Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:14 pm

"My body regenerating itself. My red and white blood cells turn into this when I get hurt so it can fix up what was damaged. I'm just glad he didn't damage the inside of my mouth. That stuff tastes nasty," Hades answered as he wiped it on his pantsleg just in time for his stomach to growl. "Shut up, stomach... I can't feed you right now..." He slid out a box of gobstoppers from a small bag sitting beside him and popped one into his mouth.

"Sorry... You were having a bad dream so I figured you wouldn't get any rest like that," Ephraim murmured lightly as he sat up straight, his fingers messing with his gloves.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:24 pm

"it looks kinda nasty..." Lianna mumbled and then let out a tiny chuckle when he talked to his stomach. "why don't you go get something besides candy to eat? like some real food?" she asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

"th-thanks..." Rissa sniffed as she wiped a few tears from her eyes. "i-i'm glad you did..." she sighed and pulled a hand through her hair as she looked at him.

{i drew rissa kanna and lianna, wanna see? >x>}

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:31 pm

"Because this isn't that type of hunger. I'm craving fresh blood and candy is my substitute for fresh blood. I'm not sure how much longer it'll last before I just turn into a psycho and attack anyone with blood though. I'm hoping it'll last up until Lulu gets his blood up to par. I'm still a blood demon after all," Hades answered lightly as he shifted his gaze away from Kansei and Lianna.

"You're welcome then. I won't ask what it was about. I'll respect what I wasn't able to drag up on your life. It's not like you're a target," Ephraim smiled shyly before tapping between his collarbones, the part of his back just below his neck and both his forearms and flashing an even more mischievous smile. "They said they'd put four of the seal tattoos on me cause just one or two wouldn't keep me from going completely berserk on people."
{(Yes please!)}
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:58 pm

"oh...." Lianna gave a small sigh, biting her lip as she looked at him. not that she was scared of him now, nor was she disgusted. it was more surprise that kept her from saying anything.
Kansei remained quiet now, her ears twitching in response to all the noises around the house.

"thanks..." Rissa smiled softly at him, playing with one of her curls as she tried to keep her mind off it. she glanced up at him and grinned a bit more. "four? yikes, that takes a while to do...." she mumbled, sticking out her tongue at the thought of sitting still for a long time.

{this be them... >x>}

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:01 pm

Hades popped another gobstopper into his mouth as he kept his gaze away from those still in the room. He didn't know what to say now so he just started messing with his bangs that used to be either completely covered or illusioned as short and spiky dark brown hair yet was now it's original silvery purple color pulled back into a ponytail. He couldn't ever recall having cut it.

"Yep. He kept yelling at me cause my leg starts tapping when I sit still for long periods of time. I think it's just a force of habit from being impatient as a kid," Ephraim nodded slightly as he gave a slight roll of the eyes. "At least you now get to see the face behind the mask and I can breathe without having fabric over my face."
{(Wow... That looks really good, kat!)}
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:52 pm

Lianna let out a small sigh as she started to play with Kansei's hair; starting to braid it. softly singing 100 years under her breath, a smile growing on her face.

"heh, i would've been yelled at too..." Rissa chuckled and continued to play with her curls as she looked up at him, her cheeks going a light pink. "would it be awkward... if i said i....think you're...cute...?" she mumbled, biting her lip until it was white.

{heh, thankies~! ^-^ i'm...working on the other three too >x>}

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:33 am

Hades smiled lightly as he caught the slightest hint of a song coming from Lianna. He'd eventually need to take a shower to wash all of the blood off of him.

"Are you kidding me? Things have been a bit weird since we started talking to each other in the kitchen. I'm terrified of being in the same room as a girl by myself yet I haven't had a panic attack around you," Ephraim chuckled lightly before he started twigging his bangs. "You don't scare me like most girls do... I think it'd be weirder if I told you about my dream..."
{(I can't wait to see them. ^-^)}
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:37 pm

Lianna gave a small sigh as she finished singing and put down Kansei's hair, curling into her friend as she got tired.

"you have a point but still...." Rissa blushed lightly. "what's so wierd about your dream, hm? " she asked with a raised eyebrow.

Sky gave a small sigh as he got up, his food still on the plate from earlier. with a small sigh he walked out of the room and poked his head into the room that Hades was in. "hey Hades... am i able to take a shower with these braces on my wings?" he asked, biting his lip slightly. it might've been a stupid question but sometimes you couldn't get braces wet so he had to know.

Kansei glanced up at Skylar and frowned lightly when she noticed that his braids were tinted a slight silver color and growing darker by the second.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:49 pm

Hades opened his mouth to speak before remembering his voice wouldn't work and closing it again. He gave a slight nod before murmuring lightly in his Romanian accent in Sky's head, "My own little invention of a waterproof wing-brace. Where's Shayde? His shadow stopped helping us with our dog in heat..."

"It was just... Um," Ephraim started as his face turned a dark shade of red. "It was kinda... something I'd rather not say aloud..."
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:36 pm

"mkay... " Skylar nodded and then gave a small sigh. "i dunno...avoiding me?" he shrugged and turned away, heading back to Shayde's room to take a shower.

Kansei continued to frown when Skylar left, mumbling something to Lianna who simply nodded, making her shake her head.

Rissa let out a small sigh as she looked at him, rolling her eyes. "fair enough; since you didn't ask about my dream... i won't ask about yours." she smiled softly, biting her lip some.

{and the other three >x>}

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:17 pm

Hades tilted his head slightly to the side in confusion before tapping lightly on a shadow.
"Leave me alone... I don't wanna talk..." Shayde's voice muttered from the shadows in the room as he slid back up onto the bed. He glanced up at Sky when he stepped into the room and started towards the bathroom, but didn't say anything.

"It just wasn't something appropriate for a first encounter with someone," Ephraim mumbled lightly as he glanced up at Rissa to see her reaction.
{( yum_puddi I like it! You've got a lot of talent! emotion_kirakira )}
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:52 pm

Kansei gave a small frown and pulled a hand through her hair. "random question, Hades; but did you notice what color sky's braids were? i've gotta make sure i wasn't just seeing things..." she muttered softly, gazing at him through the eyes of a panther.

Sky didn't say anything, didn't even acknowledge that he'd seen him; he simply walked past him and into the bathroom. keeping his eyes from the mirror, he turned on some music and then turned on the water, stripping down and stepping in quickly as he allowed the droplets to warm up while beating against his skin, his soft voice joining the lyrics of one of his favorite songs.

"um....okay... now i'm officially confused..." Rissa mumbled as she looked at him. "it was inappropriate? how???" she asked, completely unaware of what he meant.

{thankies~! ^-^ although, i'm still not to the point where i'm able to draw people in motion... but i hope to get there soon.. >x>}
Dantes_river

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:18 pm

Hades nodded slightly before pointing at his bangs in their light silvery-lavender color only for it to start turning a darker shade of purple. "It was getting darker... Is that a bad thing?" he answered in Kansei's head.

Shayde lay on his back as his vision grew blurry only to slide his arm over his face, his lips lightly mouthing the words to the song playing in the bathroom. I really like him don't I? Why am I so stupid?! I probably hurt him by acting the way I did... I'm such an idiot...

"I kinda... Had a dream about you and me doing something Trevor did to create the princess...," Ephraim sighed lightly as if in defeat of trying to keep quiet about it around her. He'd finally broken down in an interrogation and he felt like a failed informant for doing that.
{( I'm sure you'll get there. emotion_awesome Do you want me to try finding my picture I put on the computer to show it to you? )}
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:27 pm

"yeah... its a very bad thing." Kansei frowned and held her head in her hands. "although... there's still a chance to top him from changing if his eyes haven't started turning yellow..." she sighed

Skylar continued to bathe as the song ended, letting it go onto the next one as he sang along again.

Rissa's face went a deep red as she looked at him, covering her mouth. "o-oh...."
{that'd be nice... }

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:48 pm

Hades frowned slightly as his hair returned back to the lighter shade. "How do we stop it?" he asked lightly.

Shayde rubbed his eyes quickly before sighing lightly and rolling off the bed. He walked slowly over to the bathroom door and began messing with the hem of his shirt. He wanted to apologize to him, but something stopped him at the door which made him glance at the floor. Was he doing the right thing or the wrong thing?

"Yea. That's why I didn't want to talk about it," Ephraim responded as he felt his face heat up and become a darker shade of red.
{( Here... I suck at drawing... )}
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games