Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 859 860 861 862 863 864 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:04 am
*takes deep drags on her clove*
no - i'm much better now...
Just finally being able to come out is enough!!
I hate being sealed away! gonk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:05 am
*smiles deviously at Dame as she hears of her plans*

*She hugs Leko* We missed you Leko. gonk Oh…*she pulls back*…before I forget. *She pulls a key out from her brazier.* I have offered a room to all of the MW Ladies. I found Icy sleeping in here one night and I just can't have you ladies not taken care of. gonk *She hands Leko the key*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:09 am
*blinks a few times while staring at the key then takes it from Psyzapp*
Well I'm not sure what to say...
are you sure it's not a burden on you?...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:12 am
-smiles at psyzapp gives Leko the good news, leans in whispering- You're gonna love it! -hugs her- and we have missed you SO much!

It does suck being cooped up! I'm glad you are able to come out now. ^_^

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:13 am
It's no burden. I am actually feeling better about having more eyes around here with the events happening around here and since there is a…VAMPIRE…staying here in close proximity to my blood. *She nervously puts her hand up to her neck.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:17 am
eek
oh i completely forgot about him!
redface has he been around?....
he hasn't been causing more trouble has he?...
If you have me here too I think chances are he'll be down my throat before he's down yours confused .
oh but can you show me the room please please please!

*hops out the the chair finding she's still a bit weak but can at least function properly now*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:19 am
*enters the bar, carrying a package*

Hey ladies... hasn't anyone seen Tes since he was at my office? Isn't anyone worried about him? I've been carrying his clothes around for almost 2 days and no sight of him. Do you think he is hiding, nekkid and hungry sonewhere? Shouldn't we call the cops and report him as a missing person?

*shifts package to left arm and pulls out phone*

Battery is dead! Again! Stupid phone. It never works any more. Can someone call for me?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:19 am
I haven't seen him in a couple of days. Just a closed door. ninja But I'm watching him…VERY closely and have taken some extra precautions to ensure my safety. You can follow me…*she takes Leko into her office.*

@ Bandaidd: TES? *wonders where that boy is hiding.* ninja  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:20 am
*just then, Icy comes bursting through the doors, streaked in sweat, mud, blood and oil. Grinning, she drops her weapons at the door, carefully leaning her newest toy, the crescent moon boomerang blade against the inner right wall of the doors, and stomps her feet, making sure she doesn't track in the filthy mess that's caked on her boots. Pushing her shoulders back, Icy heads straight for the bar, grabbing her faithful bottle of JD and uncorking it, not bothering with a glass. Taking one helluva swig from the bottle, she slams it down on the counter, feeling the burn down her throat and into her belly. Looking up at the others, Icy smirks and nods*

Afternoon ladies. How is everyone today? twisted

*seeing leko, Icy goes to hug her, but remembers the mess she's covered in and refrains*

LEKO! heart My love!!! blaugh It's so good to finally see you back! How are the elders?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:22 am
eek My lord, Icy! What have you been doing?

Bandaidd...hello sweetie... twisted

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:24 am
*turns before entering Psyzapp's office*
ICY!!!
*punces glomps and get covered in goo looks up and Band and smiles sinisterly*
Hello Bandy dear.... hmmm a snake I see...
hope you intend to live up to the reputation...
twisted

*gets up brushes herself off and a demonic fogs lifts all the goo and gore off of her*
I'm right behind you Psyzapp dear  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:28 am
*eyes narrow and she turns to Icy again before entering the office*
I don't' speak about the elders...
Ayami will need to tell you what a "nice" time they had rolleyes
Pft... I was tucked away for convenience the whole time...

*mutters something about them thinking Ayami is so great and strong willed and powerful*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:32 am
*she shows Leko the bookcase in her office and the proper book to pull revealing the stone stairs and corridor. She walks down and takes Leko to her door right next to Katana.* You will notice some of the doors down here have these keypads… those are classified. Those double doors *points to the end of the corridor to the blood red gold accented doors.* that is my place.

Now you go and take a peek. *grins* mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:39 am
*Opens the doors and stands there dumb struck for a minute*
this is for real?
This this.... is HUGE!

*starts to walk in and looks around her*
OH the possibilities are endless....
Thank you - you have done so much for me today!!
What can I do to thank you properly for this?
Oh I do know one things -
... do show me this Vampire's door so I know where to keep my sense attuned to....

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:40 am
*smirks at dame and laughs, just about to answer her when she's pounced on by leko*

twisted rofl eek xd

*smiling at leko and glomping her back, Icy stands up and looks back at dame*

Oh, I just love it when they run! twisted I'm so glad I invested in that little baby over there*nods to her boomerang blade*b/c no matter how fast and far you run, she'll ALWAYS bring you right back to me! MWAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! twisted

*takes another long swig from bottle and heads for the office*

Well, my dear dame. I shall be back. I'm in desperate need of a shower. This one was a real bleeder! rolleyes Crier too! mad I mean, really?! A grown man balling worse than a newborn baby! stressed Anyway, I'll be back after I've soaked and finished this bottle! wink

*pulls correct book, opening bookcase, heads down stairwell and through the corridor to the right, stripping along the way. Not wanting to track what she's covered in through her new digs, Icy piles her clothes at her door, making a mental note to bag them when she's done pampering herself. Unlocking her door, she walks in and doesn't stop until she's in her bathroom, filling her jacuzzi tub with hot water, soothing oils and bubble bath. Sinking in, with her bottle in hand, Icy closes her eyes and lets the world drift away*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 859 860 861 862 863 864 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games