Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:57 pm
Chief clenched her teeth at Scanda's stupidity, if she had simply want to get Hetukiri out of there, she would have done it herself, you can't save someone who is possessed unless you take out the one doing the possession. She had heard Dark's message and knew he was there the whole time, but had hope he wasn't so blinded by his youth to go for a direct attack. She turned back to see Phylum pacing, "well that was a lovely bedtime story, but what does that have to do with the present. You said it yourself that Hatukiri was dead and gone, so why bring up the past?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:04 pm
*hetukiri still looked blankly as the conversation went back and forth*  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:36 pm
"This is not the time to be awake and fighting, Dark. This had better be important, we're going back to sleep." *Goddess was not used to going so long on no sleep. She needed her rest if she was going to fight. Goddess made a mental note that she would kick whoever the hell was behind this in the face before they died* "This had better not be one of Scandas hairbrained schemes to make every one sleep deprived. If it is, he's going to get it." *All the Centaurs that Goddess had brought with her, including Atmund and Malric where waiting and watching to see what would happen next. They where ready for a war and they welcomed the reinforcements that Lady Aya was bringing*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:40 pm
"Trust me Goddess the feelings mutual, I too had plans for this night, but crap happens so lets make the most of it and prepare ourselves for battle" Dark said as he felt the time of battle was nearly upon them.  

Phantom Touch

axayashinoceres

Beloved Bloodsucker

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:46 am
Hours passed since Lady Aya and Wei left Dark and the others. They have been diligently patrolling the west wing when they passed a window. A bat came flying in and landed on Lady Aya's outstretched hand. At once it turned into a letter. It says that the army is on their way.

"Rest assured that we will arrive at the appointed time," Lady Aya read. She turned to Wei and smiled, pleased by the quick progress. "Tomorrow night you go out and anticipate them. You know what to tell them, I trust?"

Wei bowed. "Of course, my lady. Your vampire army are the most efficient among our kind." They continued patrolling even when the morning came rolling in. "This is troublesome for the guests as well, I suppose. How do we explain to them that war will be upon us soon?"

"We'll take care of it if and when it comes to that," Lady Aya murmured.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:44 am
Scanda muttered under his breath as he saw Phlyium teleport Hetu back "Well theirs somethings I didnt consider"he thought to himself as he went back to his original postition and continued listening to the conversation.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:04 pm
*he looked at her with confusion in his eyes, then he replied* "your one cold hearted chick... DAMN what do these idiots see in you, giving there lives for a woman, i bet you never even slept with him did you???? AND HE DIED FOR YOU... HA!!!!! if he was that stupid then i guess he deserved to die..."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:10 pm
"I must get out of here." Lunar said to herself as she walked out again. Her face was very red and her eyes has turned green and black. Black on the left and green on the right. She walked around the place and stopped in front of a weird looking tree...  

XStarlight_DustX

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:14 pm
Chief looked at him, then shook her head, "We all have made sacrifices for the greater good, I will not dishonor him by crying, I'll simply kick your a** instead." As the words left her mouth she closed the distance between them and inflamed her blades with lightening, moments before striking at Phylum. The first blow he deflected but she caught him from behind with a kick to the spin and spun him around to slash at his chest.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:24 pm
*some how being taken by suprise Phyl detached himself from Chief and stumbled back a few feet away from where she stood and said to himself...* *"THIS b***h IS REALLY TRYING TO KILL ME"* *he looked at her in astonishment for a while, but then the expression turned into a crooked smile... his attire now changed, fore he knew what time it was, he looked at her with his eyes narrowed at her and he said* "COME AT ME" *with confidence, and the words practically flowed out of his mouth as would a river flowing down hill*  

Repo ManX

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:01 pm
Chief rolled her eyes at his show of confidence, and hurled a bolt at him, then appeared right after it in front of him, she landed a solid punch to the gut, then kicked off the ground to go for one in the face. As he moved back she followed, then dropped low to the ground as she extended her leg to trip him. When he went down, she throw another bolt at his face, and proceeded to cut at him with the blades still in her hands.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:33 pm
*dodging each blade carefully he smiled at her, and vanished from the front ending up in the back of her, he quickly whispered in her ear "too slow" *, and he kneed her right in the back. his body stood erect as he watched her some what stumble to get her balance and whiles she did this he drew out his sword and said* "on guard"* *whiles raising an eyebrow*  

Repo ManX

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:45 pm
Chief bounced off one foot and spun around to keep herself standing straight. Seeing Phylum pull out his sword, she stuck one of hers in the ground to make the fight even. "Show me what you got," she taunted at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:58 pm
*Phyl now licking the blade of his sword and looking at chief, said*

"BY NOW YOU MUST'VE REALIZE IM JUST STALLING UNTIL THE WAR LORDS IN MY SHADOW ARMY SEIZE HOLD OF YOUR PRECIOUS CASTLE RIGHT???  

Repo ManX

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:23 pm
"s**t", Chief cursed under her breath, she knew he had something up his sleeve, but f**king War Lords.....wasn't on her wish list. Thank god she made the others stay behind, so she was still on top of things. "And by now you must have realized that I would never leave my "precious" castle defenceless. Your warriors don't stand a chance" She vanished and appeared behind him, using her speed to an advantage, she kick him behind both legs and wrapped her hands in his hair to cut at his throat.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games