Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:02 pm

Kazumi shrugged. "Most likely, it seems that almost every one of us has 1-2 powers. But the discoloration could mean anything.. Power developing is taboo, since the signs are tricky. Like when I found out I could read minds, I got a headache.. Tomoyo basically went crazy when she found hers... So really, anything out of the ordinary could be a sign." She said, glancing at Jessica and Derek.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:12 pm

i nodded my head thoughtfuly. "but iv always been able to 'see things' and wen this whole wind blowing thing i got it didnt come with any before or after side affects." "ya same here. i didnt feel anything." blake chimmed in as he closed his eyes and about 4seconds later i saw him slowly become one with the sand. i poked him and watched as he returned quickly. "wat was that for?" he asked looking at me confused. "you wer turning invisible and you looked realy weird. you didnt hav an arm or your legs. and your head was slowly disappearing too." i said wrapping my knees in my arms and played with my littl wind power and made a mini sand tornado with my finger.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:24 pm

Kazumi nodded. "It really dependss on the person.." She said, watching Blake disappear and Erin make a little tornado. "Uhm... Were you always able to do that?" She asked Erin, motioning at her finger. Tomoyo stared off into space and drifted away from the conversation.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:28 pm

"not the wind thingy..but the visions, ya. its weird how im able to do this but i guess it should come in handy at some point...." i said shrugging my shoulders and moved the tornado around blake making sand splutter out onto him. "hey...no sand tornados." he said playfully. i stuck my tongue out and made the tornado a couple inches bigger and moved it faster around him, then made it circle tomoyo and then kazumi and then bak to blake again.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:33 pm

"Ah..." Kazumi said, then looked at Tomoyo. She smirked and grabbed Tomoyo's shoulder, making her jump. "You've been spacing out a lot. Something's wrong?" Tomoyo shrugged. "I don't know... It just seems to be getting harder and harder to pay attention..." She said, looking at the sky. Kazumi chuckled. "You'll get out of it..." She said, masking her concern with a smile.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:53 pm

blake disappeared again. i was playing with my littl tornado and pouring sand in it seeing it get bigger everytime i added sand. i made a happy sigh and then made the tornado crash into blake's side making him move and come bak into sight. "hey!" he said sitting up. "heyay." i said playfully, smiling getting ready to run in case he decided to come after me. "you're in big trouble now, you kno that rite?" "hmm...am i?" i said and started running before he cud answer. "hey! get bak here missy!" he called and ran after me. i was running bak and forth making my path like a zig-zag line and doing a 360 around blake wen he caught up to me. he ran faster this time catching me. "i told you, you wer in big trouble." he said and wrapped his warm arms around my chest area and my stomach and burying his face in my neck. we waddled around in circles laughing. is this wat it feels like to be normal? like all those other couples out ther? i like this...i want to stay like this forever...with no interruptions. ever. i thought as i tried to look into blake's eyes. "so is this my punishment?" i asked giggling again. he shook his head and kissed my neck and said, "nope, you hav to turn around and close your eyes first." he said grinning hugely at me. i nodded and turned around and put my hands behind his neck and locked my fingers together. he pulled me in close to him and kissed me. we wer standing ther kissing for about ten seconds before he pulled bak. "i dont think i learned my lesson..i dont think i ever will." i said. he chuckled tilting his head slightly to the side and bent his head down a littl while i got up on my tippy toes to make this kiss last longer.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:58 pm

Kazumi chuckled and rested her head on Tomoyo's shoulder. "So..." She said to Kazumi. "So." "Why did you come with us? Not that I don't enjoy your being around, but you could've went into hiding..." Kazumi nodded. "I wanted to see you make friends, have a life. And when I realized your main goal was revenge, I tried to kill you. Revenge does nothing but make a loop of hate.... Plus, you had it so well in the forest. You were free, you only answered to that wolf... And I don't want you to become like me. I'm a resignated murderer.. I got in too deep, I enjoyed it too much. And with your instincts acting up, I need to make sure you don't do something you'll regret." Tomoyo tilted her head, but before she could ask, Kazumi read her mind and continued. "Instincts are like your inner self, your conscience. But since wolves have different kinds of instincts, the wolf instincts and human instincts fight for dominance. You were raised a wolf, not a human, so it's worse for you..." She finished. Tomoyo nodded slowly, not knowing what else to say.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:14 pm

while we wer kissing blake picked me up over his shoulder and started walking out into the water."hey! wher r we going?" i said trying to see wher we wer headed. "water's cold by the way." he said drizzling some water on my back. i cud hear the smile in his voice. it was soo freaking cold that i yelped and squirmed trying to get off of him. "blake put me down! i dont want to go in, its too cold! ah! blake stop it!" i said laughing and then the littl ones turned on me..or they wer trying to help. they wer splashing us and so i got a bunch of water on my back and it was now trickling up my back and thro my hair. "blake! put me down!" i cud barely get it out without laughing. "ok. if you say so." he said with sarcasm. uh oh...that didnt sound good...please dont be cold! i thought as me feet went thro the water. "its so cold!" "wave." he said and went behind me and held me ther so i cudnt leav him. "no! i wanna get out!" i said trying to break free after the first wave hit us. blake turned me around so i was faving him. "aw come on. we'v had hail and rain and snow pour down on us," he paused from the wave crashing on us. i closed my eyes and ducked my face into his chest. "and you're saying that this is cold?" he chuckled as he wrapped his arms tighter around me. "yes im cold. that stuff i was forced against my will to be cold." i said wrapping my arms around his waist. "well how is this different," he paused as another wave hit us, "from those times? im holding you here against your will." he said smiling and kissing me before i cud argue bak. jessica amy derek and sora ran out of the water and started playing in the sand. "tomoyo! kazumi! help us make a realy big sand castle!" amy called over to them. "who says its against my will?" i laughed as he kissed the spot under my ear.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:01 pm

Tomoyo and Kazumi ran over to the little ones and started making a sand castle.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:19 am

sorry its so long! i didnt noticed til i hit preview! haha sweatdrop )

sora and jessica started diging in the ground to make a moat while derek and amy took that sand and gav it to tomoyo and kazumi to start the castle. they made the moat go around wher tomoyo and kazumi wer kneeling in the sand. kazumi...is this wat a normal couple should feel like? i thought to kazumi as another wave crashed onto me and blake. he forced me to go out deeper. "no, come one. its realy cold! my body is going numb, come on lets just go help them make a sand castle, please?" i said protesting. "it looks to me like they got it all under control, erin. i just wanna spend some alone time with you, can it please just be me and you. cuz i mean come on, wen is the next time wer gonna get some alone time. wen they'r all asleep? i dont think so. we got some mind readers in the group. can we by any chance go bak to our littl spot over ther?" he pleaded with me. i just cudnt say no. plus he had a good point about how its gonna be a loong time before we get us time. i nodded "ok, come on you big baby."i said pulling him by his hand out of the water. kazumi wer gonna go bak to the our spot so we wont be far ok? can you watch them again please? sorry. i asked kazumi apologetically.

wen we got to our cave blake didnt waist any time. he scooped me up once we went aaround the cliff and jogged with me in his arms and sat down with me on his lap. "someone's excited." i laughed and took his face in mine and brought him closer to me and kissed him. he chuckled wen we pulled apart. "wat?" i said poking him in the stomach. he sook his head and kissed me again and wrapped his arms around me. he uncrossed his legs slowly so i didnt hit the ground wen i fell. his left arm went up my back and he lightly tugged on my hair while his right hand was slowly sliding down my back and reaching aroun to the side of my hip. i ran my hand thro his hair, he moaned a littl which made me giggle. we tilted backwards, gravity won the match and blake fell onto his back with me ontop of him. he rolled me onto my bak so that he was on top, our legs getting all tangled up in the process. he kissed my jaw line under my ear and then lingered ther on my neck. oh my gosh...blake is..he's..oh my gosh why does he hav to be so amazing? i thought to myself. the nad he had wrapped around to my hip went bak up my bak and stopped at the bow i had kepping my top up. he lips found mine again and they wer soft and hungry for more. it was amazing. "erin, i love you." he said wen he pulled himself into the push-up position above me. i smiled and kissed him lightly on the lips, "thanks." i said not quite ready to say it bak. i knew i hurt him cuz i saw his face go from all smiles to a frown. "thanks?" he asked getting off of me and sitting cross legged again. "wat do you mean by 'thanks'? he asked puzzled and hurt. he started playing with a leaf from one of the bushes hiding us. aw crap! i thought. "blake, i-i-i-im sorry im just not ready to say it bak yet." i said sitting on my knees next to him trying to look in his eyes. "but...you said that you'v had a crush on me since...since how long ago again? since forever ago? cuz i kno iv liked you since the day they put your cage next to mine. and iv been in love with you since...you remember that day we went to the fair? the one wher you threw up on the ride? that day. two years erin." he held up two fingers and looked at me with a pain in his eyes, "iv had to wait to wait two whole years to tell you i love you and all i get bak is thanks?" he spit the last word out at me like it was dirt. "blake. im just not...ready..to say it bak. i like you alot i realy do but im just not ready yet. its like a baby bir-" "dont start with that baby bird learning how to fly metaphor, erin. i get it. you dont love me. you just like me..alot." he said looking away from me and waved me off. he huffed and shook his head and stood up again. "wher r u going?" i asked, hearing my own sadness in my voice. "going to go help them make a sand castle." he said walking away from me. leaving me ther alone. this is not wat i wanted. "blake come bak, please?" i begged still sitting ther on my knees. "why? so you can just tel me that you arent ready to say it bak? so you can reject me more? no thanks, erin. i wud rather go make a sand castle." he said turning and walking bak to wher the flock was making a sand castle. "im sorry, blake." i whispered. he waved his hand and hung his head low and i knew he heard me.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:43 am

((Lol, it's fine biggrin ))
Kazumi looked up. 'I'm so sorry.. He'll come around. True love always does... But you should feel comfortable with saying it back...' She sent to Erin. Tomoyo and her were building up a sand castle. It was about knee high after 5 minutes.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:20 pm

(lol ok smile )

but im not in love with him yet...i mean i dont think i am its just...it came out of nowhere and caught me off gaurd and everything just sux now! i sent bak to kazumi, feeling the sting of the tears falling from my face and into my lap. i cudnt get up. i felt numb as i just sat ther watching as blake turned around the corner to wher my flock was thro tears. derek noticed that blake came bak alone and so did jessica. "blake. wher's erin?" jessica asked. 'probably thinking of someother way to reject me.' he thought angrily. "uh she....uh...wanted some alone time. ya she wanted some alone time." he said and went to go lay down and take a nap, or atleast try to. he faded into the sand and fell asleep. "oh.." jessica said trying not to look worried. i came around the corner sniffling and sat down on the outside of the moat. "do you guys need any help?" i said hearing my voice crack.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:30 pm

'It's going to be okay... Just give him and yourself time..' She thought, shooting a hopeful smile at Erin. She frowned when she heard Blake's thought. She thought about sending something in reply, but decided against it. Tomoyo tilted her head slightly when she heard Erin's voice crack. She mouthed 'You okay?' to her as she was building the sand castle.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:47 pm

i paused trying to get a hold of myself, "ya im fine." i said my voice cracking even more this time. "wher'd blake go?" i said trying to keep the tears in. "oh wudnt you like to kno." blake said standing up and coming into view again. he was looking rite into my eyes with a heart breaking look in them. "blake..." i started, "save it." he said walkiing away from the flock. i closed my eyes and sighed, letting a few tears run down my face. wen i opened them i saw that my flock was staring at me with looks of concern. i got up and ran over to blake grabbing his hand but he jerked bak from me. "blake im sorry! wat else do you want me say?" "you kno wat i want you to say but i kno that if you say it now you arent gonna mean it. so just forget ok?" he said brushing past me and walking along the shore line. i just stood ther watching him walk away. then i realy started to cry. i cud feel my knees starting to wobble. i sank down to my knees and burried my face in my hands and sobbed.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:54 pm

Kazumi sighed and stood up. 'Blake, you need to give her time...' She sent. 'I'm pretty sure she'll end up loving you, but if you walk away, do you think she ever will?'
Tomoyo got up and walked to Erin, kneeling by her to make sure she was okay. She wanted to say something, but she didn't want to make things worse.
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games