Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:27 am
Diz had already begun aimlessly wandering around once more, not heading in any one particular direction, but still sticking to the paths. His 'encounter' with Dazeray had made him think on his own feelings and while Aisha had stayed quiet Diz knew that the AI chip was doing the same thing he was. Fine, go ahead! Come on I know your waiting to have your say so spit it out then quit examining my thoughts!

Well I wasn't going to say anything but if you want my opinion I'll gladly give you it.

No I don't want your opinion but, I know you were going to give it to me anyway so just hurry it up.

Fine, in short you probably don't want to tell her how you feel.

What? Why?

Trust me will you.

I'll consider it now get out of my thoughts and be quiet, please. Diz shook his head as he looked at the floor while he walked.

((Welcome back Wolfffy.))

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:30 pm
"Sure." Atlanted grasped Seth's hand and pulled herself up with a grunt. "The nearest bar is that way." she said, pointing east. "It's a bit... disorganized, but they have better beer than most. Plus, plenty of chances to hit people. Actually, it's been a while since I stopped in. Hope they haven't forgotten my love of pain."she said, a wicked smile spreading across her face.  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Jedi Master Starwind

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:13 pm
"Sounds like fun let's get moving." Seth replied quickly and began heading in the direction Atlanta had pointed. He hadn't been in a bar for a long time and missed it. Stopping suddenly he realised he didn't know exactly where this bar was. "You lead, I guess I'll be following."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:48 pm
"Alright then." Atlanta set-off toward the bar, tracking across lawns and anyhting else in her way, side-stepping only buildings. She stopped at a grimy building with no signs or markings, merely a door. "It's not the nicest, but it'll do." she said, moving to open the door. She stopped with her hand on the handle. "I should warn you, this bar accepts anyone who comes, so most demons come here as well as dirty rotten scumbags." she turned the handle only to find it locked. "Ah, they've finally tightened security." she said, hearing noise inside. she gave the handle a rough turn, breaking the lock, and stepped inside. "Well, here we are."  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Jedi Master Starwind

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:28 pm
Seth followed Atlanta up to the unmarked building. "I probably deal with most of the people in here then, my line of work has me associated with most corrupt people, mean demons and the occassional police officers." He replied to her warning then watched as she broke the lock and sighed. "Y'know you could've just tried knocking..." He looked up from the door to Atlanta and put an arm forward motioning for her to go first. "Ladies first."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:24 pm
"Now, where's the fun in knocking?" she said, stepping inside. She walked toward the bar, feeling the stares with the occasional wolf whistle. As she leaned on the bar someone had the nerve to slap her on the butt. She slowly turned, glaring at one of the few men in the building. Her glare turned to a smile as she leaned forward invitingly. He leaned toward her only to stop at the knee in his groin. A light push and he was on the ground. "I suggest that's where you stay." she said, turning to Seth. "Like I said, not the most organized... or civilized for that matter."  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Jedi Master Starwind

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:33 pm
"From the looks of it... It's definitly my kinda place." Seth replied grinning at the man on the ground hold his groin. Laughing he walked up to the bar next to Atlanta, leaning on it he gave a light whistle to the bar man. "Whiskey no ice and whatever she's having!"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:50 pm
"Liquor. Straight." Atlanta rested her chin on her palm. "This is gonna be a long night." she said, thinking of how many drinks it could take to actually get drunk. Maybe she should've had something-anything-containing vodka. She shook her head. "So, anything less than shitty happen to you lately?" she said, ignoring the occasional call of 'b***h!'.  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Jedi Master Starwind

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:06 pm
Thinking for a moment Seth downed his drink in one gulp. "Hmmm less then shitty... I guess so." He replied rubbing his chin. "See the guy, well demon, sitting over there?" He asked pointing to a male sat hunched over a table with and odd red looking aura around him. "He placed in a big order a few days ago. It was worth over a few Million." Seth turned back to the bar and ordered another drink. "Other then that nothing much has happened other then meet you, Kimo and Dazeray."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:14 pm
"Ah, so I take it seeing Diz would fall into the catagory of shitty, then?" Atlanta said, taking a sip of her drink.

[[Be on in a couple hours. xp ]]

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Jedi Master Starwind

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:30 pm
"You don't miss much do ya?" He said downing another whisky. "Meeting up with Diz again definitly doesn't fall into the highlights catagory. He was an a** when I last saw him and he's still an a** now." He grumbled downing yet anther drink.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:35 pm
"And, thank you for the unnecessary sracasm." Atlanta said with an eyeroll. "What the hell did you do to each other?" she asked, finishing off her drink.  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Jedi Master Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:14 am
"Admittidly we weren't always the best of brothers but, there was a time when were pretty close. Then all of a sudden one day he vanishes and nobody knows where he went, a few years later he shows up out of the blue and... He, well, had changed is the best way to describe it." Seth had decided that Atlanta should know the truth between the two brothers. Quickly downing another drink he sighed and continued. "I had also changed but he was diffrent in a huge way and his temper had become off the scale. I was out one day with one of Diz's last remaining friends, they had called me to talk about Diz. I got there we talked and suddenly were ambushed by people looking for Diz. Me and Diz's friend were executed on the spot, put on our knees and shot in the chest and once the group had left I removed my own bullet. His friend was already dead there was nothing I could do for him so instead I dragged his body for a mile to the hospital." Seth took a deep breath rubbed his head as he remebered the event. "When I told him he what had happened he blamed me for it saying I killed him. After that he tried to kill me on three seperate occassions. First time only succeeded in blowing off my left arm, second time he took a huge chunk out of my chest and the thrd time he merely tried cutting my throat." Seth had left out certain details knowing that if he hadn't spoke about them Diz would seem the worse of the two. Downing another drink he quickly gave one last bit of information. "I also have been known to try killing Diz too each time he failed at killing me I took an attempt at him. An eye for an eye, y'know? Kinda seem silly but that's how it is now." He sighed and looked around the bar.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:55 pm
"Uh-huh, now why is it that when asked the same question Diz makes you sound like the bad guy I wonder?" Atlanta said sarcasticly, downing another drink.  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:30 pm
Emma stroked the air with her wings silently. Her red eyes scanned the traffic below, searching for something - or more like someone.
Who are you looking for? Dazeray asked in a small voice.
Isn't it obvious? Your boyfriend. I figured that was clear when I said that I would test him for you.
Dazeray mentally caught her breath, What are you going to do?
Just shut up and wait.
Emma tucked her black wings to her sides and dived toward a street below. She landed gracefully with no sound behind a dumpster. A boy stood some 20 feet ahead of her. His spiky ash-blond hair covered his face as he stared at his feet when he walked. Diz. Emma bit her bottom lip in thought.
"What the hell should I do?" she thought out loud.
She took a step closer to the street to get a better view but knocked a can aside in the process. A loud 'clang' announced her mistake as it hit the ground two feet away.
Wow. Smooth. Dazeray sighed sarcastically - an unusual tone for her.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games