Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:37 pm
DemolitionboyXX
Brago got back to his bedroom. "Hana, Im back. U miss me?"

O_o  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:37 pm
Kiro continues his watch - he's vaguely bothered by this bloody female vamp that feeds on pimps. Apparently he's still fine, but he remains in his seat to be sure. He does not want to be noticed, nor risk it. He's not the best liar.  

Kroenig

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:40 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

The wolf let out a howl, still struggling as hard as he could until he gave up, letting out another long howl, but this oone was the sound of defeat and exhaustion.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:40 pm
"Do you want to get cleaned up now?" Robert asked Nike, not minding that she was covered in blood.  

Dameon Black

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:46 pm
User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

The sound sound of feet in his room alerts Dante, but as far as he could tell, it was probably just a stray cat. Eh. Wasn't too surprised about it. He shut off the water once the tub was filled and began to strip off the rest of his clothes before he got into the icy water and lowered himself into the tub, relaxing while he could. The days always seemed too long, and so boring. It was as if the world just passed him by without a care.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:48 pm
Dameon Black
"Do you want to get cleaned up now?" Robert asked Nike, not minding that she was covered in blood.

Nike looked slightly embarressed. "I guess you were right earlier, I should have fed. She went to a bookcase, and pulled at a book and the case slid to the side revealing a dark stairway.

Misha continued to watch through the eyes of the tabby. Gee, he must have felt real dirty,if he's still in there. The tabby stretched itself on top of the guns, and began to lick its belly. Misha was becoming bored, but she had been pounded with the importance of reconnaissance. She was reckless, not stupid.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:51 pm
Soli looked at him,"Are you finally finish Leon."Soli stared at him,"If you have control now then change back Leon."Soli just stood there  
"I didn't know that it did that," Robert said as he looked at the dark stairway. "That's pretty cool."  

Dameon Black

BLStoner

OG Gaian

User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

"Here kitty, kitty." Dante called out, hoping that if there was a cat, it would come to him. He didn't intend on get the animal wet, he just wished to speak to it. Animals were always nice to talk to because you didn't know if they were judging you or not, that and they couldn't say a word to anyone.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:54 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

The wolf began to bark wildly at Soli, before it snarled and bared its teeth at her. The wolf wasn't going to let this body go until sunrise, but until then, it belonged to the wolf.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:57 pm
"Your going to have to let Leon control the body were both of you can control it but if you don't then I'll put this collar on you and Leon well have full control and you'll never come back if you snarl at me again then I take it you won't let him control his body and the collar is going on your choice."Soli stared at the wolf with a deadly gaze holding out the collar.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:58 pm
"Uh, it's the Prince's private chambers. Would you like to see it?" Nike asked, trying to sound totally cool about it.

The tabby jumped off the bed at Misha's urgings, though it took quite a push. Cats are notorious for not doing as they were told, but so was she. After a little bribing the cat sauntered to the bathroom and peeked around the corner. It's green eyes searching. Misha saw Dante's arm draped on the tub. Nice, she tought, he's naked. She tried to coax the cat to get a better view, but it just sat down in the doorway. It was a boy cat and didn't care.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:02 pm
"I'd love to see it," Robert said.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:04 pm
User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

Dante looked at the cat and immitated a meow before helding a hand out for the cat to smell, knowing most cat's liked to smell a person before allowing themselves to be petted. He just hoped the dumb cat would come to him.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games