Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:54 pm
*A million questions and a brazillion tests later, bandaidd is hiding under her blankets wondering how to get out of this place. She peeks out and the orderly is still there. Doesn't he ever take a lunch break?*

*Finally, she gets an idea*

Oh, orderly! Can I call you George? I just love that name, it's so manly. Anyway, George. I'm thirsty and the water on my bedside table is stale. Can you refill my pitcher and get me some flaked ice? I can't bear to drink water without flaked ice and I know Dr. Black will be furious if I get dehydrated on your shift. Get a glass for yourself, too. It would be rude for me to drink in front of you if you were thirsty, George.

*flashes George a brilliant smile*

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:13 pm
*is all disappointed when a nurse comes in to watch her while George goes for water. *

Oh! Boy, am I glad you're here. I really need to use the ladies room and I was too embarrassed to ask George because well, he's a guy. Is it okay if I...?

*Watches the nurse roll her eyes and grins as she gets out of bed and beelines for the bathroom. Once again, she is foiled as there are no windows in there, just a fan. She takes her time and washes her hands thoroughly while thinking before returning back to bed.*

Hi, George! Thanks for the water. Did you find flake ice? Ooh, this is the yummy kind. I just love it. Pull a seat over and... hey! do you have any medicine cups and dice? We could play a hydration game I know.

bandaidd
Crew

iggies

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:40 pm

((poor Bandi, I'll spring if I knew you. try the Dark Elf way, find a weapon and go for broke))

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:48 pm
HaHA! There they were. Right under my nose. You're the greatest, George. You've probably been taking care of me this whole... how long has it been?
Wow. Just wow.
Anyway, just 2 dice. Roll a 7 and you're lucky, the other person drinks a medicine cup of water. Roll an 11 and you drink one. Roll a doubles and you both drink and you roll again. Easy, huh? One cup for each of us and fill 'em up George! Let's play.

bandaidd
Crew

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:49 pm
(( rofl A little game of The Good, The Bad, The Ugly with Black's staff.))  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:00 pm
It's ok if there aren't numbers on the dice, George. We just count the spots. Like this. Drop them on the table and I'll help you. Okay, good. Now don't touch. Only one spot on this one but we're going to count ALL the spots... so... one! and 2, 3, 4, 5. Get it?

It's not a seven or an eleven. And doubles? That means both dice have the same spots on them, okay? No drinks this time. I'm getting thirsty so I'll roll them. Wish me luck, George!

*winks and smiles, before dropping dice*

Awww. 1, 2, 3. That's all. We need more spots! Come on, George! You can do it.

bandaidd
Crew

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:52 am
Gee whiz, George. Do you have a hollow leg or something? We've been drinking for how many days and I've never seen you leave for the men's room once...

*knocks on George's forehead with her fist, expecting to hear a metallic sound*

Hmm. sorry. Just checking your ummm third eye chakra. You know what? I feel better. Next time the doctor is here can you ask when I get discharged? Please?

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 10:57 am
George? George? Can you get me a pizza? Deluxe veggie with extra cheese, please. And dipping sauce. You're a dear. And thanks for letting me take care of the bunny. Is it ok if I call him Boop?He's so cute when he hops around the bed. boop-boop-boop 4laugh  

bandaidd
Crew

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 11:03 am
rofl
((just make sure I don't inherit this one too! gonk I hope you know I'm sitting in my office saying boop-boop-boop to myself now))  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 11:21 am
*Boop boops over to lady ayami and giver her some love, then boops back to bandy*

boop-boop-boop!

bandaidd
Crew

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 11:37 am
* after recieving a call from the doctor and a fax she verifies the signatures and collects all the discharge papers and heads to the patients room. As she walks in she sees the patient and the orderly with a set of dice and a pitcher of water. Puzzled she raises on eeyebrow but says nothing about it. * The doctor says you are released. If you have any questions or issues that come up please dont hesistate to call or come in.. * with that she gives a quick smile and turns and walks out *

(( I thought you would of ran away again bandaidd. Sorry. I've had alot of work to do out here and my mind has been occupied ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 12:43 pm
Oh thank you doctor! I'm so happy! *hughughug* I feel perfectly fine you know and George and I are best buds now. I feel kind of sad leaving him with nothing to do.

I'll make you guys some cookies!

Byyyyyyyeeeeeee!!!

Come on, boop! Let's go! *squee*

bandaidd
Crew

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:17 am
*enters the clinic and holds the door open for Ryzan and Draa. Once the two of them are in, he goes up to the front desk*
We've got an injured grunny here. Not really sure what the problem is, but he seems to be having trouble breathing. He got tackled by a pony.

*the nurse at the front desk looks at him oddly*

I am sorry to hear that...
*looks over at the other elf who has a green bunny floating over his hands. She thinks to herself, "I should have known I would see strange things like this here. I'm employed by a vampire, after all...". Sighing, she looks back to the elf right in front of her*
I wish I could be of more help, but I am afraid we have only been trained to treat humans... *glances at the elves again* ... or at least something like that. Perhaps if the doctor was in, he would be of more help...

But he's been like this for a couple of nights now. I don't think we can really afford to wait longer.

I really am sorry. There just isn't anything we can do.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:01 am
I'm boned... *wheeze*

*frowns at what the woman has to say and looks down at Draa helplessly. After a moment, he suddenly gasps and looks up*
If he were humanoid, you could treat him now, xas?

*thinking that is such an odd question, she just stares at the second elf dumbfounded for a moment before answering*
I... well... yes... but...

*smiles* Bronretla! 4laugh
*kneels down and "sets" Draa on the floor. He does not actually touch the floor due the spell cast on him previously*

The solution to this is really quite simple.

Simple?

*without asking Tes or Draa first, he places his hand over Draa and begins to cast a spell. Closing his eyes, he pictures Draa as a dark elf. After a few moments, his hands and Draa's body are surrounded by a faint glow*
Xun naut treemma, Draa. Dos zhal tlu o'gothus ulnin.

*continues to cast*

Vyyhfvba Qnex Rys

*Draa's body glows brighter as he transforms. When the light fades and he can be seen more clearly, his appearance is remarkably identical to that of Tes with only a few differences. Most notably was his hair, which had somehow retained the green color of his normal fur rather than becoming purple like Tes' hair. His eyes were also red and his abdomen a little less defined, and for some reason the tattoo on his right arm was green instead of black. Due to his lack of clothing when the spell was cast, he is also completely naked.*

*Ryzan stands to get a good look at how well the spell worked and blushes*
Gi.... gi ussta... redface

*eyes grow wide as she watches the elf and sees what becomes of the green bunny*
.... that.... that was amazing...

*looks down at what is now a third elf and quickly snaps out of her state of wonder*
Right. We'll tend to him immediately.

*calls for staff to come and take the injured elf away to a room to be diagnosed and treated*

*as he's being taken away, he lets out a very slight and incredibly pained laugh*
Of course you would decide to finally change me *wheeze* when I can't even enjoy it.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:06 am
*gets a good look at Draa as a dark elf before he's taken away, then looks down at his own stomach*
... maybe I should start exercising again.... *feels his abs*

Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games