Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:38 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...
I am not the Youngest, or the brightest son...

..I am the most hated, But I am strong.

User Image
Slytherin 6th Year

> Shin knew the girl was smirking at him. "I have never spoken to you before". He would have remembered talking to this girl. "Greetings Miss Aiko..how may I help you?" He said. He saw that she had been tipi-toeing and was puzzled by it. He did not understand why this girl was talking to him. No one talked to him.
⁈Prefect⁉

Mood? Fine
Emotional state? Down trodden
Physical State? Good. Very good

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:08 am
User Image

Eretria waved behind her, toward the rear where the girl had come from. "She'd been standing in the back ignoring everyone, and since we were waiting as long as she was, although patiently, it was easy to guess why she suddenly charged foward." A bit of a smile graced her lips. "Like I said, she seems to be the type."

She nodded to Juniper's statement. "Same here. My father was in Slytherin, while my mother was a Ravenclaw. It would seem to be a family tradition of sorts if I got into either house, and they both are prestigious in their own ways. I don't mean that the other two aren't," she added, looking at Jennifer, "but I think I would be happier in those two."  

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:37 am
User Image

Annabelle Humphrey
Unsorted First Year

The boy didn't quite hear what Annabelle had said. He must have some kind of hearing disorder. But that didn't matter, he was still a nice person. Annabelle then opened her mouth to repeat what she had said.
"Do you need help with anything? I can help you if you want" Annabelle said, much slower than what she usually spoke and hoped he had heard her that time round, so she didn't need to repeat it again. 'I am going to be friends him' Annabelle said in her mind.
Annabelle grabbed his wrist so she wouldn't lose him and so he wouldn't fall over again. He was smaller than Annabelle, but only a little.

(( Sorry for late reply, internet has been done nearly all day ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:40 am
User Image

Clarissa Mead
Second Year
Ravenclaw

"Sounds like fun, where did you travel to?" Clare said to Rosie and made her way into the carriage with Adair and Rosie. Whilst getting in, she caught a glimpse of Simon and Riley. 'They would be cute together' she thought.
"So, Adair. What did you get up to during the summer?" Clare said to Adair and playfully but softly elbowed him in the bicep. He had indeed changed during the summer. His face was more… masculine in a way. But he was still the same since first year.

User ImageUser Image

(( Sorry for taking so long to reply, internet has been down most of today in my house ))  

M i n i R e d S t a r s

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:45 am
Marko James

I may not fully SEE you....
I may not fully HEAR you..

User Image ````Marko heard her that time. He thought about it. He did need help..at least until he was on flat ground. "Yes...I do need help.." He said. He did not like asking for help, but when it was offed...well he did not want to fall on his a** again. "Thank You.."

But I KNOW you are there.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:58 am
User Image

Annabelle Humphrey
Unsorted First Year

As Mark thanked her, she smiled at him. She kept a hold of his wrist and made sure to move through the sea of children in order to get a good view of the teacher and see if there was a view of the castle.
"Thats okay, I am happy to help" she said to him slowly to make sure he heard her. He seemeed nice.

M i n i R e d S t a r s

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:04 am
Marko James

I may not fully SEE you....
I may not fully HEAR you..

User Image ````Marko followed her, hoping he would not slip on a rock again. He then looked about. He wished it was not dark. he hated the dark. "Where...are...we...going?" He asked

But I KNOW you are there.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:45 am
User Image

Annabelle Humphrey
Unsorted First Year

"I want a better view of the teacher and see if we can see the castle" Annabelle slowly said to him. She made sure to be careful so he wouldn't trip in the dark or something. She would feel so bad if that were to happen.
"What class are you looking forward to the most? I am looked forward to potions the most" she asked in a slow cheerful way.

M i n i R e d S t a r s

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:26 am
User Image

Joesph Luxton
Unsorted First Year

Whilst walking along, casually and calmly, Joesph knocked into someone. It was a girl with blonder hair (Eretria). She was beautiful.
"Ah, my apologies" he said to her and made sure she was not hurt or something.
"My name is Joesph by the way, and yours?" he said to her and gestured a hand shake. Then he noticed the girl with her, and bowed his head to greet her.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:43 am
User Image 

█  █  █  █  █  █ 

J E N N I F E R - K A P L A N 

f i r s t  y e a r - u n s o r t e d 

█  █  █  █  █  █ 

"to be or not to be, that is the question." 
- william shakespear

╔══════════════════╗

Listening in on Juniper and Eretria's explanation of the houses Jennifer thought to herself, Okay, I can officially rule out Ravenclaw, seeing how I read a sentence of that book before shutting it. Honestly Jennie couldn't decide what house she wanted to be in, and Juniper and Eretria would probably be able to tell better, being from wizard families. "I guess I don't really know what house I'd want to be in either, so where do you guys think I'd fit in? It's probably not Ravenclaw since I can barely read a page of a book without shutting it...heh." Jennifer exclaimed, looking off to the side near the end.

When Jennifer was about to ask the group if anybody has a mouse (she thought Cedward would need a friend,) a boy who had introduced himself as Joseph bumped into Eretria.
Oh no, is this guy going to bombard me with knowledge too?

╚══════════════════╝  

enoetoe

Witty Citizen

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:30 am
User Image
~Heather Stevia Hawthorn~
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
User Image
Heather and Remy were loaded onto the boats. They sat in the very back of the boats, away from all of the commotion of first year jitters.
"I hope we both get into the houses we want to be in. Even though that would mean you being a Gryffindor and I a Ravenclaw, we could still be best friends and hang out like we always do." she says.
It had become very dark outside, and a small lanturn at the front of the boat was all of the light that was available to them.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:01 am

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana noticed that some of the first years were already loading onto the boats. "I think it's time to go," she said, pointing her index finger towards the lake. She picked up her cage and suitcase before heading towards the boats that were intended to take the students to Hogwarts.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:47 am
User Image
Chase Henrick
~ House ::: First Year ~

User Image

Chase chuckled as he heard Ariana's stomach growl like an untrained, ferocious beast. "Tame the beast with this," he said, handing her two chocolate frogs. He had too many to count. His little brother was an obsessed collector of all-things magical. Then, he would dump all the excess onto Chase. Such a troublemaker...

"Chocolate contains the chemical phenylethylamine, which releases endorphins in your brain. It makes you feel like you're falling in love," he blabbed, "Humans stereotype others, especially the beings they don't know. They can't see, so they idealize everything to no end. If they discover something that doesn't fit their ideology, they simply discard it until it comes back slamming into their face." He felt like his dialogues were all over the place. It wasn't like he never talked to anyone before. He just wasn't good at talking.

"You can leave your suitcase and owl on the train station. I was told that the house elves will take care of it," he said.

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:57 am

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

"Thanks!" Ariana said as she took both of the chocolate frogs. She opened one and popped it into her mouth before it had time to escape. She repeated those steps with the second one afterwards. As Chase talked about the chocolate and how it makes you think you're falling in love, Ariana just stared at him with a blank expression. "I think you'll be placed in Ravenclaw," was the only thing she could think to say. She deposited her belongings at the station before climbing into a boat.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:09 am
User Image
Chase Henrick
~ House ::: First Year ~

User Image

"Who knows? The Sorting Hat tends to be quite eclectic. You never know," he said. He didn't feel like he belonged to any of the houses. He was smart, yet idiotic; Courageous, yet cowardly; Determined, yet lackadaisical. He didn't seem to fit into Hufflepuff either, Ariana's desired house. He sighed, "Who knows..." He wanted to see what the Hat had to say to his incompetence.

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games