Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Rosencrest: Endless nightmares (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the war between Lycan Clans stat or should a solution happen before war breaks out?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:08 pm
Belle shook her head. "Yes, I'm sure spoons were originally meant to be weapons." She teased. She gave him a small smile, trying not to laugh at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:52 pm
"well not necessarily weapons. maybe they were intended to be tools used at fairs and circuses, and juggling balls were original used to eat things with, when they realized that the balls couldn't scoop at all they must have switched the two"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:57 pm
Belle put her hand on his forehead and tilted her head. "Are you feeling all right?" Desmund was acting strange.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:59 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

Toni looked up and nodded and walked over and began to explain the inner workings. "In order to access Yoshi you have to head down this corridor which leads pretty much right to his cell and the people guarding him.", she finished and sat back on her haunches.  

Banriona

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:35 pm
"what me? ofcourse I'm feeling allright, its not like anyones trying to KILL US! or anything......I mean why would i be anything other thatn ok?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:38 pm
"What ever." Belle sat in the booth next to his. She crossed her arms and looked at the floor. Did he always have to be so sarcastic?  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:50 pm
Desmund reached over and gently nudged her cheek with the spoon repeatedly "hey....no frowny faces before battle"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:52 pm
Belle pushed to spoon away but didn't move otherwise. Was he bipolar? She looked up at him briefly, and then looked back at her hands.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:36 pm
Desmund poked her some more "hey what did i say? happy faces on"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:15 pm
Belle ignored him, still looked into space. She was trying to focus on the war that she had found her way in to.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:17 pm
Dehstroyer looked on the make shift map and smirked. "Just a straight corridor eh?" He said with a devilish smirk. "Thats easy enough." He said as he inhaled deeply, he caught Yoshi's scent while memorizing that of Toni's and Drakes. "I'm off you guys can do what ever." He said before rushing off.

"Damn it. James get back here." He called out but he was ignored. "Well I guess we cover him, I take the rear Drake you take the left, Toni you take the right." Sovereign said as he shifted to his wolf form falling after Dehstroyer.

"Hey Desmund." Shawn said looking over at the King of Vampires acting his age. "Their's an unfamiliar scent rushing towards us."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:24 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

Toni nodded and then started following after Dehstroyer and sliding into her position. This was going to be interesting...  

Banriona

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:16 pm
Yoshi took a deep breath and inhaled the nearby scents "so it has begun"

Drake took his position and remained sharp and focused. although he wasn't the best fighter he did have a few tricks up his sleeve

Desmund smiled "well that's a tad bit unexpected, and almost, dare i say, clever?" he stood up and quickly activated his first release turning 16 "well come on then. its not a battle if only one side shows up" he exited first standing outside the building holding his hands behind his back. he used his hands to secretly tell belle and shawn to go to the left and right side of the building respectively "well come on now. I'm all alone, why don't the big bad wolves come out to play?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:19 pm
Belle did as she was told and hid. She concentrated on the ground and the wolves that were waiting for Desmund.

Emily was looking at the force field Shawn had put up to protect her. She was trying to find a way through so she could go help fight.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:50 pm
Dehstroyer was still in his human form when he went charging through, his adrenaline was up and his first ability jugernaut took effect instantly. Cars were driving up and down the street, until he burst through the traffic knocking cars all over heading straight for Desmund. His body full of power and speed.

Sovereign covered the rear, he whispered something to drake and Toni letting his voice be carried along by the wind. "Stay off the ground if possible the female vampire can control earth." He said. As he hovered inches above the ground as he glided towards the battle.

Shawn knodded and went out the side door leading to alley to the left of the building. When he saw the person the scent was comming from his eyes widen. The was like a wild freight train and anything that got in his way was surely to be tooken out.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games