Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iOath

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:14 pm

User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi
Chūnin ☁ Kumogakure ☁ Ranton
1850 両 ☁ 370 Chakra ☁ 3100 AC

Speed Hunter: Inactive

Shun reentered the dojo out of sheer boredom. "Well, I have nothing to do now. Maybe I'll spar someone..." He looked around the dojo to see if there was anyone to spar. "Meh, I can take any of these guys." He said cockily. "Oi, does anyone want to spar?"

Strength does not come from physical capacity.
It comes from indomitable will.

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:32 pm

Shinsetsu Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin // Bloodline // Raiton // Doton // Aburame
User Image

After a few moments, Shinsetsu came to wake and walked out from the Aburame training facility that he was in, as he walked passed by the dojo he heard a familiar voice calling someone to spar with him. Though Shin isn’t really type to mix up with this kinds of situations, he walked to the man and accepted his challenge. I’m really curious about the ability of Ranton and in addition, I could try and use the techniques I trained in an actual battle situation. he thought to himself.

Techs:
Chakra = 225 / 225
• E-Rank: 5
• D-Rank: 10
• C-Rank: 20
• B-Rank: 40
• A-Rank: 80
• S-Rank: 160

AC = 0

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

“Even the tiniest insect could kill a creature hundred times its size”
BGM: Into the Battlefield

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
OCC:

Kamote Chronicles

iOath

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:37 pm

User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi

Shun watched as the boy came out of his training facility and walked up to him. "You wanna spar? Sure, I accept." He smiled at the genin. "Just answer two questions for me before we start. First one is, 'What's your name?' and the second one is, 'Want me to go easy on you?'"

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:44 pm

Shinsetsu Aburame

User Image

Shinsetsu looked at the man’s eyes through the luminous lens of his glasses after hearing his senseless question. I am Shinsetsu of the Aburame clan, and… underestimating your opponent would only bring harm to yourself. the Aburame replied with a nonchalant tone of voice.

Techs:
Chakra = 225 / 225

AC = 0

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
OCC:

Kamote Chronicles

iOath

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:50 pm

User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi

"Nice to meet you, Shin. And good..." Shun suddenly disappeared. "...answer! Konoha Senpuu!" A second later, he appeared right under Shinsetsu with his right leg extended, in an attempt to hit the genin's chin.

Edit
Konoha Senpuu [ Leaf Spinning Wind ]
Simple :: D-Ranked
This Taijutsu attack uses a combination of speed, strength, and the element of surprise. It is a perfect move to link up with other aerial attacks. For this Taijutsu, the ninja first disappears using a quick movement. The opponent, obviously, is totally confused. However, seconds later, the attacking shinobi appears just below their opponent, and by raising his dominant leg, kicks the enemy right on the chin. This would send the victim flying up into the air. The attacker can then proceed with an even more devastating follow-up attack. Leaf Spinning Wind is very hard to dodge, since the movement is so fast the opponent won't probably know about the attack until he gets kicked and is already high up in the air. Hard for any ninja of your rank to counter or dodge this move.

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:05 pm

Shinsetsu Aburame

User Image

As the man spoke, he suddenly charged in front of Shinsetsu with great speeds and before the Aburame knew, the blond haired man was already ducking in front of him throwing a kick. Without too much time to avoid the attack, Shisetsu crossed his arms in front of him before compressing his body to receive the attack. the man’s kick landed on Shin’s arms though even getting blocked, It was still strong enough to carry the Aburame’s body into the air. hmm, quite speed and strength combined, basing on his body structure, this guy heavily relies on his taijutsu Shin thought to himself, speculating the man despite being hit. In addition, as the kick landed, Shinsetsu sneakily placed a female bug on his opponent’s body.

Techs:
Chakra = 225 / 225

AC = 0

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

OCC:

Kamote Chronicles

iOath

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:20 pm

User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi

Immediately after Shinsetsu was off of the ground, Shun had disappeared again. Soon after, he appeared right behind the boy like a shadow. Now that he was close to the boy, he attempted to roundhouse kick the genin's left side as a distraction, then quickly flip around to deliver a backhand blow to the right side; which would be followed by a driving blow to send him to the ground faster, and finished off with a hard ax kick if the previous attacks made contact.

Techniques used
Kage Buyou
Shishi Rendan

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:40 pm

Shinsetsu Aburame

User Image

Shinsetsu floated mid-air after receiving the man’s kick and if that wasn’t enough, His opponent followed quite a few more kicks mid-air finishing with a devastating ax kick sending the boy’s body to the ground. The man’s consecutive blows to the boy made it appear as if the battle has been decided though as the body hit the canvas, it shattered into thousands of little insects before spreading into the area. It was merely an insect bunshin prepared by Shinsetsu. It was unnoticeable since using the Aburame’s clan didn’t require any means of hand seals Never take an enemy lightly, that’s the principle of the Aburame clan the real body of the Aburame spoke into a distance as he sent two swarm of his bugs spiraling, approaching the target who was in mid-air in two different angles. No matter how fast he was, it won’t matter anymore… the spiraling bugs are guided by the female bug’s scent that was placed on the man’s body during the first contact and the fact that he was in mid-air with no means of changing the course of his body made him vulnerable to get hit by the attack.

(Note:Shin has an attribute that halves the chakra cost of insect type techniques)

Techs:
Mushi Bunshin : Rank D
Kikaichū Drill (Destruction Bug Drill)
•Rank - B
•The Aburame Clan member summons fourth thousands of destruction bugs combine into two spear-like forms that spiral towards the enemy and carries them into the air, where they brutally feast upon their chakra, before dropping them into the ground. This technique requires quite bit of focus.

Chakra = 200 / 225

AC = 0

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

OCC:

Kamote Chronicles

iOath

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:53 pm

User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi

Shun was pretty surprised when the body he hit with an ax kick dispersed into a bunch of insects. "Whoa! Nice technique, kid!" He said to the genin, even though he was only a year older. "Anyways..." As he got up, he noticed that a large number of bugs were heading toward him. "Hm. I guess I'll have to bring my speed up a notch. First gate: Open!" With that said, the gate opened up, doubling his strength and speed. "Here I go!" He ducked and weaved right past the bugs and straight for Shinsetsu, using all of his new-found speed in an attempt to tackle him. "I bet this kid isn't gonna expect me to tackle him!" He thought mischievously.

Techniques Used
Gate of Opening
Tokken

((Shun landed on the ground at the same time as the clone. I should have probably said that in the post, so sorry.))

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:07 pm

Shinsetsu Aburame

User Image

Missed the Aburame said seeing the man ducked past the two swarms of insects. Little does he know that the two spiraling spears of insects turned to follow behind him as it continued to track the scent of the female bug in the man’s body. As the man charged towards Shinsetsu, the Aburame formed a single hand seal making the remaining bugs inside his body crawl out and began flying around their host with fast speeds, creating a spinning dome shaped shield that would heavily injure the man if he gets closer.

Techs: Mushi Kame no Jutsu (Insect Jar Technique)
•Rank - C
•This jutsu uses the Kikaichū bugs living in the user's body as a shield by having them fly in a dome shape at high speed, similar to the Hyūga clan's Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin after the user ends the hand signs. The dome is strong enough to destroy incoming attacks, but can be disrupted with sufficient explosive force.
Chakra = 190 / 225

AC = 0

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

OCC:

Kamote Chronicles

iOath

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:22 pm

User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi
1850 両 ☁ 290 Chakra ☁ 3100 AC

There was no way Shun could stop his charge, so he decided to improvise. He actually sped up while opening his right hand and gathered chakra there. "Rasengan!" He thrust his arm forward as the chakra swirled into a ball.

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:43 pm

Shinsetsu Aburame

User Image

As Shin was inside the dome of Kikkaichu, he heard a sound as the technique that the man created clashed on the dome of spinning bugs that shielded the Aburame. The technique that the man used was unquestionably strong, that it was able to put the man’s arm that held the technique inside the barrier. Shinsetsu was still in luck, since his Kikkaichu bugs have the ability to eat chakra making them devour most of the chakra that formed the ball of rasengan before it could even penetrate the shield.
Since the man stopped from moving as he clashed his technique towards the barrier in front of him, the two spears of insects that Shin created earlier continued to follow the man unnoticed which allowed them to reach a close distance and ready to swarm their target. The bugs was following the scent of the female bug which is embedded on the man clothes making them move without Shin’s guidance.

Techs:
Chakra = 190 / 225

AC = 0

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

OCC:

Kamote Chronicles

iOath

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:11 pm

User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi
1850 両 ☁ 330 Chakra ☁ 3100 AC

"Wait, what?!" Shun was utterly confused when his hand went through the barrier because he was expecting the barrier to be blown away. "Well, I guess I really WAS underestimating this ki--" He quickly ripped his arm out of the hole he created and rolled to the side. "What the hell is that noise?!" He turned around to see two mobs of insects speedily making their way towards him. With only seconds to dodge, he realized that he needed to open more gates to become faster. "Second and Third gates: Open!" The second gate opened up, which rejuvenated his body and gave some of his chakra back. Then the third gate opened, which tripled his speed and strength.

"Let's go." He once again sprinted away, dodging the insects. "I wonder how those insects keep tracking me..." He decided not to think about it though, as he didn't have the time to. Instead, he quickly tapped the ground in front of Shin while running away, making it open up like a fissure. It would hopefully catch him off guard, as the wall would most likely obscure his view a bit.

Techniques Used
Gate of Healing
Gate of Life
Isshi Resshin

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:15 pm

User Image

º»Gesalt V. Daedalus« º

Ranton l Raiton l Suiton l Bukijutsu l Genin

══════════════════════════

Gesalt was bored, and tired. Extremely so. He was gonna attempt to help the girl, offering a smile to Shinsetsu. "Thanks, but, 'm gonna watch here for a bit." Though, after thirty minutes, he'd given up and went away, intent on working to perfect his Laser Circus.
[1/12]

Sitting down G crossed his legs and placed both of his fists together; before beginning the training he had to prepare his body, he had to allow the Ranton element to surge within his body, he let out a deep breath as the Ranton surged through his arms and other parts of is body, slowly condensing itself.
[2/12]

The Ranton chakra still stirred around G, still with his eyes closed, his breathing was still stable. He slowly opened his eyes and focused the chakra right in front of him; before he could do anything of the real technique he had to learn how to construct the plasma beams.
[3/12]

The chakra he had condensed began to focus itself in the ground right in front of the boy, focusing itself in one point. Gesalt maintained his current stance, still making a slight more chakra rush to the area in front of him, he needed more chakra before he began to make the plasma beam.
[4/12]

With enough chakra in front of him now, G moved both of his hands and made a seal; forcing the chakra he had made go out of his body to begin forming itself into a beam. The chakra began to form into the shape which Gesalt wanted it to, but before long the beam began wiggling and shaking.
[5/12]

"Damn it." He said; still keeping the seal stable, trying to maintain the beam in shape, which he knew wasn't possible for the time being. "Come on." He mumbled to himself, still keeping the seal in shape, but the beam began to collapse, and eventually drift into nothing but chakra and mist around the area.
[6/12]

Getting up he sighed and brought both of his fists together once more. "I have to get this down." He mumbled to himself closing his eyes, mixing his Raiton and Suiton chakra within his body, hoping that like that the Ranton chakra would come out more pure, and eventually be able to master the jutsu.
[7/12]

He took in a deep breath and let it out, coating his hands in the Ranton chakra and then extending the hands, spreading his legs and closing his eyes for a brief moment. "Laser Circus!" He ordered, opening them and making the Ranton chakra extend from his hands. For a brief moment, the chakra responded to the genin's command; making a four inch thick, two foot long pillar emerge from his hands, but as soon as it came out it disappeared.
[8/12 ]

"Ughh, damn this, this is annoying!" he yelled letting his arms fall in a clear sign of frustration. "There's no giving up, we gotta keep trying." He thought bringing his hands up toward his body; this time focusing Suiton chakra in one hand, and Raiton chakra in the other. "Maybe this way will work." He mumbled smashing both of his fists together.
[9/12]

Akura clapped both of his hands together, manually making the Ranton chakra this time. "I have to make the Ranton myself, I must make the beams from scratch." He then mumbled to himself, slowly extending a beam from his hands.
[10/12]

With the beam now done he closed his eyes and maintained the seal. " "Okay, now I must make more, and I must make them bend." He said to himself, taking in a deep breath and surging more chakra to his hands, making even more beams come out of them.
[11/12]

"Laser Circus!" His voice was quiet, as it did two more beams of plasma came out of his hands, both of them bending in one direction, the one on the left toward the left, and the one on the right toward the right. "Laser Circus; complete." He mumbled to himself, releasing the jutsu.
[Laser Circus - COMPLETE!]

[[ Sorry for the crappy training... I was tired when I made this. -w-; ]]

══════════════════════════

200/200
"Even if alone, I'll always have family in my scars. "
Melody of Emotion: If You Can't Ride Two Horses At Once...

Angelo Inferni

O.G. Tactician

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kamote Chronicles

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:35 pm

Shinsetsu Aburame

User Image

Shin felt his opponent’s strong aura as the man did released not one, but two new gates. Tsk, Im in a pinch… Shin said before seeing the ground below him started to fissure with just a simple tap by the man. Shin decided to tactically withdraw for now making another Insect Bunshin technique to replace him before sneakily ran and successfully hide his body in a distant area. Since the wall covered Shin, it would also obscure Shun’s sight of the Aburame, making the switch very effective and unnoticeable.

As Shin hid himself, both the spear of bugs turned once again, attempting to catch their target off guard.

Techs: Mushi Bunshin
Chakra = 185 / 225

AC = 0

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

OCC:

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games