Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:59 pm
((I think anyone other than Jordan would be...happy about the circumstances XD))

Jordan finished and bent her knees, balancing on the balls of her feet. Seriously, when was this guy gonna stop? She looked for the guy who had tole her the time earlier, but he was too far away. Looking, she noticed that there were only two other girls there. Oh, good show, Alex, good show. Way to be diverse.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:12 pm
Alex then barked at everyone to do 20 situps. Anyone who groaned got whipped with their own shadow.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:31 pm
Guess what? Jordan did the sit ups. Good for Jordan!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:37 pm
Alex made his team do a few other exercises before saying. "Good. That's all for today. Go rest up and get some food before the evaluation starts. Today was just getting you ready for your test" Alex said, "for those of you who think it's going to be easy...HA! I will tell you now that you will fail if you take it lightly".  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:44 pm
Jordan sat back on the ground and sighed. She didn't need to eat, she already had. She looked at the sky, the wind lightly blowing her hair. My test's up soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:49 pm
Spencer walked over to Jordan. "I'm going to get breakfast. Have you already eaten?" he asked. Alex didn't let a single one of the guys from Wolfe Hall go get food before they started their exercise.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:55 pm
"Yeah," Jordan said, looking up at Spencer. "Alex grabbed me right after I ate." Sneaky b*****d.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:04 pm
"Alright, well I'm heading off to breakfast. I'll see you at the evaluation. What time is yours?" Spencer asked. He was about to leave when he thought of that question to ask Jordan.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:08 pm
Treya looked around again then back at ali she had thought she'd heard something other then them down there but pushed the thought away after all it was just a library..."well im not that familiar with this library so thats why im a bit confused" she smiled a bit then took the last three or four books on the ground and put them back on thier shelvings "do you know the way back to the entrance of this library?" she smiled slightly again.....

((tis better i hope o.o ...))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:17 pm
Bou walked around the water fall after his long rest. "Hm i wonder if there's any caves around here" Just then something jumped up at him knocking him to the ground. "Crap." Bou rolled out of the way for another attack before shoting a bolt of lighting. The monster took the blast and backed off some, before running at Bou. "Crap oh crap." Bou said as he ran and took to the sky, dropping bolt after bolt of lighting onto the monster. After about a few minutes the monster dropped and smoke rolled up from its open mouthed.

"What was that?" Bou said as he landed and looked at the downed monster's "Will its dead now."

Favine The Wolf of fire

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:18 pm
"Oh, mine's in about a half an hour. I was gonna head over soon. When's yours?" Jordan stood up and stretched.

Ali looked both ways. "Sure I know the way out, silly! But I wanna go this way!" She said, pulling Treya's hand and heading deeper into the library.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:19 pm
((oh yeah, people can feel free to make quick monsters and attack Bou (and others when they get there) if you're bored.))  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:21 pm
"In about an hour" Spencer replied, "see ya". He waved to Jordan and then walked back to the dorm for a quick wash and to change into his uniform. After that, he headed down to the cafeteria for breakfast. All that exercise had him really hungry now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:31 pm
"wai...W..wha...she couldn't even get in a real word because they kept taking a turn here or a turn there eventually they were deep enough in the library that torche like lighting started up when ever the two walked by so they could see where they were walking and what was around them  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:32 pm
Jordan called out a goodbye and headed for the rooftop garden, flying up to it and letting herself in. She sat on a bench and pulled her feet up and put her arms around her knees. So many people the past few days...I'm glad I can come up here for a bit, I need some time to myself.

Ali stopped and stared at something on the ground. "Look, look!" she said, pointing to a really shiny beetle. She was about to say something else, but the beetle scurried off and she took off after it.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games