Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
KILL THIS THREAD! Win 1k, new prizes p1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a natural killer?
Why yes, yes I am.
32%
 32%  [ 15 ]
Who, me? *looks innocent*
67%
 67%  [ 31 ]
Total Votes : 46

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:48 pm
LMAO @ TES!

This was "naughty" bandaidd! teehee!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:50 pm
LOL, that's great!!! xd  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:52 pm
and "sweet" bandaidd! Hopefully one day we'll do this again...somebody just chooses a person to dress like and the whole cycle starts over again!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:57 pm
Hey, bandaidd, is the contest over? Did the random number thing happen last night?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:04 pm
... I completely forgot it was the 1st...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:07 pm
Don't feel bad..I did too...that's why I asked cause I was wondering why the count hasn't moved from 7 to 8 since she got that 100. That's when I checked the first page and remembered it ended on the 30th, which was yesterday...I have got to stop losing days like I do...  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:09 pm
Oh, yeah.....be funny if bandaidd won her own contest, since she RN'd a 100 dressed as Psyzapp! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:11 pm
LOL!  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:15 pm
it's a lot easier to lose track of days when you're awake at night. I'm usually awake at the end of one day and the beginning of the next and sometimes get confused and think when I wake up, it's the day after I went to sleep... but I go to sleep and wake up on the same day.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:17 pm
If you don't mind me asking, what's your time zone?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:22 pm
I -do- mind you asking scream *goes into a fit of rage*

Normally I probably would have told you, but my spouse is really big on privacy. Though I don't think anyone would link this Gaia account directly to my spouse, I do tend to be on a short leash when it comes to revealing personal information.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:30 pm
*cowers in corner* gonk I'm sorry! I'm sorry! crying

I got it. Wow, I guess I better unlink my Gaia with my facebook. I've never had a problem before with internet and jobs, but I didn't realize it was getting this ridiculous. I had a myspace account but shut it down due to stalking. That was about my biggest problem. brb....  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:45 pm
I was conned into making a myspace a few years ago, but I haven't maintained it or taken the time to delete it. I probably should.

I had signed on to it a few times, but mostly only to a bunch of spam messages and at least one or two chicks interested in hooking up with a married man... o_O;

And yes, as it was stated in MW a while back, employers have started to look up people on facebook and myspace before hiring them. For this reason, my spouse has taken extra care to reduce their "internet footprint" so that employers will not see anything that might make an employer not want to hire them. I'm personally not all that concerned, but stalkers is something I would be a little weary of {which is why I tend to keep personal information to myself anyway}.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:55 pm
Well, it was more of my ex-fiancee' stalking my page, im'ing my male friends and threatening them, just a lot of mess for nothing. So I let it go cause I couldn't deal with it anymore. Had him reported but he was never banned from myspace, just my page. But he found ways to my page through friends accounts and blah, blah, blah...right now I deal with facebook and myyearbook. I'm on the verge of letting myyearbook go, only because it's full of young'uns more than adults and I get tired of having friend requests from 18 yr olds! Since Gaia, I don't frequent facebook as much, but I still check in on account of my Sorority Life account. I tend to talk a lot, as you can plainly see, and I don't mind it. I don't tell my whole life story but I do tend to tell things about myself, that I feel is useless to be used against me, but hey, to each his own.

EDIT: My face and myyearbook accounts were originally set up to find my old college buddies which I did with facebook, so that's why I'm really keeping facebook. I haven't found that many, if any, on myb, so I'm really letting that go. Again, I'm talking alot. Force of nature, really...  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:22 pm
I don't really consider that "a lot". If you had ever seen me in the "advice" and "serious conversations" forums, you'd know I could outdo you any day wink Actually, I just did a few minutes ago on a thread I frequent in chatterbox, trying to explain economics...

My sister also had a problem with her ex stalking her myspace. It caused her to make it private and only allow people she knew to add her. I think she switched to facebook a while ago... I remember her sending me an invite to join, but I never made an account. Not really into the "social networking" thing.

Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games