Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility :: Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:56 pm
████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ĸƴą Ųƈħıħą
User Image

6ft Under She Gone Kill Me For That Paper ᐧ ᐧ ᐧ ᐧ ᐧ ᐧ ᐧ

She arrived ahead of the others, sitting down her weapon for now and deciding to get a bit of a warm up in. If the kids arrived in the middle of it, better for them as it would give them a chance to do the same. She stretched her body side to side, turning a surprisingly far distance all things considered. She aimed her hands straight up towards the sky, then bend over fully so her eeys peered behind her through spread legs. She did more stretching, part of soft formless being dodging and avoiding attacks, which required a degree of flexibility. She lifted one leg as high up into the air as it would go, toes pointed to the roof, and then fell into the splits. It was helpful not being a guy sometimes. She lifted up on her hands and pulled in her legs, standing, and repeating the process on the otherside. She lifted to her feet once more, and then leaned forward once more, this time lifting upside down on her hands and spreading her legs out to the side. She flexed her arms while there, activating the muscles as well as she could. She curled in her knees, and then pushed one forward and one back. It was a terribly simple routine, and she was not hard pressed to do somewhat impressive acrobatic acts. Between her ninja training and harsh lessons from her teacher back home, Kya was extremely athletic. Where she lacked in focus eslewhere, her weaponplay and general body fitness were hard to rival save for those who similarly dedicated themselves to it. Both of her eyes closed, and she drowned out pretty much all sound in the world for just a bit as she stood up and approached one of those cool mannequins people train on. She gave solid strikes, avoiding being struck in retaliation. She was fluid and graceful in her movements, far and away above where she had started. Of course, there were years of training she hadn't really acknowledged, but that was not the point. No, the point was that it was all cumulatively incredibly impressive. She was incredibly, proud of where she had come to, and was similarly excited to put some water on the grassy green shinobi of Konoha. [C B A ranked formless done.]

Not the Type to Fuck Around ۞ You Know How She Get Down

████ 0,690/0,690 Chakra 0,535/0535 Stamina ████

Jashinist
Bukijutsu ᐒᐘ Bear Summoner ᐒᐘ Bloodline

[ Quotes ]

ZephyrsBlade

time and timor

Shou Senju

Azeiel The Risen

[ Techniques Used ]

[ Other ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                        Isamu Yamanaka

Isamu walked into the dojo first. He utilized the opportunity to ask any questions that might sound stupid before the others arrived. The second he laid eyes on Kya, he asked everything that came to mind. "I don't really have a weapon with me; is there a good formless path that doesn't require any? I mean, I have kunai. I wouldn't mind studying projectiles if that's a thing... Sorry I'm not all that familiar with this stuff." It's not that formless studies weren't taught in the academy, but Isamu had strict expectations for his shinobi path: a focus on having a sound mind, so he would be able to use his clan techniques to the best of his ability. It was equally expected that the Akimichi and Nara with him would be able to defend others from coming anywhere close to him.

chakra 425/425
                                                                        stamina 25/25
                                                                        class med/sensor
                                                                        discipline license/resolution
                                                                        rank d
                                                                        ryo 00
                                                                        ac 00
                                                                        reductions - 1 Gen, - 2 Nin, - 3 Eisei, - 5 chk for Eisei, - 1 med mission
                                                                        bonuses 1.5x ryo

Temujin Uchiha

Shou Senju

ghostfinch

Seeker

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:53 pm
User Image

Kya was more than happy to have gotten her first student to arrive, and to his questions, she indeed had the answers he sought. "If it is your interest to take a weapon as your near and dear, then there are some here that you can use to practice with. However, if you want we can start with striking and blocking." LKya herself would like to practice this as well, even though she didn't specialize in it. She faced the boy and took a basic stance, inviting him to do the same. "So, I actually am not the best at striking and blocking as a type of fighting, but I do know the fundamentals. The key to striking strong is that the power comes from the hips." She gave a punch, in slow motion towards him, turning and doing it again so he could see that her form be fully observable. "With this, it also is a good thing when you block to move with the strike a bit to lessen the impact. That's especially true when you take a blow to the head or body. You don't want to add your forward momentum to the enemies if you can help it. Either don't move at all, or let yourself be moved." If he would allow her, she would throw moderately light punches towards him, attempting to show him different angels and offering helpful critiques when he didn't quite block efficiently or correctly. Hopefully he wasn't too soft, cause Kya was definitely pretty rough. [Hard physical D rank for Kya actually, and -1 post to teaching you.]

Jashinist

[ Quotes ]

ZephyrsBlade

time and timor

Shou Senju

Azeiel The Risen

[ Techniques Used ]

[ Other ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:19 pm
                                                                        Isamu Yamanaka

Isamu was glad that Kya didn't laugh at his ridiculous questions. He still felt his cheeks burn, because it was expected of him to know more than his peers, and not have to ask anything. He usually diverted clan stereotypes, but often only to the perception of his parents and not in reality.

He mimicked her beginning stance readily, glad that she didn't require him to speak much. His eyes followed her fist as she threw the first punch, and he reluctantly let his eyes drop to trace a path from her arm to her hip on the second attempt, somewhat worried that if he was deemed to be 'checking her out', he'd get a fat lip and a black eye for it. Not that she didn't seem nice enough and all - but she definitely exuded this attitude of 'mess with me and I'll kill you' through her movements alone.

He nodded to show his understanding when she explained momentum to him a bit. It was a very logical thought process, that to lessen the impact of the force you needed to move with it. The head was the most valuable piece of any Yamanaka worth their salt, so he was already familiar with a bit of this. When she telegraphed that she was going to punch at him, he exhaled and concentrated as hard as could. If he got his a** whooped in a simple training exercise, he didn't think Tohru would let him live it down.

He dodged the first punch by flinching backwards completely - reflex. The second, he was more appropriately prepared and brought his forearm up and then shifted to the side to both take the punch and slightly redirect where it was going. He tried a variety of ways to block, taking in Kya's comments as necessary. The repetition of the strikes was as calming as the earlier training had been, and he grew more confident that he was getting this done and hey, maybe he wouldn't be useless in an upclose fight after all.
                                                                        [ Hard Physical - Formless ]

chakra 425/425
                                                                        stamina 25/25
                                                                        class med/sensor
                                                                        rank d
                                                                        ryo 00
                                                                        ac 00
                                                                        bonuses 1.5x ryo

ghostfinch

Seeker

ZephyrsBlade

Business Businessman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:29 pm
User Image

N I S E N G O H Y A K U I C H I

Nise entered the dojo, dragging her wooden training dummy and a crossbow with her. She let them drop to the floor of the dojo and was panting lightly from the exertion. The walk, especially when encumbered, was a lot further than she thought it was. There really wasn't a way to train her puppet in a dojo... She needed to find some additional knowledge either at a library or a bookshop, the Mechanic Manual Vol. 1. Oh great, the formless coach was already beating up on the punk dude. Hmmm... Nise was not going to do what Isamu was doing. She figured if it came to the point where she had to block attacks not with her puppets or her clay creations and she couldn't escape with a Substitution or a Body Flicker then she had already lost at that point and could accept her fate. She probably couldn't, but it was a good enough excuse to not train in Hard Physical.

"I, uh, I like throwing and shooting things from far away." Nise quickly and pre-emptively told Kya as she raised her crossbow and a throwing kunai as though she had to prove that she actually had the means to train in Projectile Weapons.

[OOC]:

Konoha
Genin [D-Rank]
[AC]: 0 ||| [Ryo]: 1100 両
Chakra: Used --- 40 ::: Recovered --- 0
Remaining: [415/490]
Stamina: Used --- 0 ::: Recovered --- 0
Remaining: [50/50]

Class Info

First Class: Puppeteer
____Discipline → Army of One: The user makes use of their puppetry skills to become a one man army, increasing the overall output potential that their signature weapons can dish out by allowing them to control puppets according to one [1] rank above their own. In other words, at D-rank, they can control one puppet per hand, whereas other disciplines require both hands for one puppet. To maximize this potential, the users puppets gain a +3 weapon mechanism per puppet. Additionally, their chakra strings are significantly tougher than other puppet user's, making any chakra string technique act a rank higher. For D-rank, this bonus only works for techniques D rank and lower, C-rank for C rank and lower, B-rank for B rank and lower, A-rank for A rank and lower, and S-rank for S rank and lower.

Second Class: Sensor
____Discipline → Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, assuming the user has seen the bloodline before, and approximately how large their chakra pool is.

Passives and Misc.

• ----
      • ----
      • ----
      • ----

Stats
Strength --- 0 [base]
Speed --- 0 [base]
Reflex --- 0 [base]
Fortitude --- 0 [base]

Jutsu Used:

• ----
      • ----
      • ----
      • ----

People:
Temujin Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:32 pm
User Image

Kya returned to a resting position, happy to see that Isamu was indeed catching on. In fact, he seemed to be a natural. "Well look at that. You're a natural," she congratulated.. It was then she turned towards the next arrival. "Throwing things huh? I like it. She moved away from Isamu, casting back a questino to the punky spunky monkey. "Say, what are your names?"p she would as directing the question to both of them as she stood not too far away, but far enough that by the time they answered she'd be speaking up a bit. "I haven't seen anyone use a cross bow in a while. What we're going to do, is I'm going to ahve you continuously fire arrows at me, or throw shuriken. I want you to aim for my torso. Don't worry about hurting me. You'll find I'm a lot harder to hit than one might guess. For every time you would have hit me, I'm going to step back. I want you to focus on using your eyes. At this range it won't be as apparent, but there are visual cues all around you that will aid you in successfully making shots. See the wind in the flags, trees and clothing. Take into account how gravity will make the projectile fall, at a certain distance anyway. I won't be making it easy on you," she would say. For his first bolt, if on the mark, she would simply use her own reflexes and expertise in nodachi to deflect it towards the ground. She would hop back ten feet, and do the same. At about twenty, she would begin to move side to side rapidly, in a manner that would make her a harder target but not too much. Until she was finished with him, he could find bolts on the wall not too far behind him. "Oh and watch your aim!"

Jashinist

[ Quotes ]

ZephyrsBlade

time and timor

Shou Senju

Azeiel The Risen

[ Techniques Used ]

[ Other ]

___youwillknownihilism

ZephyrsBlade

Business Businessman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:53 pm
User Image

N I S E N G O H Y A K U I C H I

"Mmmm if you say so Coach. Oh you have some time between shots by way. This thing's a biiiiiiitch to reload. I'm Nisengo Hyakuichi but that's a mouthful so call me Nise. Parents, am I right? Not that I've ever met mine..... heh, that joke gets funnier every time I tell it." Nise introduced herself, repeating her, um, shall we say "ice breaker" that she had used with the Hokage earlier in the day. Everyone in the village had been pretty casual so far so Nise felt more comfortable letting her potty mouth run now. I mean hey, nothing she said could be as bad as calling the Hokage "nothing more than a desk clerk" after all. Just goes to show that you can't judge a book by its cover, that Chie looked like a straight-laced kind of gal but had some serious attitude.

Using her Chakra strings [E-rank], Nise grabbed five bolts from the wall behind her. Yes, she WAS that unwilling to exert extra effort in physical training. She began to vigorously crank her arbalest's mechanism to pull back the string- you didn't actually think she had the strength to load a crossbow did you- until it clicked into the loaded position and inserted a bolt. Looking up at Kya, she shouldered the arbalest and fired center-of-mass. The arbalest had a powerful firing mechanism so at this range it was nothing.

It was almost annoying how quickly she smacked down her incoming bolt into the ground. It was to be expected of course, but wow Nise wanted to shoot her. As Kya jumped back, Nise began cranking like a mad woman until it clicked again and loaded in the next bolt. At this range, it still shouldn't require spotting yet. Another shot. Another deflection.

Vigorous cranking. Click. Load. Aim- what the hell now she was sidestepping! And she was further away too... Well, it was as good as time as any to take Kya's instructions to heart. The nice thing about crossbows was that once loaded, they stay loaded. So then Nise would time it. Kya had to briefly stop in order to sidestep back the other direction, so picking one of the termination points of her movements would be the best bet. She felt for any wind and slightly adjusted to correct. She raised her angle of fire to account for drop as well and, waiting for Kya to reach one end of her sidestep, fired at the other end hoping to land the shot as the jounin would move into it.
[C-rank Crossbow Formless trained]
[OOC]:

Konoha
Genin [D-Rank]
[AC]: 0 ||| [Ryo]: 1100 両
Chakra: Used --- 40 ::: Recovered --- 0
Remaining: [415/490]
Stamina: Used --- 0 ::: Recovered --- 0
Remaining: [50/50]

Class Info

First Class: Puppeteer
____Discipline → Army of One: The user makes use of their puppetry skills to become a one man army, increasing the overall output potential that their signature weapons can dish out by allowing them to control puppets according to one [1] rank above their own. In other words, at D-rank, they can control one puppet per hand, whereas other disciplines require both hands for one puppet. To maximize this potential, the users puppets gain a +3 weapon mechanism per puppet. Additionally, their chakra strings are significantly tougher than other puppet user's, making any chakra string technique act a rank higher. For D-rank, this bonus only works for techniques D rank and lower, C-rank for C rank and lower, B-rank for B rank and lower, A-rank for A rank and lower, and S-rank for S rank and lower.

Second Class: Sensor
____Discipline → Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, assuming the user has seen the bloodline before, and approximately how large their chakra pool is.

Passives and Misc.

• ----
      • ----
      • ----
      • ----

Stats
Strength --- 0 [base]
Speed --- 0 [base]
Reflex --- 0 [base]
Fortitude --- 0 [base]

Jutsu Used:

• ----
      • ----
      • ----
      • ----

People:
Temujin Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
Chie arrived later than the others. She was impressed that the students continued to work and showed their resolve. Even Nise, who pleaded with her soundlessly to not join this ordeal, was seen working her hardest. It was warming to see everyone trying their best. Chie moved over to Kya as she raised a hand toward Nise to let her know not to shoot her. Of course given Chie's mastery of ninjutsu even if Nise shot her Chie could save herself, but at the same time she wished to avoid such a show of power. "Hey Kya! Can you teach me something too please? I would ideally like to know how to hit someone, and not get hit." She said focused. She figured that Kya wanted to focus her training on the genin, but since she also needed help she hoped the beautiful woman would help her out also.

OOC: Zeph, Hinoko posted in the inactivity thread, so she'll come back when she feels better.
◆¦ CHAKRAx 900/ 930 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 325/ 325 x ◆¦ RYOx 600 x ◆¦ ACx 11,500
◆¦ Ninjutsu / Ninjutsux ◆¦ C-RANK x ◆¦ Geninx ◆¦ KONOHAGAKUREx
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details Completed

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives
      Learn Ninjutsu in one (6) post less.
      Flame Resistance Training
      Lightning Resistance Training
      Hidden Mist Vision
      Korabo A-ranked

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned
      ● []

ZephyrsBlade

Temujin Uchiha

time and timor

Shou Senju

Azeiel The Risen

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:47 pm

▬▬▬▬▬┤|Shota Akimichi|├▬

User Image

~D-Rank~~Tai~~Buki~

Chak:: 200/200 Stam:: 325/325 Ryo: 0 AC:0

Walking into the dojo Shota would we everyone huddled near The woman the called Kya. She seemed to be terrifyingly strong and Shota wanted nothing to do with the type of experience she was peddling. There was no doubt that a shinobi of her caliber was proficient on the battlefield. Shota fears was and possessed no interest in these sorts of battles. However, Shota knew the importance this training held. His fatherhood drill this into his head, along with the history of their Ino-Shina-cho formation. How just had a different way if thinking. He knew that there were several ways to assist the the village. And with the constant rumors of weapons in the UHV arsenal, Shota knew that more progressive inventions would be needed instead of the same methods they had used for hundreds of years. Shota knew that eventually the technologies would catch up to the primitive ninja arts.

Shota has only ever trained with wooden swords and his families secret arts. Never had he tried soaring anyone but his father and that always ended terribly. Standing far enough away Shota would observe his classmates. Not partaking in the lesson but absorbing what he saw being taught. Later in the confines of his own home, maybe he would try the moves that he found interesting. Shota would need to find the inspiration if he were to truly become a member of his team. Isamu and Tohru deserved the opportunity to make their clans proud.

[Techniques Used]

Chakra

Time and Timor

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:24 am
User Image
Tohru "ocelot" Nara
¥ Konohagakure ¥ Bloodline/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Doton ¥ Katon ¥
¥ Gennin ¥ Nara ¥
¥ Ryo: 0000 ¥ AC:000000
¥ Chakra : 260 ¥ Stamina : 240 ¥

Despite the beaming joy the woman felt at the idea of finally letting her weapons do the talking, she was raised to be respectful. So entering the dojo, she removed her shin high boots and slid them into the small rack. Crossing the room she removed her two straight swords and placed them into the rack before giving them a polite bow. Pulling the two pics which held her hair in place she let it spill down to her hips. For the next few moments she set about tying her hair back into a bun so that it wouldn't interfere with her training. Once her hair was dealt with she retrieved a pair of practice swords. It seemed their jounin instructor was busy so for the time being she would occupy herself.

Despite not using an official recognized by villages form or style. Her chosen sword technique was one that was passed through the Nara. Well at least her family in the Nara. With a deep breath she held her right sword over her back pointed downwards and the left was held before her vertical in the air. With her left sword perpendicular to the ground and her arm parallel to the same. Stepping forward she, very fluidly brought her right arm forward and down while her left arm moved behind her back to its original vertical position. Stepping forward her right sword went back while her left sword came forward. Almost in a breast stroke swimming motion. It wasn't a complex kata but it was training and so she took it deadly seriously.
[1/1]

Once she had repeated that process of swinging and stepping she turned on heel and repeated the process to return to her original place. Moving to the more advanced version of that same kata, she again held her right sword over her back, tip down. While her left sword came to rest under her right armpit. Stepping forward her right sword swung diagonally across her body carrying its momentum to her left behind her. Using its momentum she carried the swing back up over her head in a cross diagonal strike similar to the first while her left sword moved under the right and swept horizontally to return to a stance exactly like the previous kata.
[1/2]

Standing back in her original position she reversed her stance. Sweeping her left sword diagonally while holding her right for the second diagonal sweep of the lefts sword. As the left sword came down her right sword, just as before swept across her body to return to its mid stance location. While she drilled the kata she kept her mind on the people around her as well as her training. She almost hoped that the jounin would be watching her so that she could show off a bit.
[2/2]

[jutsu learned]

Shou Senju

Time and Timor

Temujin Uchiha

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:35 am
User Image Asena wandered into the dojo with a big goofy grin on her face. Her hands were comfortably laced behind her head and she gave off an air of nonchalantness that could give an academy teacher a heart attack. It didn't take long to locate Kya and the new students. Walking up to the group she was quick to interject and say something to their instructor. "The Hokage lady said I should come here to get some training. Hey hey! Yo Kya-sensei lady! Can I learn how to use an Oodachi!" Her voice was overly excited, that of a preteen girl who just seemed happy to be there. Flat as a washboard and short to boot, but a ball of energy that would give Sumika a run for her money. Golden eyes looked at Kya pleadingly before she turned to look around at the others. "Hey guys! I'm Asena Makimaki! Pretty sure I wasn't in the same class as any of ya but let's be friends cause you guys seem pretty cool."

With all that said she seemed to rock back and forth impatiently where she stood. Clearly not the most patient of children, at least she seemed rather upbeat. Most of all though she was curious about how all the other students would react to her presence. It would be great if she could make some new friends. "Oh shoot I almost forgots, I already got a lotta training with the oodachi so could you teach me some super mega awesome techniques with it Kya-sensei? Can ya?"

""  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:01 pm
User Image

Kya was happy to see that she had amassed so many young aspiring students. As she dodged bolts and deflected them towards the ground, she would hold up a hand to stop the girl and approached. Because Tohru had come here and hadn't said a word and just went to practice on her own, she didn't give her any sort of time of day. If she wanted to join she could. "Well done, I think you get the gist. Keep practicing where you can, and you'll be a sharpshooter in no time, Nise." She would offer her a high five, and turned to the sound of her voice being called out. It was a little bit much, seeing Shota had decided to join, but was simply watching annoyed her as well, but man was it exciting to see all this new blood. Chie was the one who had hailed her, and she smiled, with a wave. "Of course! Actually, I have an idea..." Kya spoke forming a seal with one hand and focusing her chakra when a new girl, shorter than the rest but almost annoyingly bubbly child. She looked into the girls eyes, peering at the golden color coming back at her. Kya mentally sighed at the person. What in the ******** are you doing... she asked rolling her eyes, but failing to fight off the smile that wrote into her face.

Three total Kyas came to life, each one approaching someone in the dojo. Kya proper went with the little girl, taking her to grab a Nodachi unless she had someone stashed on her 2 dimensional body somewhere. "Alright, you little gnome. I'm going to show you everything that you need to know. Take your time, and be careful you don't hurt yourself." With that, she would begin explaining some things about the skills, and how spiritually in tune she would have to be to do so.

Another one of the clones went to Chie, showing her the proper hand to hand stances, basic things about dodging and striking. She would ensure not to give her any quarter when she failed, but was entirely encouraging of the girl. She may recieve some bruises but Kya built the girl up on top of that: never beat without teaching, never watch a success without praise and pushing up.

The next clone would approach Shouta, and cross her arms, looking upon him with bloodred eyes and dark black pattern. "So, you were at the academy, you heard the Hokage's orders. What do you want to learn? Or is sitting on your a** going to be how you stay in motion?" Her tone was neutral, even as it was calling his inaction into question.

The last of the cloens would wait, visible, for anyone who wanted to learn something from it. That clone would simply hold it's scythe, balancing on it as she waited.

Jashinist

[ Quotes ]

ZephyrsBlade

time and timor

Shou Senju

Azeiel The Risen

Naomi Tenshu

[ Techniques Used ]

[ Other ]

___youwillknownihilism

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:08 pm

▬▬▬▬▬┤|Shota Akimichi|├▬

User Image

~D-Rank~~Tai~~Buki~

Chak:: 200/200 Stam:: 325/325 Ryo: 0 AC:0

As the clone of Kya approached, Shota instantly thought of fleeing. Even though he wouldn’t make it two feet. He shared interaction, these types of interaction especially. Shota knew that the only thing this seasons warrior would approach him to talk about was combat related. Her and her type were predictable. Always thinking of only one thing.

As she made he final steps toward Shota, Kya speak down to him as he had also expected. However, her questions confused hound Shota. He was clearly standing crossed just as she was, Shota even lifted his arms and looked down and his feet and then at his butt. Then making eye contact with Kya once more Shota returned to his original position arms folded and stared her directly in her fierce red eyes. His actions were entirely animated in order to sho Kya that she was mistaken with saying he was sitting on his a**. Maybe she would choose her words better next time. Then Shota swallowed a thick gulp of saliva that had been gathering in his mouth from the anxiety. He tried his damndest to keep his cool for the other classmates but he knew Kya could see through his false brovada.

Lady Hokage instructed me to find Chie and receive training. It seems I’ve learned all she’s willing to teach me today, as I see she’s now taking lessons from you. I don’t believe the hokage instructed me to take lessons from you.

Shota never broke eye contact, but he couldn’t maintain his cool. His emotions were rising and the volume of his voice was increasing. Shota hater nothing more than others who micromanaged his life. Shota would follow his own in fmorder to support the village, not the Hokage’s and definitely not this battle junkie standing before him. Shota stood firm, prepared for the worst case scenario of an a** whooping for his disrespectful tongue.

[Techniques Used]

Chakra

Time and Timor

Temujin Uchiha
new Gaia name my ninja, please quote the new one

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:35 pm
                                                                        Isamu Yamanaka

Isamu's interest hopped to Shota; and he hopped to his defense once one of the new Kyas went over to him. The second he registered her using a rude tone, he rushed over from across the dojo, though Shota was already standing up to himself. Unfortunately, the Akimichi had a heart of gold that he wore on his sleeve, and Kya would be able to hurt his feelings easily.

Isamu slipped between the two of them so Shota would end his challenging eye contact so Isamu could take it up instead. "Hey now, no reason to be cruel. Shota prefers to learn things his way. It's not orthodox, but he wasn't ordered to be your student, too. Please, you've got enough students to handle as it is." Isamu was tempted to offer to spar if Kya was truly bored or looking to challenge herself in how divided her attention could be, though he knew she'd defeat him in any bout he couldn't prepare for. His clan jutsu was fast, but she was likely faster.

He put his hands up slowly in a placating gesture, not wanting any verbal or physical violence between the two of them.

chakra 425/425
                                                                        stamina 25/25
                                                                        class med/sensor
                                                                        rank d
                                                                        ryo 00
                                                                        ac 00
                                                                        bonuses 1.5x ryo

Temujin Uchiha

Young Senju

ghostfinch

Seeker

A Lazy Polar Bear

Snow Bachelorette

1,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:39 pm
User Image
                                                  User Image
                                                  Minako practically danced on her way into the dojo. She was excited because she finished up her smith training. Making her into a legendary armor smith within the land of fire. Now she was going to move onto her training and become a beast.

User Image
                                                  ◆¦MINAKO'S CHAKRAx 555/ 555 x ◆¦MINAKO'S STAMINAx 595/ 595 x◆¦YATO'S CHAKRAx 555/ 555 x ◆¦YATO'S STAMINAx 595/ 595 x ◆¦ RYOx 42,000x ◆¦ ACx 50,000
                                                  ◆¦ Speed : 0 x ◆¦ Reflexes : 0x ◆¦ Strength : 0 x ◆¦ Fortitude : 0 x
                                                  ◆¦ TAMER / BUKIJUTSUx ◆¦ A-RANK x ◆¦ GENINx ◆¦ KONOHAGAKUREx
                                                  xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦Clothing

◆¦Equipment

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Quote:

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games