Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Magical Boarding School RP [Poll Added] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Woo the rp isn't dead after all. Thanks to you guys ^^
  Yay your welcome :D
View Results

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:56 pm
" yeha i got bad news that stuff don't work on me"

" it doesn't me ehteir" suki said  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:02 pm
((wooo guerilla tactics lol XD))
Scarlet felt them coming and gave the signal for everyone to attack. Scarlet doged the ambush that the three soldiers try to pull on her. Rui right behind her knocked one of them a good couple feet away with his club. The other leaders in circled the other two. Scarlet turned quickly disappeared and reappered knocking the masked man on the floor thrusting her sword into his left shoulder. "Show me who you are!" Scarlet demanded as she got up off of him and held her sword in front of her letting his blood flow down and onto her arm.

((WOOOOO this is going to be fun lol and im kinda mad to irl so bring it on !! lol))  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:04 pm
i walk over to a part of an army" now whos first" they start to attacking i started to fight them suki was fight some of the army left and right  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:08 pm
Zenjin lays on the ground with a sword through his shoulder. He begin to take off his mask. under the mask is a faceless being, and as it takes off the mask it melts into the ground, and Zenjin appears behind her and points his staff at her head. "where are the books?...". as he spoke with a distorted voice, the other three melted into the ground and appeared behind their respective enemies.  

Zenjin Jiruga

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:12 pm
a tree comes up and sqeeses the enime behide me" ... thanks tree" a tree steps on the enime behide suki

" thanks"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:15 pm
"Like i would never give you the location of the books." Scarlet spoke with anger rising. "I suggest you leave now because you will not succeed and instead die here trying. I have protected those books with my friend for a long time so don't think i'll given that eaisly and tell you where they are!" Scarlet crouched down eldowing him in the gut really hard sending him back a could feet away. She turned as her eyes glowed red she grabbed her sword and ran toward him, but when she to at least two feet in front of him she disappered and reappeared behind the girl demon slicing her in half, but she was slowly generating back, she ran through her allies and ran toward the faceless mans brother who was on the rock she vanished again appeared behind him and ramed her knee to his back knocking him off the rock and the illusion disappering.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:16 pm
The enemy the tree stepped on was a actually a bomb. it explodes, blowing one of the trees to bits.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:20 pm
" shoot! willl got loads of those trees!" i kept tring to figure out who the dude was that was bleeding

" wats wrong darkfire?"

" oh nothing"  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

satanicskull123

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:22 pm
Time to fight raiku thought to himself he sharpened his sword got something to drink and teleported to the forest. WHEW! This is gonna be fun Raiku exclaimed as he landed un top of an enemy. This is wat ive been waiting for!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:23 pm
Zenjin: "you will tell me...and if you dont ill just find out...one soldier in your army must be a coward"
Zenjin is kicked backwards and stops from being slammed inot a tree. Zenjin than shoots a huge ball of fire towards Scarlet.
Gumo is knocked over but its revealed that he himslef is an illusion.
multiple Gumo's are scattered around the forest and they begin talking at once.
Gumo: "did you think it would be that easy?"  

Zenjin Jiruga

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:26 pm
the three soldiers looked at raiku and tilts their heads  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:28 pm
" oh so now i finlly show up"

" it's about time" suki said  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:30 pm
"Don't think you can ******** with me that easily!!" Scarlet grabbed the fire ball that the faceless man threw and twirled around shooting a bunch out at all the illusions. Then one of them hit the real one, "There you are you sneaky little snake!" she grinned and quickly appeared in front of him and drove her fist onto his face then as he flew toward a tree she appeared above him and brougth her foot down on his stomach wich sent him quickly crashing into the ground. Scarlet was yet to use her powers. She then chanted a spell and as the faceless man brother was getting up from the crater that was created, she quickly brought her hands together causing the hole to close and crush one of his legs. She then quickly ran to the other brother while grabbing her sword and swung away at him. As he doged it and stood behind her she doged his blow and tripped him with her right leg, then brought her elbow down again onto his chest causing him to cough up blood.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:36 pm
Zenjin: "gotcha..." Zenjin twisted his body around and pushes the staff into her stomach and sends her flying with a powerful bolt of lightning.
Gumo: "AHHHHHH!!! THAT b***h!!!!!!" Gumo than sets his hand on fire and shoots the fire all over the trees
Gumo: "ILL BURN THIS WHOLE DAMN FOREST DOWN b***h!!!!"
The three soldiers went off to attack Rui.  

Zenjin Jiruga

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:36 pm
i make a sign in the air i punch it some of the ground comes up and hit one of the faces of the enime " how that for a coward u jerk! your the one that must be the coward cuz uour not even showing face right along fighting al our doing is commanding them to do that do this your not even fighting ! " suki figure out who that was

" zenjin! it you behid that mask isn't!"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games