she spoke. "I'm not jelous, shes just not right for him."
"Whatever you say Kikyo. He really likes her. She's pritty." she spoke while smiling.
((Kikyo:
User Image))

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 858 859 860 861 862 863 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games