Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:09 pm
"Wait a minute? Sure, sure." Satori said with a smile as the rather small woman ran off to get his band. She was probably the adviser for the Kage, which left Satori thinking. "Looks sure are deceiving, I'm pretty sure I'd get my a** kicked if I ever had to fight her..." He thought to himself, as the young woman re-entered the room. It seemed like she was lost in thought over something for a moment, then held out the neatly folded and rather shiny band to him. He was asked to make a pledge to the village. "A pledge? Sure." Satori took a deep breath before starting;

"I, Satori Reigo, proud ninja of Kumogakure pledge my undying loyalty to the village. Now and forever. I shall do my best to bring glory to our home and regard each and every one of my fellow ninja as family." Satori stopped after that, he felt that, if he kept going on and on it would get really hammy. He reached for the band, it fit quite snugly as he wrapped it around his left arm.

"You have my thanks, now I gotta go and work on bringing glory to Kumogakure." Satori said with a small smile. He left the office and the building, walking at a slow pace for the dojo.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:25 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
░░▒▓██►Demetri Hatake◄██▓▒░░

User Image
God of Thunder and Storms

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri headed back to the kage's office to see if he could get his head band. He had forgotten to pick it up because of all the commotion going around. He took a seat and waited for someone to let him in the get his headband.

Clone---Clone

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:450 Ryo:0

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

iOath

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:44 pm
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi
Chūnin ☁ Kumogakure
2650 両 ☁ 425 Chakra ☁ 5450 AC

"Hey, is the Raikage here? I need to speak with her." Shun asked one of the ANBU. Unfortunately, the ANBU didn't know, so he decided to go up to her office anyways. "Jeez, these ANBU are slacking." He walked up to the office and knocked three times on the door, hoping to get a response. "I can't believe that a year has passed already. I wonder if the Raikage will even recognize me..."

Justice and love
will mostly win.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:26 am
Grand Chevalier Haji

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri saw someone also at the Hokages door he was right behind him sitting on a bench."Are you looking for the Hokage as well?"He asked him in a calm , inquisitive voice.

Clone---Clone

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:54 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Gennin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Ninjutsu + Bloodline Classed |

Ooshiro walked in to look at the mission board. He took a few D rank missions and a C rank for later before quickly leaving as soon as he entered, after turning in a few D rank mission that her took about a weak go. Bowing to however was the Raikages assistant at the time. {enter and exit}

missions taken:
D-rank
the weeds, the weeds!
Clean the hotsprings

C-rank
Training? You Just Started Yourself! (doing later with Ten)

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 400/400

AC: 1100, Ryo: 500  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:23 am
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi
Chūnin ☁ Kumogakure

Shun turned his head to see who had just spoken. His gaze ended up on Demetri. Must be a new genin or something. The village sure has fallen in the last year. I mean, who the hell would send a clone to meet with the Raikage? And how could you get the Raikage mixed up with the Hokage? That's a completely different village. He merely shook his head in disgust, completely ignored the clone, and continued to wait for the Raikage.

Justice and love
will mostly win.

User Image  

iOath

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:02 am

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri turned his head at the boy who didn't even respond to him. which was quite rude. But before he could say anything the clone poofed out of exsistence. Meaning something must have happened to the original.

Clone---Clone... Is now gone.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:32 am
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
[ Shadow Clone ]

Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 360 ll AC: 8,900 ll Ryo: 1100

Her eyes slightly widened but quickly nodded and bowed her head. Any form of respect for this village, Doki was happy with. W-Well, I said pledge, but you didn't have to.. Doki was too late to tell him as he had already done it. Oh well, there wasn't anything wasteful in that anyways. So with him leaving with promising words, Doki turned back around to see if she could dust some shelves or to allign some assignments by rank. Before her hands could even pick up the bucket and rag, a couple of knocks set her attention forward. Maybe I should get her lady a door holder? "Ah, please come in." Doki said, patting her clothes down to look more proper than she was at the moment.

Seems they didn't hear me? Doki thought while hearing the two masculine voices outside the door. Mean while, one other male had entered, crisply bowed and quickly left after his report. "Thank you for your work. And move forward with your trai-" Doki blinked with realization that she was only talking to herself since at this point, the male had already left. "..S-So..he did not actually need consent? Sigh.. at the very least, he knows what he is doing and they were just rudimentary assignments anyway."

She turned back around to arrange a few books and stencils until she heard a distinctive noise. Curious, she opened the door, only to see one male instead of the two she thought after hearing their voices. A clone.. Doki looked at the male, known as Shun. She had seen him a few times in the village before and learned of his name. "Wasn't there someone else? Ah, Please come in Shun, Arashi-san." Doki said, with her hand pointing in the direction of the office before coming back in herself. Odd. I'll have to check on that.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

iOath

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:43 am
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi
Chūnin ☁ Kumogakure

That's odd. People usually don't dismiss clones randomly unless they're injured...I should check up on that later. For now... Shun watched as the door opened up. "Ah, hello Raika--Doki?" He was genuinely confused as to why Doki was opening the door instead of the Raikage. Damn. I should have known the Raikage wasn't here. The chakra signature didn't feel right... As disappointed as he was, he hid it pretty well. "Ah, hey Doki. Do you know where the Raikage is?" He walked in and sat in a chair, without asking for permission. "I've been gone the last year, so I need to talk to her about some things."

Justice and love
will mostly win.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:06 am
User Image
[ Shadow Clone ]

Jounin - Village Advisor

"So you say. Well, the lady Raikage herself had announced the outcome and events from the past year. A shame you missed it, but definitely not the last opportunity you'll ever have." She sat in an adjacent chair. "I believe she left to go to the Dojo to conclude some business. At the moment, I'm subbing in as one of her advisors in her absence." A solid year.. Whoa. What's he been up to? Her expression was neutral for the most part but she was fairly interested in the reason for his absence. However, because he specified the person to discuss his matters with, Doki would not pry unless he chose to do so. "I'm not sure when she will be back, but probably not for long. Unless what you want to talk about isn't entirely private, I can relay a message for you until she returns. Or would you like to wait?" Doki did her best to sound polite to all of her colleagues and villagers. But in her mind, it was amusing how quickly she was sounding like an office secretary.  

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

iOath

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:15 am
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi
Chūnin ☁ Kumogakure
4250 両 ☁ 425 Chakra ☁ 8450 AC

Adviser, eh? Nice... Shun smiled and looked at her while she spoke, to show that he was listening. For the most part, anyways. "Unfortunately, it's very private. I've been on a mission for the last year and I need to talk to the Raikage about my findings. That's pretty much all I can tell you." He said, laughing for no apparent reason. "I guess I'll just wait for her here. If you don't mind, that is. I wouldn't want to disturb you."

Justice and love
will mostly win.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:28 am
User Image
[ Shadow Clone ]

Jounin - Village Advisor

She smiled, nodding in understanding. "All right, please, make yourself more comfortable." She chuckled before resuming back to her cleaning job. I can't organize too much, no.. She'll probably get confused looking for stuff that she's used to looking in the specific places. Oh boy.. She turned back around to him, slightly embarassed while adding; "S-Sorry Arashi-san.. I was sorta cleaning before anyone came in. I hope it doesn't bother you." It was weird how she was still formal when she normally wasn't.  

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

iOath

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:36 am
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi
Chūnin ☁ Kumogakure

Shun adjusted himself a bit to get more comfortable. Y'know, I just noticed, but...this Doki is probably a clone. I'm not completely sure, but her chakra signature seems kind of faint. So either she's a clone or she has a clone somewhere...ah well. Doki is still Doki, right? He put that thought in the back of his head and continued to relax. "Hm? I don't mind. I wouldn't want to stop you from doing something. Also, stop calling me Arashi-san. I may be older, but you're a higher rank than me. I should be the one calling you, 'Doki-san'." He joked.

Justice and love
will mostly win.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:04 pm
User Image
[ Shadow Clone ]

Jounin - Village Advisor

It was surprising. Doki assumed that on the downlow, most people wouldn't quite acknowledge her rank as quickly as she was made one. He himself deserved that much respect for showing it. Plus, he was like a sempai to her even back when she started. A calm laughter landed out of Doki. Well, ranks didn't change anything. They're just something that represents a specific amount of responsibility. "Oho.~ I see your point. But it's all as well. I just have a thing about respecting the elderly, Arashi-kun. That saying, you could just call me Doki. Honorable suffixes and I don't happen to mix so well." She said, eventually finishing the minimal dusting. The Lady raikage was a fairly tidy person. I just wish I could be more helpful.

She looked back at Shun. Tilting her head a bit while studying his appearance. "Hmm. You look a little different. Getting stronger? Oh!" One hand bopped against the other palm as though she immediately understood. "You got a new hairstyle."

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

iOath

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:30 pm
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi
Chūnin ☁ Kumogakure

"The elderly? I'm only three years older than you." Shun laughed at the word. "Alright, Doki. I'm not the kind of person that uses honorifics anyways. Unless I'm talking to the Raikage, of course." He hastily added the last part in. Why do I feel like not using honorifics with her would end up being very, very bad? Just thinking about what would happen made him cringe. "Err...anyways, yeah. I guess my hairstyle is different. I guess that's what happens when you're out on a--" Realizing that he was about to reveal something important, he stopped himself. "It's gotten really messy, but I don't care as long as I don't look like a homeless person. Although, I could ask for free money that way..."

Justice and love
will mostly win.

User Image  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games