Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:07 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hufflepuff Table

Chloe was so glad when the feast appeared. "Finally..." she said before loading her plate with good food. Once she was done eating she leaned back thinking about how the year was just starting and how great it would be. "Well I'm going to head down to the common room." Chloe said before getting up and headed out of the great hall.

(Exit to Great Hall entrance)

With: Hufflepuff table... Newlyn, Christian

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image
Whiskers - Roaming the halls

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:17 pm
User Image
ℋeather ℋawthorn

ℋufflepuff ℭaptain and ℬeater
ℱourth ϒear ℋalf~ℬlood

Heather and Dhylan
Sehza
User Image
ℋeather woke up early that morning, even before the Sun rose in the sky. Well, if you could call it sleeping, she hadn't done much of it recently. She couldn't figure out why either. She just couldn't sleep, and ended up laying in bed at night, staring at the ceiling. But, when she was able to get up without breaking the "wandering in the corridor after hours" rule, she got up and began to wander. Today, she found herself in the Great Hall. This place served her hardly any purpose now. Sitting down in her usual spot at the end of the Hufflepuff table, Heather glanced at all of the food set out before her for breakfast, but took now of it. Along with not sleeping, she had also not been eating much. Hardly at all, really. Unless there was a Quidditch game and she needed her strength, then she didn't really eat any meals, spending that time in the Common Room or wandering the halls and corridors. However, it was mail day. Maybe she would have a letter from Mum and Da, or Terren. That might lift her spirits. Maybe. Doubtful, but hey, it was worth a shot.
User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:23 pm
User Image
Ϩҕɩѵεя
Mabyn Hawthorn's Owl
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
ϛhiver flew away from the Gryffindor table and flew into the yellow and black. She landed in front of Heather and fluffed her feathers. "Whooo?" she coo'd nuzzling into Heather's arm. She left the letter on the table and flew off, after snatching a piece of bacon....

ζετȶєʀ
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:34 pm
User Image

╔══╗
╚╗╔╝
╔╝
(¯`v´¯)
╚══`.¸.[Heather Hawthorn]

Third YearHufflepuffChaser
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Dhyl walked into the hall for breakfast and smiled. Heather was already here! He walked over to her and sat down. "Good morning love... Who's owl is that?" he asked as he saw the bird. He loaded up his plate, then tsked when the owl stole his bacon. He looked at his girlfriend's empty plate and shrugged. "Maybe she isn't hungry..." he thought, not really knowing what to do. He dug into his waffles and ate a lot of food.

▒█▀▀▄ █░░█ █░░█ █░░   ▒█▀▀█ ░   ▒█▄░▒█ █▀▀█ █░░ █░░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀▄
▒█░▒█ █▀▀█ █▄▄█ █░░   ▒█░░░ ▄   ▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ █░░ █▄▄█ █░░█ █░░█
▒█▄▄▀ ▀░░▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀   ▒█▄▄█ █   ▒█░░▀█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀
Is: Eating
With: Heather
Located: Hufflepuff Table
Wearing
(OoC: put in an outfit~Gryffie)  

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:04 pm
User Image
ℋeather ℋawthorn

ℱourth ϒear ℋalf~ℬlood

Heather and Dhylan
Sehza
User Image
ℋeather read over the letter, her face blank and her eyes distant, then threw it onto the table. A baby. Her mother was having a baby. Great news? Not really. Just another mouth to feed and less space in her house. She sighed, and turned to find Dhylan sitting next to her. "That's my mum's owl... love." she replied, lingering on the last word. Had he ever called her that before? She had only called him 'Dhyl'. Did that mean that he loved her? Or was it just a silly pet name without meaning? Now, she wondered... "Dhyl..." In a mere moment, she grabbed his shoulders and turned him to face her, pulling him close and crashing her lips onto his. It wasn't the first time she had kissed him, but this was the first time she had kissed him like this, with a sort of craving and want that was foreign to her. She didn't know what she was looking for in this kiss, but she hoped she would find it.
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:59 pm
User Image

╔══╗
╚╗╔╝
╔╝
(¯`v´¯)

Dhyl looked at Heather and smiled. She sounded awkward as she said love. Did I do something wrong? Maybe she just doesn't- but that was as far as he got. At that moment, his attention became VERY occupied. Heather started snogging his brains out, so he returned the favor. Their lips locked in a syrupy embrace. He held his girlfriend close and ran his fingers into her hair. He didn't want to stop, so he didn't! He kissed her as passionately as he possibly could.

Is: SNOGGING!!! <3
Wearing
(OoC: don't call me Squish! D:<)  

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:09 pm
User Image
ℋeather ℋawthorn

ℱourth ϒear ℋalf~ℬlood

Heather and Dhylan?
Sehza
User Image
ℋeather waited for something, anything, to spark inside her. Dhylan kissed her again and again, holding her close as if she was some precious treasure, tangling his hand in her blonde hair. And she did the same, but did not feel the way she imagined he felt at that moment. Inside, she was empty, as if she was feeling nothing at all between herself and Dhylan. Could that be true? Pulling away, Heather stared at Dhyl, her eyes locked on his, her lips in a small straight line. "I... Umm..." She couldn't find the words. Instead, she just scooted back to her original spot on the bench and wrapped herself in her arms, finding a fleck on the table to stare at as she gently rocked back and forth, trying to make sense of the nothingness she felt inside of her.
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:09 pm
User Image

╔══╗
╚╗╔╝
╔╝
(¯`v´¯)

Dhyl kissed her one last time before she pulled away. When she turned away, he blushed. "No. Don't even say it. I know it's my fault." he whispered as he turned away. He pushed his plate away and stared at the table. He slammed his fists to the table as hard as he could, then stood. "I know I'm a failure! I know! I'll just leave you the bloody 'ell alone." he said, ending in a whisper. He glared at her as he lifted his locket that was still around her neck and pulled it off her neck. He shoved it in his pocket and stormed out. He was done.

Is: Disappointed?
Wearing
(OoC: mmkey Squish!)  

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:24 pm
User Image
ℋeather ℋawthorn

ℱourth ϒear ℋalf~ℬlood

Heather and .....?
Sehza
User Image
ℋeather gasped in minor pain as the chain snapped, breaking against her skin. Dhylan took his locket and ran away, leaving her alone now at the table. She simply stared at him as he fled, a hand slowly reaching out and her mouth opening as if to call out to him, but her arm fell limp and her mouth closed shut. There were no words, nothing she could say to make him come back. So, what now? Heather had no answer for that either. All she knew was that she had just lost her boyfriend, and one of her closest friends, within a few moments. Another question popped into her mind: would they ever be okay again? She had no idea. Instead of pondering the possibilities, she placed her head on the table and closed her eyes, waiting for sleep that would never come, longing for some type of peace that would never be found.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:14 pm
User Image
Jared Nightshade
Eleven~Halfblood~Leo
Hufflepuff First Year

Jared sat down on the wood bench, opening s book he had brought from home. As his fingers flipped through the pages, he absorbed the text and fell deeper into the story. He wasn't usually a huge fan of reading, but this one was interesting. About an hour passed without him realizing it, and he looked around him, surprised at himself.

(OOC~ ))
King

Kai Sparrowheart

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:02 pm
A barn owl flew down to the Hufflepuff Table, a roll of blue parchment tied to its leg.
The envelope read: Jared Nightshade, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
Brys Roux, Beauxbatons Academy of Magic

Brys Roux

Hello, Jared.
How is your time in Hogwarts? I am quite enjoying being at Beauxbatons, I ended up in Angelus House, with the rest of the boys. They are teaching us fencing as well as magic. And the view is amazing. What is Hogwarts like?
Please write back,
Brys

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:29 am
User Image
Jared Nightshade
Eleven~Halfblood~Leo
Hufflepuff First Year

Jared jumped when an owl landed in front of him. When he saw the letter was addressed to him, from his friend Brys, he grinned. He untied the envelope from the bird's leg and pushed a piece of dry cereal in front of the bird in case it was hungry from the long way. He opened the letter and read it, smiling. 'Angelus' sure sounded fancy, and he was glad Brys was happy at his school. He reached into his book-bag and withdrew parchment, wax, and some ink. Pulling out his quill, he wrote a response. When he was done, he tied it to the bird's leg and gave the owl a soft pat on the head.

(OOC~ ))
King

Kai Sparrowheart

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:05 pm
Woke up on the right side of the bed
What's up with this Prince song inside my head?
Hands up if you're down to get down tonight
Cuz it's always a good time.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
♥Single | Status: ☺ | ♫ Musically Inclined | ♀♂ Unknown Origins | Lionel

Tobi walked over to the Hufflepuff table feeling conflicting emotions. He was happy the school year was finally over but sort of sad he wouldn't see a lot of people that he normally saw here. Then there was the added fact that he was moving in with Miss Lily and the rest of the family. Before they all left for the beginning of the year his adoption was still being finalized so he only stayed there during the day, now that he was a full Fallrein he officially lived there. And it terrified him for some reason. Will they still like me? Will they still want me?" Over and over these thoughts tumbled in his mind until he saw Bradley come into the Hall.and a small smile flitted onto his face seeing him taking pictures of the silver and green decoratons. Was he upset they hadn't won? A bit. To him it just meant more to strive for next year. When Tobi turned again to see his friend nearly staring straight at him he grinned and gestured to a slip of parchment before tapping it and watching it float over to the Ravenclaw table. Maybe he'd get a good summer after all.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Wearing
[OOC:]

Good morning and good night
I'll end up at twilight
It's gonna be alright
We don't even have to try
It's always a good time

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:27 pm
You shout it loud, but I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud, not saying much
I'm criticized, but all your bullets ricochet
you shoot me down, but I get up

User ImageUser Image

User Image Pureblood User Image Single

Nell came into the Great Hall eyeing the Slytherin decorations with a mild sigh. Hufflepuff had done so well until them while they had practically dominated the field. Well they worked hard for it, so they deserved it. Besides, there was always next year. With that thought in mind the teen sat at the table watching students amble in and sit at their own tables while her eyes strayed over towards the Slytherin one at the other end of the hall looking to see if Marina had come in yet.

Wearing: Goodbye | Where: Great Hall~Hufflepuff Talbe| With: No one | Feeling: A tad sad | Thinking: Where is she? | OOC:

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
fire away, fire away
you shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:49 pm
User Image

User Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Jane was surprised to find herself crying as she entered the Great Hall. This past year at Hogwarts had been her best by far. Sure she had missed her friends and was still plagued by nightmare but they were less and so many good things had happened. Like she had become Head Girl and had finally been chaser and had met maybe the most attractive guy ever. Despite her trials and hard times Hogwarts had been good to her but now she was finally growing up. She'd even be getting a job and she was hoping to get her own apartment. She was also thrilled that she would soon be seeing her parents and the twins. Those babies were dang adorable!
Jane came to the table and sat down. "Hello" She said, her voice soft not daring to speak any louder for fear her tears would be heard. Not many people had shown up yet but she knew it wouldn't be much longer before it was full. Jane looked down at her hands and went into her own thoughts. She wished she could talk to the people around her, maybe impart some seventh year Head Girl wisdom, or maybe give or speech or something but she just couldn't. It was now her goal to think of something, anything really before she left in the morning.

ooc: outfit in top picture
User Image

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games