Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:58 pm
{Once again, I'm sorry. >.<

Well, I hope you two have fun while you're doing whatever you do.

Yeah, X years later. I was thinking that if Jaquel and Ariae did ever have another kid too, they could sort of be like an annoying rival for Van and Mala's kids - since somehow I find that idea hilarious.

Chances are, if it's twins, I'll probably play a girl. Might try a guy, but chances are it'd be female.}

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:03 pm
((Whatever makes you happy. XD *goes to find pic for kid*

And sure, kid rivalries are always amusing to watch. XD))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:07 pm
{Awesome, I'll go look for some as well. biggrin

Yes, they are very amusing. XD}

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:13 pm
{Gotta go for a little bit. BRB.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:06 pm
((Mommy, daddy, big brother, and little sister. Truly they are living the fantasy American dream. XD ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:25 am
{Yus. XD Well, since we've got the kids finished and all, who does the starting scenario?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:16 am
"KAI!!"

"Uh oh..." Kai looked up from playing in his room (when they had Larai, Van suggested expanding the house with an extra room, as siblings of the opposite gender would only sleep in the same room for so long) when he heard his dad get home from work.

"Does someone want to explain to me why I saw a light show coming from out here earlier?" Van said rather angrily as he walked into Kai's room. Though it may have been wattered down, the kids did inherit some of that god power of his, which usually meant Kai was a lot more trouble than most kids. He was just thankful Larai's power hadn't really shown itself yet, and when it did, he hoped she'd be more conservative about than her brother.

"But dad, I was just practicing! You're the one who told me to practice!" Kai protested as he looked up from where he sat on the floor.

"Yeah, with me supervising. Remember the last time I let you practice on your own?" Van said folding his arms with a stern look on his face. The first and last time such a thing happened led to a gaping hole in the wall. "Once you get older and have more control, then you can train on your own. For now you'll have to live with me watching you until you stop giving off huge blasts in every which way."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:47 pm
Larai sat timidly in a far corner, having scooted away from Kai as much as possible when he started using his powers again. Having the nagging trait of her mother, she had warned Kai that daddy wouldn't be all too happy with Kai's antics. Since she was the baby sister, even if only by a few moments, he wouldn't hear a word of it.

Mala had been preoccupied with practicing a sort of spell that would hopefully make cooking a much less daunting chore for her. Unfortunately, she just kept screwing everything up. Or making it into living monsters whom would try to eat her. Or rotten man-eating monsters who would Rickroll everybody ever five minutes or so. It was quite annoying, really. Right before she could begin on her spell, she heard Van yelling. "Why am I not surprised?" she asked herself softly.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:01 pm
((Stepping out for some chores for a bit, I'll try to come back ASAP.))

"In fact, you want to practice? Let's go practice." Van said moving away from the doorway, giving Kai a look of 'I'm waiting on you now.'

"Can't we at least get better targets than trees and stuff? There's no challenge to it and it's boring!" Kai whined as he grudgingly got up.

"No. I'm not teaching you to fight, I'm teaching you control so you don't hurt someone by mistake." Van said in a 'don't get cocky' tone. "And no one said training was going to be fun."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:29 pm
{Okay. Good luck with the chores, bleh.}

Larai turned away from the boys, and quietly headed towards her little toybox. She was by far the more quiet one, and usually tried to avoid trouble whenever she could. Whenever they were to meet someone new, it was certain that Larai would be hiding behind the nearest family member until the stranger went away or until she was forced out of hiding.

Mala decided to give up for the moment, having lost interest in it for the moment.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:21 pm
Some time later, a small explosion could be heard in the nearby wooded area followed by the boys' shouting. "Small bursts! I said small bursts!!"

"But if I have enough control to make a big one, then it only makes sense I can do small ones too!!"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:39 pm
Mala, for the hell of it, went on to go check on the two boys and see whatever damage had been done. She knew that Larai was most likely near a window, and at seeing her go, she would most likely end up following along or staying all quiet and hidden in her room until Mala or Van returned.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:44 pm
In the middle of the fairly large clearing that was their training area was a rather large crater of Kai's doing, who seemed rather proud of himself despite his father berating him for not listening, as usual.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:02 pm
Mala let out a loud whistle at the sight of the crater, clearly impressed. "Damn! I haven't seen a crater this big since my days in the acadamy!" she commented to herself before slowly approaching it. "I hope this doesn't go deep enough to somehow attract a stray sand-worm or something..."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:08 pm
"Woah, are there really sand-worms around here?!" Kai said, excited about the idea like any boy his age. "Awesome, I wanna see!" he said holding his hand out with a grin, about to charge up another blast to deepen the crater when Van grabbed his hand to stop him.

"Mala, please don't give him any ideas. You're not the one keeping him from blowing up the house on a regular basis." Van said with a sigh.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games