Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:30 pm
"A medical ninja would look at the case and think of which one would be the easiest to save. A friend tho would see both of them as being able to be" Kohane said looking to Hikari for a moment as the green chakra flickered "Gate of life: Open" Kohane said a flood of chakra filled her as she concentrated on healing both Nowe and Kiri she had a set time limit to beat now and with the wounds they had it would be pushing it. The wounds tho on the outside of the bodies were not being quick to close as she was focusing more on the important internal injuries.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:42 pm
Hikari watched her for a moment longer, then stood up straight. "I've seen enough." She said, placing her hand ontop of Kohane's forehead. Kohane would suddenly feel her chakra returning, as if she hadn't used it in days. "You will be able to save them both now. When you are finished, we will continue with the tests."

Nowe looked up at Kohane, still unable to move from the pain, but he could feel it fading. "Thanks...I owe you one.."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:46 pm
Feeling the chakra return Kohane quickly mentally closed the gate she had opened looking down at her. "Can't do much else" she said with a small smile as she continued to heal them. Within a few minutes they were fully healed of all there wounds as the young sannin stood up. Looking towards Hikari.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:49 pm
Zane would've jumped for joy if he hadn't collapsed thanks to the sudden drain on his body, more than that, it felt like his soul had literally been set on fire. That was epic! But man oh man it hurts like hell! Zane thought as he dragged himself across the field back to where he had been studying before the fight.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:51 pm
"s**t!" Tayu jumped back, pulling Senro with her. "Phoenix Ho-o!" she yelled, performing the handsigns, and Kita swooped out of the sky, every feather aflame, aiming at Hinata.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:39 pm
"H-hey!" Senro protested as he was forced upon the two things he disliked the most flying and fire "Please put me back in the fight?"  

Xistund

Tsubaki Shiina

Magical Strawberry

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:59 pm
"Damn. That idiotic doll got owned." Tsubaki sighed as he touched the faceless doll of Neji, he picked it up and put it inside a scroll. "At least it wasn't destroyed by that thing, but oh well. I wonder if I can salvage more inside... huh? A crawling guy?"

Tsubaki scratches his head, he was thinking if he's an enemy or not. "Need some help?" he pokes Zane's body with a stick.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:04 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kiri breathed a sigh of relief as she saw Nowe's wounds healing. She smiled at Kohane. "Thank you." She said quietly, relaxing. Nowe that she knew Nowe would be alright and her own pain was fading, she felt ready for anything.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:08 pm
"No need to ask," Tayu said, concentrating on keeping her bird ablaze as Kita attacked the Hinata doll. "I never took you out of the fight. all I did was jump in to give you a helping hand."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:15 pm
"Help would be nice." Zane said tersely, rolling onto his back and moving his headband back over his Sharingan.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:20 pm
Hinata danced around as she kept trying to avoid the bird. She created more chakra lines, enhanced by cursed energy, and tried slicing away at the creature.

Hikari nodded, "Your bond is admirable. But sometimes...it can be a hinderance." She said. Suddenly, Nowe grabbed his neck in pain, his cursemark spreading and his eye's taking on their sharingan look again. "You've noticed something wrong with Nowe...what if you couldn't stop it? What if it was him..or the people you love?" Nowe's body was acting against his will. He drew his sword quickly and swung it down at Kohane, ready to kill her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:24 pm
"Grr." Tayu threw more chakra-infused shuriken at the doll to deflect the lines that Kita couldn't dodge. "You wanted back into the fight, didntcha?" she growled at Senro. "Well, I definitely need a bit of help here."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:25 pm
((That's brutal Twi.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:29 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kiri gasped, eyes widening as she saw Nowe attack. She acted on instinct, throwing herself between Nowe and Kohane, using her closed fans to deflect the blow. "Nowe, please!" Her gray eyes begged him to stop this. She couldn't let him hurt Kohane - the girl was her friend - but neither did she want to hurt Nowe.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:31 pm
Senro nodded as he moved in front of her bird he cut his hand open and placed a seed inside as a shield like tadpole came out of his arm and blocked the chakra lines enough so he can jump off it and try to pin Hinata down for a bit  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games