Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 863 864 865 866 867 868 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:33 pm
-smirks, ed, june, cover me, if cold is his specialty, it wont affect me, my temperture right now is 178 degrees Fahrenheit  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:33 pm
((june, sadly you didnt dodge on this post... and so...)) the ice sword pierces her intestine ((becalse people say stomach but if it was it then it would be nearly the chest)), the coldness came fast, as well as the removal of the sword, that ed threw away as soon as he took it out scince it was darn cold  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:35 pm
(( haha, whoops))
*june looked down. seeing the wound, she'd already become almost completely frozen, but she fell backwards to the ground*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:36 pm
RCT-1107 sev
-smirks, ed, june, cover me, if cold is his specialty, it wont affect me, my temperture right now is 178 degrees Fahrenheit
"gladly... but ice and fire are his SPECIALITY... he got other jacks and no other kings"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:37 pm
June_Malatesta
(( haha, whoops))
*june looked down. seeing the wound, she'd already become almost completely frozen, but she fell backwards to the ground*

-sev caught her, and laid her gently on the ground, he stood up, glaring at damian, his entire body was boiling over, his body teperture had risen to nearly 300 degrees  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:37 pm
(Me back from a nap I wasn't expecting at all^^'. So wat did I miss?)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:39 pm
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
(( haha, whoops))

-sev caught her, and laid her gently on the ground, he stood up, glaring at damian, his entire body was boiling over, his body teperture had risen to nearly 300 degrees

*june's eyes closed, her breathing became shallow*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:40 pm
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
(( haha, whoops))

....damian.......you just made a new enemy.....NOW DIE!!!- he lunged at damian, a blade of fire in his hands-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:40 pm
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
(( haha, whoops))

((heart:just the aparison of damian III and me buing mary))"you are cold my friend... no metter if i was thrown on the sun i would only die due lack of air" damian said leaving the hole of the lightining and the impact "just try"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:43 pm
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
(( haha, whoops))

....damian.......you just made a new enemy.....NOW DIE!!!- he lunged at damian, a blade of fire in his hands-
"only one in a thousand" he saidhe said making an small dodge backwards, slow by purpose, the blade missed but the fire touched, yet he felt nothing but a breeze  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:45 pm
(Whoah nice! u hguys still in the past then?)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:46 pm
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
(( haha, whoops))

((heart:just the aparison of damian III and me buing mary))"you are cold my friend... no metter if i was thrown on the sun i would only die due lack of air" damian said leaving the hole of the lightining and the impact "just try"

i intend to, grand fury inferno!!!- he snapped his fingers, pillars of fire rising from the ground, surrounding damian, he appeared a second later-.......1 on 1...you and me..........
((lets organize and only what you quote from THIS post will worth something k?)) damian smirked and walked inside an pillar, leaving short after and started making another sword... in fact an scimitar  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:46 pm
blessedheart
(Whoah nice! u hguys still in the past then?)

((nope, future....after they came back from war i guess....well that's from what i understood earlier....OMG! june's dying! O.O ))  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 863 864 865 866 867 868 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games