Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:48 am
“Riiight!” Manfread said with a quick comical salute, before he hopped out the window and headed off.
Well the chance for combat is better then none at all I guess, Manny thought dryly as jumped from one building to the next.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:52 pm
There was a small "pop!" and Bast dropped out of the rafters. As soon as she regained her footing, she plopped down on the nearest couch and greeted Mamoru.

"Hello, Six," she opened with a wave. "My apologies for the long absence, but the Lady Raikage sent a messenger requesting my architectural skills. Along the way, the messenger died, so I figured it would be in bad taste to deny the request. Also, I got some presents for you from that snowy land up North; I believe they should be-- Ah, here they are now!"

Mononoke arrived with several delicately-wrapped packages in hand. Inside them would be a Short-Sleeved Yukata (Seedling), a False Face Mask, a Hoatzin Mask, a Women's Obi, and Fluff-Cotton Socks, all bought from the winter festival.

"The blank mask takes on your characteristics and then shifts to display an emotion you're feeling. Mind you, the shift only happens once."

Gifted Items
Short-Sleeved Yukata (Seedling)
Heki-Omo Kamen [ False-Face Mask ]
Avian Mask [ Hoatzin ]
Women's Obi
Fluff-Cotton Socks

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & Two]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[# Gate]
[Equipped: Golems of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Wibbly wobblying in her chair, Six tilted her head around to the sudden entrance, brushing a hand across her nose as an itch insisted. "Glad to have someone around once more," she greeted, listening then to the young woman's tales. Presents? Did she mention presents? How delightful! Clapping her hands together as the steady golem traversed around the building's support points, Six smiled before thanking Bast. "This reminds me... Bast-chan. I've been doing well with coping amongst the responsibilities, but I still feel that Suna should deserve someone that can handle it better. I would have given it to San, but he hasn't returned from his appointed mission to Rouran on time... or at all. What do you say?"

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:57 pm
"Sure!" Bast agreed after a moment of thought. "I think I'd be better at sitting in a desk than he would, anyways. Is this change effective immediately?"

That was quite a shock. She had not expected the change to come so soon or suddenly, but that was not going to get in the way of her taking on more responsibility. Besides, her relative had earned some respite from the job.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:26 am
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & Two]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[# Gate]
[Equipped: Golems of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

"It sure is," Six replied, moving from the desk to the couch, where she promptly took a nap. When was the last time she had taken a proper nap, or even slept? Nobody knew or even tracked that kind of stat, but surely it felt good to finally relax.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:43 am
Bast took her new place at the desk and looked at the mounds of paperwork thereon. Without a second thought, she picked up the nearest pen and several paperclips, then animated them and set the little insect-like golem about reading and signing things. With that done, she sat back and started to go through the lists of Shinobi in the Village.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A little Turtle made out of ice would crawl through the window, and roll onto the floor, where it would roll around and flail comically for a minute, before righting itself and crawling up the Kazekage's desk. It would set down and unfold a note, also made of ice with the letters engraved.

Bossman,

Doc and me ran into Sandman along the road back from the Festival, and are assisting in his and Steamsight's endeavors. will be back with the rest of the crew unless otherwise instructed. Just wanted to give a heads up.

Winter Wolf

The little ice turtle would then crawl over to the inside left corner of the desk, and plop down to take a nap.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:08 am
An ice turtle crawled in through the window, which was odd for several reasons: firstly, it was made of ice and wandering through a desert, which meant that it was probably Hyouton-based ice; secondly, it was a turtle far from the water; thirdly, it crawled through the window, which made her wonder how it had gotten up there. When it crawled up the side of her desk, Bast figured the turtle probably had some sort of spider-like method of hooking onto things.

With haste, she wrote a reply using one of the non-animated pens at her disposal. When she finished, she prodded the turtle with the message.

"Can you take this back, or are you going to sleep?" she asked it.

Winter Wolf,

I haven't been around for a while, so what's going on? Where is everybody? Continue the mission until otherwise instructed; Mamoru's asleep, so I can't ask what it's about currently.

Shadow of the Wind

P.S.: It's boss-woman from now on.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:43 am
Yertle the adventurous Ice Turtle
Swimmer of the Frozen Sands

The turtle looked at the scrawled note, then the window, then the note, then the window, and proceeded to grumble incoherently as it took the note in it's mouth, slipped it under it's shell, and crawled off the desk. If Bastet watched closely she would see the little guys flippers would stick freeze to the wall, as he went up and put the window.

A few hours later the turtle would tumble in with a bit more practiced ease, grumbling the whole way. He would shake the sand out of his shell gaps, and then plop up the desk to roll out another ice note.

Shadow in the Wind,

We are handling some economic business at the old capitol. here just incase things got to out of hand. It should be easy business with the talent we have on it. This is Yertle by the way, and he is a great messenger. Swims through the sands. He needs water every once and a while, you could always just send him to the fountain. He likes carrots, and being petted. We should be back as soon as this is handled.

Winter Wolf

P.S How about Boss Lady? It rolls of the tongue better.

Yertle would look to Bast expectantly, and open his mouth in a slightly stupid turtle grin.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:54 am
Bast gave the turtle a saucer of water while she read the note. Her response was short;

Winter Wolf,

Alright.

Shadow of the Wind

P.S.: How about "Milady"? That rolls off the tongue even better.

Thereafter, she would give the message to the turtle and go back to what she was doing.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:20 pm
Yertle the adventurous Ice Turtle
Swimmer of the Frozen Sands

Yertle lapped up the water quickly, and a sheen could bee seen on his ice shell as he took the not and flopped on his way.

It took a little less time for the turtle to return, and he flopped in the window with a big push, landing on his belly and floping up and onto the desk. It carried a simple Hyouton Ice charm on a thin ice chain, sized perfectly to hang two inches off of bast neck. The charm was removable.

Dominae it read in flowing script

A small note was included

Yes Milady.

Winter Wolf

P.S. Biosense has interesting uses. I'm your man if you need someone to go dress shopping. Hope you like it.

Yertle took his corner again.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:54 pm
Someone in a cloak stumbled through the door, a slight chuckle could be heard from under the mask and brown cloak. "Heeheeehee...." the person's stance resembled that of a mad man as his body was not held up correctly by his spine, his body doing circles over his hip (metaphorically). He swayed and tipped, stumbling on thing and falling over himself, the idle chuckle never seeming to recede. "Oh miss Kazekage~san.... I need your heeeeelllllpppp with something~~" He stumbled once more, falling onto himself, through the kage door's and onto the Kage's office floor. a bit of blood leaking from under his cloak. The chuckling still didn't stop... that... that burning sound of his chuckle....  

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:11 pm
After the turtle finished doing its thing, someone strange stumbled through the door in a cloak. Sensing something off about this new person, Bast immediately installed a maximum-strength barrier around the body. Medics and guards flooded the room soon thereafter and began analyzing the body. Before anything were to happen they would need to know the identity of this mysterious person and whether he was armed or not.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:47 pm
As the barrier formed around the man, the cloak began to skittle and clatter. Underneath he floor, the sound of the boards creaked, even though no one moved. "Such a weak contraption miss Bast." The man's hand hit the side of the barrier, revealing a bit of his wrist... it was stitched. "All of your techniques are disgusting, the fact you think you can capture a god... heha... haha..." The person in the trap fell silent as his head raised and he gripped his mask. The mask resembled that of Akane's. He turned and pulled it of revealing his face to the group in the room. No doubt... it was Akane. His hair was a bit different, but it was him. A larger grin crossed from one side of his mouth to the other. He placed his hands on the ground and felt the floorboard. They creaked even more, and more, and more....  

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:16 pm
Bast, without giving it a second thought, assimilated the steel of her headband. Mamoru was still assimilated as well, so he would be fine regardless of happenings; the problem would be the rest of the people.

"Get out of here!" she ordered them, but her voice fell on confused ears; a few would disappear a few moments later, but the majority would be slow on the uptake. "Yertle! Tell San that Akane's gone mad!"

She had no idea if the man before her was, indeed, Akane, but after his slow descent into madness during their last mission, this did not seem all that far-fetched. Either way, he was talking like a stereotypical madman bent on destroying his "inferiors," so she was not taking chances. Such a lovely way to start her time as Kazekage: Homegrown terrorist attacks.

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games