Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
NEW KIDS COME INTRODUCE YO'SELF HURRR. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dulcedulce_

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:39 am
i'm drew and i'm a lit major. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:43 am
I don't check in for a couple days, and we get bunches of new people in. Welcome, one and all.  

laydeesdragon

Strawberry Strudel

OG Noob

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:50 pm
yo nukka's
the name is Jade and i'm 16 years of age!
:3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:17 pm
Ok I'm just going to tell something about me:
Name: Fuline Lite
Race(Avatar): Angel Imp

How'd I get in the guild? I have no clue, it's like as if everyone knows who I am eek & I'm already on four other guilds;its hard to keep up sweatdrop .

I love music & playing videogames... I didn't want to post TOO much or else it would've taken forever to read.  

Fuline Lite

5,300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Sephiroth Clone 16

Dangerous Paladin

11,325 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:34 pm
I'm Sephiroth Clone 16, 16 for short, 21yrs old. I currently reside in Colorado Springs, CO where the economical stability is faltering. I'm not new to Gaia, you could see that for yourself if you check my profile lol. New to this guild...and just trying to aquire all the items on my wishlist so far. Wouldn't mind making new friends on this site, and that's the just of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:13 pm
Hi i'm Asiangrl. I am 15 years old and i live in California. I enjoy writing stories and reading. I also have a addiactive interest in history. So i guess thats all you need to know. cool  

iPandiieBear

Biohazardous Lollipop

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:38 pm
Welcome welcome, guys and gals.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:51 pm
hi all :3 i've been in the guild for a long time but this is the first time i've actually been in forums crying so noob. anyhow hope everyone's doing okay :3
I'm aine, yeah call me aine and i love doing digital arts and such. check out m y profile for more about me :3

ainenia

crodix12

4,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:28 am
call me by crodix12 which stands for Cranberry Raisins On Dead Inexisting Xylophones 12 (12 is just a random number) i like all buns with filling or not, those straws that strangle yoouu because they're too twirly, and everything that has x in it. It makes it sound retro. smile

Favorite Color: Scarlet mixed with Cerulean
Favorite Food: Sushi
Favorite Eating Style: One Chopstick and a Lightbulb
Favorite Instruments: Shakuhachi and Ryuteki (They are real instruments.)

That's it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:54 pm
Hello.
I'm [-STD.p i l l z-] aka Emma.
You can call me Em or pillz or whatever really.
Heh.
I'm a girl with a guy avi. I got bored of my female one.
sweatdrop
I love anything to do with The Arts.
Photography, music and poetry specifically.
I'm hoping to make a bunch of friends.
It's nice to meets you all.
smile

[-STD.p i l l z-]

Asadachi

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:09 pm
My Name is Rolly, I am rather new but not that new. I just recently found this guild biggrin Aaaaaaaaa Where's my halo razz  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:27 am
Hi my name is pixie, well thats what people call me [yush IRL too!] okay so this is my fav colour, i write in it a lot. If you can't tell by my spelling of "colour" im not american, we cant all be lucky eh? I live in England. I am not posh.

I am eighteen and just finished college, recently had my first job and if i can skieve to get online i will.

okies bye xxxx

p.s i wiped out my friendlist so friendies would be lovely!
blaugh

Sickly Sweet Pixie

0o_MuSic_o0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:33 am
Hey im Chris my username is 0o_MuSic_o0 im 12 i live in Wales, in The UK My favourite colour is black, pink and red.I'm a relaxed person all my friends call me emo in school, i dont mind cause i am, a little bit anywayz i love Music cause it ROCKS speaking of Rock thats my favourite genre of music with emo and punk. My hobbies are listening to music, hanging out with my friends and chilling. Is the the word music starting to sound wierd to you

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:36 pm
hey ppl im new im trying to fit in (kinda) but anyway im just chilling right now  

Da_Rip

The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games