Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:44 am
User Image

「◝ please don't let go hold me tight before your warmth disappears
xxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxx please don't let go one more time
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ a e K e t s u e k i
J O U N I N ⇛ K O N O H A G A K U R E ⇛ S A I K E T S U xxxxC H A K R A ┇ 5 2 5

Shikatsu and Nocti's sudden attentiveness to her reaction to the news of hearing someone she had worked with had fallen made her feel like she was being cornered. Despite their obvious worry about her she put her guard up and lashed out at the person closest to her and the one person she seemed to lose her temper around the most, Noctis. Narrowing her eyes she practically hissed at him though her gritted teeth. His kids were here so she couldn't unleash her full temper tantrum at the moment. "Thank you for your concern sir but don't presume to know what I need right now. I don't want time off." Feeling panicked on the inside she tried to swallow the lump that had formed in her throat. If she stopped, even for a moment she would go crazy. She needed to work, she needed to be busy. Sitting around did nothing for her. That was not her shinobi way. "I'm fine guys. I'm not some fragile flower." She toned it down a bit, directing that part to both of them. " Sir, is there anything else you need from me right now?" Abandon ship, abandon ship! Her nerves were shot. She needed to bail now. She needed to get back to her mother anyway. She was still sick.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:01 am
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:70

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis could feel the hostility coming off her, his abilities allowed him to do so and he needn't guess where it was coming from. After she lashed out with her first remark you could almost see a pang of sadness in the Hokage's eyes. Had he made her this way towards him? Had his actions caused her to direct her anger at him? He supposed its what he deserves, he simply nodded at Jae and took a step back."No Jae, you're dismissed...free to do what you please." He said taking a seat in his chair and turning out the look at Konoha. He knew he made many mistakes in the past, some he wondered if would ever be rectified. He made a had movement towards Shika letting him know he was also dismissed.

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:10 am

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 305/305 |-|AC:8000 |-| 2300

User Image

Shikatsu nodded and wanted to ask the hokage something but was dismissed. He didn't want to disobey him at the moment. He turned to Jae and wondered what to say."... Um, Jae... Would it be ok, if I came and got my cloak?" He asked. To him i sounded really bad and at the wrong time, but he wanted to be alone with her for a while and talk. He hoped it wasn't going to be weird now.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:18 am
User Image

Jae hesitated a bit, noting that the Hokage seemed to withdraw from her barbs instead of brushing her off like her normally did. Her mother had constantly reminded her in her younger years that she was too hot headed for her own good. Her pride kept her from apologizing. Instead she bowed stiffly and glanced at Shikatsu. She couldn't look at Noctis. She was still to upset and felt slightly guilty. "I'll wait for you outside..." Jae continued on her way outside and waited in the hall. She let out a huge sigh of relief the moment she was clear of the room and it's influences. Idiot. Idiot. Idiot. She caused a bigger scene than she would have if she had started bawling in public. Burying her face in her hands she took shallow breaths, trying to fight the slight wave of nausea that rushed her. She still didnt ask what she came her to ask. Not like she could have with all of those people there. "Yes, Hokage sama. I need you to come home with me so you can help me calm my platonic mother down..." In the empty hallway it sounded even more ludicrous aloud. When Shikatsu joined her she almost laughed a loud. That's right. "Yeah. It's at my apartment, if you dont mind walking back with me. I could always bring it to you later on if you want." She wasnt sure if bringing him back with her was a good idea. Her mom was not 'there' at the moment she might think something weird.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:28 am

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 305/305 |-|AC:8000 |-| 2300

User Image

Shikatsu nodded. He was glad she said yes. He was wondering what she was talking to herself about but didn't ask. "Ladies first." He said letting her lead the way, not knowing where she lived.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:36 am
User Image

With one last glance at the Hokage's door she shook her head and plastered a smile on her face. "This way then." She said, heading home. [/exit to apartments]  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:37 am
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:70

Noctis continued sitting at his chair looking out. He looked over at the maid."I think its time the kids got back home."The maid nodded and began heading over to Kisuke who was looking at his father. Noctis kissed him on the forehead and sent him off with the maid. Kisuke waved goodbye and held the maids hand as they walked out. The maid walked by Shika and Jae and Kisuke looked back at Jae as they left. Noctis was sitting in his office not knowing what to do now. He had hundreds of people displaced within the village, he needed to relocate them all to the Uchiha compound. He had Kein ******** Uchiha in the village living as a ninja of Konoha which for all he knows could start a war with Kumo. And to top it all off...he shook his head and wiped the though from his mind. He just need to relax by himself for an hour or two. Maybe he would go and train some new jutsu he had been thinking of or drink himself into a restful sleep.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:42 am

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Follows. {Exit} He made a quick shadow clone of himself that went back into the office. "Excuse me, Hokage?" It said walking in.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:45 am
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis head Shika's voice but knew that Shika had left with Jae. And since he doubted he had finished getting his cloak he must be a clone."Yes?"He responded with his normal voice but it sounded a bit stressed.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:53 am

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

"You seem stressed so ill get to it. Would you mind training with me. I need someone stronger to train with to get stronger. I know your busy but it you seem like you could also use a break." The clone said, knowing Noctis had a lot on his plate.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:05 am
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis listened to his request, this seemed like something Kein would be good for. If he recalled Kein excelled in Taijutsu and Shika was also a taijutsu user. But he decided it would be better for him to do the training."Sure, but not right now." He responded, as training a clone was not efficient. Unless you had many, more than someone could possibly make. They are best for jutsu training as the info goes back to the original.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:09 am

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

"Very well. If I may ask, who are those kids that were in here?" He asked before he would leave.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:13 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxAllxxxxxxMYxxxLIFE,xxxIxxxWAITED FOR THExxxRIGHTxxxMOMENT...
xxxxxxx███ █⋮
To let you know I don't Wanna let you go.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI AM STILL WAITING FOR YOU
★★★ ( I refuse to waste one more second... )
xxxxxxxxx Without you...

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image

Tsukino smiled at the young children."Nice to meet you little ones." She said sweetly as two ninja came into the office. She remembered Jae from their days as Genin. She didn't know the girl personally but had seen her around the dojo and during the Chunin exams. Tsukino sighed as the two ninja left. Looking to Noctis she tugged on her bottom lip with her teeth. "Do you need an assistant around here? Like one who travels with you for the summits, what have you?" She inquired.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"When You make love to me....Know that love has nothing to do with it."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:27 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis was sitting there thinking when Tsukino spoke up. He thought about he request, he already had a secretary that handled most of his things."I haven't been to a summit in my time as Hokage, its rare that one is called but If happens I'll keep you in mind." He then looked over at Shikatsu."They are my kids."

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:01 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

"Yours? I didn't know you were married. Or, are you not? And who is the mother?" The clone asked, not knowing if h would gat any answers.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games