Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 8:03 pm
User Image

████████████████ █████ I PIROUETTE in the DARK
                                          I S-E-E the ★stars★ T-H-R-O-U-G-H me
                                          Tired mechanical heartxxxxxxxxxxTired mechanical heart
                                          Tired mechanical heart
                                          xxxxxxxxxxTired mechanical heart
                                          Tired mechanical heart
                                          Beats til the ♫song♪ DISAPPEARS

xxxxxSuch energy and excitement. James was fairly certain she was pretty much the same way as Eva. That had been ages ago of course. Back when she had no idea what path her life was going to take, and back before she got her new wand. She missed her old wand, but she knew there was no getting it back. It had been snapped during that whole ordeal her first fifth year. The only wand that could fix it, the Elder Wand, had also been snapped. Of course, it always seemed sort of silly to the girl that only one wand in the entire world was capable of returning wands to their original state.

xxxxxAnd of course, James was glad to see that the first year was excited about the paper. She knew what she was doing, asking her fellow Ravenclaws to join. They were the intellectual kind, and the intellectual kind usually liked things like this. Weel," the prefect said as she dug around in her pocket, only to be met with a soft nibble, and then a face. Before she knew it, Rose was making her way on to her lap. "Nae Rosie. This ain't a feest fur squirrels," she said as she gently nudged the squirrel back into her pocket. She was always careful with her pet. She had to be. Rummaging through the other pocket, James finally found what she was looking for. She unfolded the piece of paper and handed it to Eva. "Tha's th' application. Ye kin fill it out now, or ye kin do it later an' slip it under mah door," she explained. It was nice to get some interest.

xxxxxEva was very curious, not that it surprised James. She had sat through sorting feasts with new first years for seven years now. She knew what it meant, and she was prepared for it. "A guess quidditch's kinda fun, if yer intae sports an' such. Course gettin' used tae flyin' kin be a bit hard, 'specially if ye've never tried it before," the prefect replied. To be honest, James had never tried quidditch. She had tried flying. Her father made sure she got her flying certificate. After all, he was the Head of the Department of Magical Transportation. If his children didn't have their flying certificates, then it would look bad. Last year, she had even learned to apparate. It was just a pity that she couldn't apparate on to or off of the castle grounds. The best she could get was a walk to Hogsmeade.

So C✁U✁T me from theL✁I✁N✁E
Dizzy, spinning endlesslyxxxxxDizzy, spinning endlessly
Dizzy, spinning endlessly
xxxxxDizzy, spinning endlessly

Somebody make me feel alive
& SHATTER ME!

Location: Great Hall Status: Excited With: Eva Byrne Thoughts: Got one!
OOC: @Sage: There actually is a form in the link. I'm a very organized person.
Little Sage Lamb

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 8:10 pm

User Image
            User Image
            User Image
            User Image
            the x storm x finallyx found x me
            and xxleftxx me xxin xxthexx dark

"My parents aren't that bad with house either." Asterisk said, which wasn't a lie. Her parents didn't care about House, but they did care about blood status, and David's openness about his blood status was stunning. He didn't even expect her to be an elitist like her parents, and she kinda liked that. He confessed he already read the textbooks. Read, not skim like how Asterisk did. "My parents isn't one to buy books before the week of. My grandma had a piano but we donated it when we redecorated the house. Uhh, summer was ok. I don't live anywhere with enough people with my age so I just read most of the time."

A first year had sat down near them and started talking. Actual conversation with a complete stranger was terrifying for Asterisk right now. She was not emotionally ready to be dubbed the "firstie greeter". The first year introduced herself as Eva and was excited. Too excited in Asterisk opinion. Eva then just muggleborn-ed herself. Asterisk looked at David in slight concerned before answering her. Luckily, Asterisk didn't think Eva saw her look since the first year flagged down another first year to sit with them. This time a redheaded male."Every year is a bit different but usually as spectacular." She tried to smile, "I'm Asterisk, second year. Nice to meet you. "

The two first years started talking about bood status and a bit of a sour taste went into Asterisk mouth. She just jumped over a blood status topic but now the two kids wanted to talk about it in general. She guessed it was inevidable and listened. The readhead was named Jean and another firstie was walking over to their direction. Maybe Asterisk should have just hid in the bathrooms instead of getting to the table early. Maybe just not show up to school at all anymore. When Asterisk began to fall into a worldwind of ideas for next year's Sorting Feast, a familiar Ravenclaw approached the group. She introduced herself as James and advertised about the paper, which Asterisk knew about but didn't read it - ever.

( occ: added from here on )

Asterisk was a bit interested in the paper. She never wrote anything before, and might have liked being part of the paper. Eva began to throw thousands of words towards James and Asterisk was a bit glad she wasn't being targeted with them, just a bit. James was a perfect after all, she had seen it coming. Asterisk did appreciate it though, without James coming to the rescue, Asterisk would have snapped in front of everyone.

"Is the paper one of those things can't conflict with quidditch?" Asterisk said, softer than she hoped. She wasn't sure if James would hear her question.

Quote:

SECOND YEAR xxxxxxRAVENCLAW xxxxxxPUREBLOODxxxxxxSINGLE

mc2

Little Sage Lamb

Laurel Mindfang

Violet the Maestro

OCC: @Sage I can't write fast enough, sorry...  

500 Days of Summer

Garnet Supernova

Dangerous Animal

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 8:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

Eva Byrne
[Ravenclaw]

Current Age: 11
Blood: Muggleborn
Year at Hogwarts: First Year
Wearing: First Year robes

~Oh, this will be grand! ...I hope...~

Eva took the application and began to scribble with her new quill- how awkward that was for her. She finished quickly and, without knowing it, had written an imaginary story about her being a shining star on the Ravenclaw quidditch team. Blushing, she handed it to James. "What do ya think, James? Am I promising?" She looked earerly at the impressive upperclassman. She had to be at least five or six years older than Eva. Wow, and she was talking to her! She smiled, starting to feel like she really did belong. But a thought ran through her mind; what if she was only being nice to her to use her for something...

Violet the Maestro

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 8:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

Eva Byrne
[Ravenclaw]

Current Age: 11
Blood: Muggleborn
Year at Hogwarts: First Year
Wearing: First Year robes

~Oh no... She thinks I am annoying...~

Eva smiled at Asterisk, but noticed a hint of distaste in her face before she turned to flag down Jean. She tried to brush it off and began to explain to Jean about the different blood status types not knowing it was not something to be talked about and being very proud of coming from a muggle family.

500 Days of Summer

Laurel Mindfang

OOC: @500 Thats fine. smile  

Garnet Supernova

Dangerous Animal

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Cash Grabber 500

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 8:51 pm
User Image

████████████████ █████ I PIROUETTE in the DARK
                                          I S-E-E the ★stars★ T-H-R-O-U-G-H me
                                          Tired mechanical heartxxxxxxxxxxTired mechanical heart
                                          Tired mechanical heart
                                          Tired mechanical heart
                                          Beats til the ♫song♪ DISAPPEARS

xxxxxJames read over the girl's application. It was definitely interesting. It was short, but that was to be expected. First years never wrote long articles on their first try, and she had been asked out of the blue. Not to mention the fact that she seemed to breeze through it with minimal proofreading, a vital skill in the world of journalism. Yes, James was the Head Editor, but she expected her writers to hand her their best, which meant proofreading for stupid mistakes.

xxxxx"It looks pretty good, but before A say yes, A've got tae check with mae sister. We started th' paper so, we've gotta decide together," James said as she tucked the application in her pocket. She and Akira would have to discuss it before the first meeting. "Course, we probably won't put ye on Quidditch. We've already got a correspondent fur that, and ye can't write if yer playin'. That's a recipe fur bias, an' I won't have any bia in th' paper."

xxxxxThen, Asterisk spoke up. "Well, A don't suppose so. Not unless ye wanna write Quidditch articles. A think we've even got some Quidditch players. A know there were a few," she replied to the girl. Perhaps she wanted to write as well. James was definitely at an advantage with this.

So C✁U✁T me from theL✁I✁N✁E
Dizzy, spinning endlesslyxxxxxDizzy, spinning endlessly

Somebody make me feel alive
& SHATTER ME!

Location: Great Hall Status: Interested With: Eva Byrne, Asterisk Slater Thoughts: Where is Akira anyways?
OOC: @Sage: Please, please, please do NOT double post (posting the same character twice in a row in the same thread without waiting for another character to post). I understand that you are eager to roleplay. Since Days would like to be involved in this encounter (from the looks of it), it is considered polite to wait until everyone involved has posted. I promise, you will not get left behind. You may also choose to edit your post as Days did. Please don't make me ask again, I'm a very nice person, but I've asked you twice now. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM.
Little Sage Lamb

500 Days of Summer

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 11:30 pm
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

User Image

Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 13
Blood: The son of a squib and witch from pureblood families
Year at Hogwarts: Third Year
Wearing: Ravenclaw Robes

Blood Status talks, Quidditch, and reminders of first year's sorting feast. Great.

"I live in London," David said with a shrug, "I can go to Diagon Alley fairly easily on my own if I want, just rent a cab or whatever. Besides, educating oneself is considered a good thing in my family... even the extended family of both sides, at least in regards to subjects Hogwarts would teach."

"I was never particularly friendly with my peers so I didn't have anyone to catch up with but that just means less distractions," David added bluntly. He glanced up when an over-eager first year tried to force herself into the conversation. It had to make David wonder briefly with that eager and outgoing of a personality, that generally was not indicative of the house, though there were a few exceptions such as the upperclassman metamorphagus, how Cathy hadn't managed to end up in Ravenclaw with her knowing so many languages, liking of the occasional puzzle or mystery, and the fact her grades had never been enough to scoff at-not perfect but she stayed in the top ten percent of her class at her prepatory school. He could chock it up to the hat just being half-batty, but figured his sister liked people and was dedicated to learning because it helped her with people. Either way, David felt Hufflepuff was a good fit for her and it had the reputation of having the least negative people-which she was far from.

When Asterick gave David a look of slight concern and he sighed with a wave of his hand as if to say he wasn't planning to get involved. Asterisk however was polite enough to greet the first year and with a narrowed gaze he said, "David League. My younger sister is a first year, as well. She was put into Hufflepuff. I'm sure she'll make sure to get to know you soon enough. However, when it comes to people we're social opposites." He reached in his bag to pull out one of the textbooks he brought with him, when he heard the accented voice of the Prefect who had made things worse for him his first year by overly standing up for the hat and dealing poorly with when the topic of blood status came up and then had the audacity of not believing him when he had a migraine. Thinking of it was enough to bring at least a headache on. Could he just retire to the library or some random corner of the castle in peace, now?

Laying his textbook down and pulling out a bottle of labeled Excedrin he openly, opened the bottle and popped two pills swallowing easily. Fifteen to thirty minutes to work he reminded himself mentally as he opened the book, "Being biased is general nature," He added under his breath as James mentioned that putting a quidditch player as the quidditch corespondent was a recipe for bias. Generally putting anyone on something that was so house based was likely to cause bias.

He said no more as he glanced over at the Hufflepuff table to see his sister chatting with a boy who looked to be a second year, most likely, with blue hair. To think he was worried Cathy might find it odd to change from an all girls school to a mixed gender school. Now, he had to worry if Cathy happened to inherit some of their Mum's bad habits from school days-like dating half the guys from two different houses. At least he should have a year or two before seriously having to worry about that. With a grimace as he pinched the bridge of his nose he went back to his book.

500 Days of Summer
Violet the Maestro
Little Sage Lamb

User Image
Pet: Annabella

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 11:41 pm
User Image
                                                        Lately I been, I been losing sleep
                                                        Dreaming about the things that we could be
                                                        But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard
                                                        Said no more counting dollars
                                                        We'll be counting stars
                                                        Yeah, we'll be counting stars

User Image
                                                        ════════════════════════

$ł⑂тн℮ґїη || ℱøʊґт♄ ¥εαґ || Ṕґøʊⅾ ♏ʊḓ♭ℓø☺ⅾ

════════════════════════

Jer only shifted a bit as Gypsy sat down next to him. He'd gotten so used to being the oddball at the table that those that sat down at it didn't even bat an eyelash. Then again, he had met a lot of other people in this house, many more than he had in his own, and well, the proof was that he could name off a good many students in Ravenclaw, and not so many in Slytherin. He did catch the part about him getting a nap on the train, but Jer rolled his eyes at the comment. Nah, he just needed some time to figure out just what was so damn irritating about Gyp dating some pompous arse from his house. Hadn't Gyp realized there was a reason he refused to sit there? Sheesh, he was certain the lot of them were just waiting to stab each other in the back! He caught the coin that he had been casually make levitate now and looked over at her. "Nah, jus' needed nickle and dime ter fink Gyp. So, I take it ya and yer boyfriend 'ad fan on the bloomin' Michael Caine or summit? Or, nevermind, jus' ignore me. I fink I jus' 'ave summi' on me Chinese Blind is aw."

════════════════════════
                                                        Thoughts: Where's Gyp, anyway?
                                                        OOC: ...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I feel the love
                                                        And I feel it burn
                                                        Down this river every turn
                                                        Hope is our four letter word
                                                        Make that money
                                                        Watch it burn

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 11:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Iñigo Lazarus Albion-Alexandré~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ravenclaw<||>Second Year<||>Seer~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stay strong...I know it is hard to understand why these things happen, but they do"

Iñigo walked into the Great Hall, wondering if Lexine was behind. Last time he checked, she was, but who knows. He hadn't heard her talk, which was a rarity when he was with her, but then again, she might have just been following and had nothing to say. He took a seat at the table, hoping to see Lexine next to, or in front of him, but he was truly not sure if she followed him. Last time he looked back was the carriages, but right now, he had to watch the sorting to see who got sorted into their house.

He placed his head on his hand and watched what was happening in the sorting.

"Trust me, we are going to change our lives for the better"

(OOC: Sorry about this bad post...I didn't know what to say other than that)

Arkendrai

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 12:33 am
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Adorkable at the Ravenclaw Tablespace
CURRENTLY // fancying Daniel Kiremonospaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Jerspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happyspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Hmph. So apparently he's cooled off.' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ The phone rings in the middle of the night;
My father yells, 'what you gonna do with your life?'
ஒ ஒ ஒ
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceGypsy blinked a bit at Jer. His accent was a bit thicker than usual, and his slang was no less confusing than it had been this morning. Again, she'd caught pretty much all of what he said (though the Michael Caine bit did take her a moment), but it wasn't a very good sign. He tended to be a bit easier to understand when he was in a good mood. Though, at least he didn't seem mad anymore, so there was that, at least... or not. He seemed more... sad, and she found that she preferred mad Jer to sad Jer. Mad Jer she could usually handle. Roll her eyes, snark off at him and let him snark back, get it out, cool off. Easy Peasy. Sad Jer, on the other hand... she thought back to the Hufflepuff game last year when she'd found out about his brother, and felt a tinge of worry go through her. Seemed like he was never in a good mood around her anymore... which bothered her more than she cared to admit. He was her best friend, dammit, he was supposed to smile at her and get into trouble with her, not mope around or threaten her other friends (which he had done twice now, with both Michael and Daniel)! She was very conflicted, torn between her rather selfishly being annoyed at him for always being so down lately and worried about him because, well, he always seemed like something was wrong! She wrapped an arm around his shoulders and nudged his knee with her own, offering a small smile. "Need to talk about something?" she asked, figuring she could at least offer to let him vent about whatever was eating him, thought she doubted he'd take her up on the offer. She didn't know if it was a Jer thing or a guy thing or what, but he never seemed to want to talk... she couldn't understand that, because she knew that if anything were ever bothering her, he'd be the first one to know. Volatile relationship aside, he was the one person she trusted, after all.

spaceShe sighed after a moment, and then pulled her arm back and shrugged, crossing her arms over the table and laying her head down on it, glancing up towards the head of the Great Hall, where the first years were being filed in for the sorting. "And anyway, he's not my boyfriend... yet." Her lips pulled into a small, mischievous smirk at that, and she waggled her eyebrows a bit at Jer before turning back to the sorting. She watched with a distant curiosity, not really caring, except for one student... she'd spotted the head of white hair easily enough, and pursed her lips when his name was called. When the hat shouted Ravenclaw, she sat up and cheered, clapping for the kid. Excellent! Now it'd be that much easier for her to help him out in his early days at the castle! It totally went over the pink-haired girl's head that maybe he didn't need or want her to 'adopt' him; she was too excited. Besides, the kid was clever, and had just the right amount of snark. He'd fit in well with her growing little group.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ Oh daddy dear, you know you're still number one
                                                          But girls, they want to have fun. Oh, girls just want to have fun!
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 4:47 am
User Image

єugene єridanos ωindsor

Ravenclaw First Year Half-Blood

User Image
xxxxxxxx I don't know what I want, so don't ask me
------------------------------------------------- 'Cause I'm still trying to figure it out
xxxxxxxx Don't know what's down this road, I'm just walking
------------------------------------------- Trying to see through the rain coming down

-------- ✎ Even though I'm not the only one who feels the way I do... ✦ --------

"I've been taking interest in charms," He casually replied at Eva. He didn't have to elaborate his answer because all she question was about what he's interested in terms of subjects. As she explained about blood statuses and about being proud being a muggleborn. He didn't say anything but he just nodded with a hint of awkwardness, as he glanced at Asterisk with her face being uncomfortable.

He tried to think of a topic, but his knowledge of magic was limited. Hence, he decided not to and let her speak until she's done. He turned to a second-year named David League as he introduced himself and mentioned about having a Hufflepuff sister. "Nice to meet you, David. And what's your sister's name? I'd like to meet her," he asked with a calm smile. His friend Cathy is a Hufflepuff too, and he assumed she might be not that 'sister' David mentioned. Why? He didn't seem to see their resemblance, or maybe that's just him. And he just can't ask straight because that's stupid for him.

He spotted a familiar snowhead boy, who was Elijah. He watched him as the professor put a hat on him and the hat boomed, "RAVENCLAW!". His eyes sparked with happiness and clapped excitedly, being glad that they will be in the same house.

[OOC : Sorry for the derpy post, wasn't able to keep up U_U]

-------- I'll be strong, I'll be wrong but life goes on. --------

User Image
"A thinker now! And open-minded to boot! And a love of learning...
You are definitely a... Ravenclaw!"

Mood:
With:
Attire:

Little Sage Lamb
mc2
Diamond Wales

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 5:05 am
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

User Image

I swear, I hate first years... or at least this bunch. I mean I don't hate my sister, but the rest of them. What happened to quiet Ravenclaws?

David sighed as the redhaired first year asked about his sister and mentioned he was taking an interest in charms. "I didn't know there were any other League's attending this year," He said looking up from his book. "Cathaline Acacia League is my sister, blonde, with way too much energy and is way too meddlesome for her own good."

He sighed and said with an annoyed smile, "I will personally make your life a living Hell if either of you mention anything about blood status to her and furthermore, tell her how to get into our commons I will be highly annoyed. And, my sister attended an all girls school before this, don't try to corrupt her innocence." He had not worked so hard during the summer to avoid the topic of blood status for some idiotic first years to start teaching her things about blood status and what not-or the fact that some people, like their own extended family, cared so much about 'blood purity'. Cathy would be horrified about things like that.

"Anyways, Cathy will probably be fairly skilled in charms because the only magic she ever showed, which she forgot to mention to any of the family are charm-like spells. It would make sense, charms is one of my family's fortes. Afterall Mum is the Head of the Obliviator Office," He answered. "Now, if you will excuse me I have a headache coming on and it'll be another twelve to twenty-two minutes before I can accurately say the Excedrin will kick in." He realized he had pretty much threatened a first year in front of a prefect after everything he said, but at this point he didn't care about the detention or point reduction that James could reasonably hand out. David wasn't in a good mood and coming from a family like his, it wasn't unusual to make the occasional threat or what not.

500 Days of Summer
Violet the Maestro
Little Sage Lamb
Laurel Mindfang

User Image

{OOC: And I apologize for bad mood David sweatdrop }  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 6:37 am
User Image

єugene єridanos ωindsor

Ravenclaw First Year Half-Blood

User Image
xxxxxxxx I don't know what I want, so don't ask me
------------------------------------------------- 'Cause I'm still trying to figure it out
xxxxxxxx Don't know what's down this road, I'm just walking
------------------------------------------- Trying to see through the rain coming down

-------- ✎ Even though I'm not the only one who feels the way I do... ✦ --------

Jean's face turned red with embarrassment when he was starting to feel that David seemed to be annoyed, "Oh, uh-- yeah good point... We-- I-- I've met Cathy and she's pretty nice and energetic," he stammered, his fingers fidget as he spoke.

"I will personally make your life a living Hell if either of you mention anything about blood status to her and furthermore, tell her how to get into our commons I will be highly annoyed. And, my sister attended an all girls school before this, don't try to corrupt her innocence." His tongue felt dry and replied, "But I didn't know that those terms even exist, and I would never corrupt her innocence-- ever!" Jean felt intimidated and even if he didn't started it, he felt guilty. If only if he knew about this, this wouldn't happen. But it's too late, it had happened.

As David also mentioned about the charms and the family and the Office? Eugene literally had no idea, he felt stunned as the second year spoke. "Now, if you will excuse me I have a headache coming on and it'll be another twelve to twenty-two minutes before I can accurately say the Excedrin will kick in." Eugene's chest felt heavier as if his veins burdened his heart, he bit his lip. "I-- I didn't mean too, I'm sorry..." He said, he felt very guilty even if he it wasn't his fault. He glanced at Eva, with a hint of a glare, and buried his face with his hand with heavy guilt.

-------- I'll be strong, I'll be wrong but life goes on. --------

User Image
"A thinker now! And open-minded to boot! And a love of learning...
You are definitely a... Ravenclaw!"

Mood: Embarassed
With: Other Ravenclaws
Attire: [x]

mc2
Little Sage Lamb

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 8:37 am
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

User Image

At the very least, I made my point

David glanced up as the first year had mentioned he already had met Cathy but didn't even know about those terms. Was the kid muggleborn or was he just highly sheltered with at least one magical parent? At least he knew Cathy hadn't heard those terms from the redhead. The poor kid was left stammering an apology. His brown eyes narrowed, the same brown eyes that Cathy had, though his were not bright with happiness but critical and cold, "Good thing I'll be here for another four years none the less. However, in all honesty I'm probably the least of your worries. I'm rarely in the Ravenclaw Tower anyways and I plan to keep that habit, especially now. The reason I wanted to be in Ravenclaw is I like quiet and being left alone, generally speaking."

"And if it isn't you who ruins the fact I spent all summer keeping that discussion or terminology away from her-mind you that wasn't easy considering how sharp she is- someone else will," David added with distaste.

"Either way, I just want you to know where I stand," He added with a smile, very similar to the annoyed smile his father would use when something didn't go that way. "Like I said, you won't see me often, more than likely, so I am mostly harmless. Generally, consider Cathy and me separate people entirely. If you didn't recognize our relation before I mentioned it, I'm sure that won't be too hard for you."

He sighed and picked up the Excedrin bottle and glanced at it, "Hmm... seems like I caught that headache in time." He dropped the bottle into his bag and returned to his book.

500 Days of Summer
Violet the Maestro
Little Sage Lamb
Laurel Mindfang

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 9:05 am
User Image
                                                    I believe the sun should never set upon an argument
                                                    I believe we place our happiness in other people's hands
                                                    I believe that junk food tastes so good because it's bad for you
                                                    I believe your parents did the best job they knew how to do

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ-Bᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Eli walked over to the table, grinning and waving at Jean as he took a seat. He then noticed a gaggle of older students, and blinked. Wow, the first years must be really popular this time of year. He figured they'd be annoying little snots by the end of it though. Although, apparently one of the older students seemed to be talking to Jean and... giving him a hard time? He decided to be friendly and wave at the guy all the same, white head cocked to the side as he heard a loud croak from his robes. Oh, yeah, Hank. He almost forgot about him. "Hey Jean. And, umm, hey, guy I don't know. I'm Elijah Pemberton. Though you might have gotten that from the Sorting. I'm probably being annoying though, and you might want to snap my neck and drink my blood at this pint to shut me up. It's cool, I'm used to it. Besides, if you admit you're annoying, you're likely to be less annoying, maybe. Right?" He hoped he wasn't too annoying, anyway. He could be wrong though.

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: Wow, is this kid ticked or something?
                                                    OOC: ...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I believe you can't control or choose your sexuality
                                                    I believe that trust is more important than monogamy
                                                    I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul
                                                    I believe that family is worth more than money or gold

mc2

Laurel Mindfang

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games