Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 861 862 863 864 865 866 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:48 am
*scoffs*
so what we're not good enough for him to want to bite!?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:49 am
-starts- Whoa! Sorry guys, I spaced out on you there!

(( stare stupid internet. stupid computer. stare ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:49 am
eek Is that true? Only "willing" victims? Are you sure, Psihug? I would be so relieved to hear that. surprised  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:51 am
*walks to the front doors and drops her bag by her weapons and walks back behind the counter, making herself an extra large double mocha latte with extra foam and chocolate sauce to go, listening to her fellow hooligans talk about Black*

Hmmm.......I didn't realize he posed such a threat....though I haven't seen much of him, he did help me out when Ryzan threw one of his b***h fits! stressed And, as I was told, he also sat with me while I was out of it.... sweatdrop

*sips latte and heads for the door*

Well, I have a few errands to run. You guys let me know what you decide when I get back. Oh, and I'm sorry for not speaking sooner psihug. How are you love?

*with a wink, Icy goes back to the doors, grabs her bag and weapons, and head out, kicking the doors shut behind her*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:51 am
*snickers as she is also extremely relieved at PSI's news*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:52 am
That's not what I'm saying at all! *chuckles*
When a vampire looks for a donor, they will often check out the donor's lifestyle. Junk foods and poor health and especially blood-borne illnesses make a person not as tasty or satisfying. Also, the vampire-donor relationship is often a longlasting and intimate one, so it's a lot like looking for a life partner. You have to be compatible.  

psihug

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:55 am
psihug
Also, the vampire-donor relationship is often a longlasting and intimate one, so it's a lot like looking for a life partner. You have to be compatible.

eek
wait wait wait...
should I be afraid here?...
Considering this vanpire is obviously attempting to court me in some fashion

*looks at Psyzapp nervously*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:59 am
Leko: not at all. The vampires I know wouldn't seduce a donor. Rather, they court them. If you are at all uncomfortable, he will look elsewhere. You should know that they take very good care of their donors and would never compromise their health. I can't speak for all of them, of course, but the ones I know are as I described.  

psihug

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:00 pm
Um...guys? Didn't he say something about drinking from large game animals and not humans? neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:03 pm
*tries to get all this courting and blood drinking out of her head*
yes Dame - you are right!! and I BET that is where he is now~!
*gets hopeful eyes*
good ol' Dame!
*hugs her very tightly*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:04 pm
I thought he was just saying "large game animals" to make us feel more comfortable. sweatdrop What a relief! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:04 pm
That's an option, certainly. Some choose that permanently. Others, only when they don't have a donor. And please, it is offensive to them to call a donor a victim. I'll be happy to talk to him and see what kind of lifestyle he leads if that will make you ladies more comfortable.  

psihug

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:05 pm
*graps PSI hands*
please do!!
*eyes get very large and sparkly*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:06 pm
surprised Would you really Psihug? *she runs up and gives Psihug and gigantic squeeze and a huge kiss on the cheek.* I can't tell you how much better that would make me feel. heart  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

psihug

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:07 pm
No problem, ladies. You should know that most of them just eat rare steaks and don't actually go hunt down deer or anything. They also use IV supplies and don't actually bite. Honestly, the myths that surround sanguinarians are so misleading.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 861 862 863 864 865 866 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games