Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:31 am
Tobias Falier

User Image

Trial by Fire, Trial by Blade...

Tobias grimaced at his words. "Ah, yes. Sahiel is also Lord Ryuu's highest advisor. He takes his council on everything." He told her in a quiet voice.

Inwardly he was telling himself, Sometimes I wonder if Sahiel can breathe with his head so far up Lord Ryuu's a**. Perhaps that's why his hair is so brown... that would explain so much...

...Doesn't really matter though, someone's gonna die.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:50 am
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

They don't understand us...

Harmony watched as Melina stiffened and all three of her guards seemed to stand straighter as her father's scent drew near. As Harmony stood, she felt something brush her hair and turned to see her wings. She never showed them to anyone, but they were both beautiful and terrifying. The emerald green dragon hide was framed in black edges, deadly talons protruding from the ends of them. The door opened and all three of the Dragons bowed deeply to Shadow Knight Ryuu, the King of the Dragons. Harmony glared at him, her eyes still the red-orange as she felt her teeth grow and sharpen at the sight of him.

...And perhaps they never will.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:54 am
User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

Shadow smirked at the sight of his stubborn, obviously enraged daughter. 'I certainly chose the stronger of the two.... She'll make a fine queen one day... Such a pity that Jorden went soft.' Shadow put on a smile when Harmony looked at him. "Hello, my dearest daughter. Are you feeling better now? Realm-Jumps can be hard on people that aren't used to them." He said in what might pass as a kind voice.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:04 am
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony snarled at him and his false kindness. "What gives you the right to take me away from my home, my friends, my family and bring me here? What the ******** makes you think that I will find this fine?" She demanded of him, her voice full of fury.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:05 am
User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

Shadow laughed softly at her questions. The girl couldn't be serious. "I'm your father. That's all the right and reason I need."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:13 am
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Her eyes went into a blood red, her teeth fully dragon as she shouted back, "No! You gave up that right years ago Ryuu! You threw that one right out the ******** window! Send me home, now!"

Harmony was outraged that he had the gall to call himself her father after all this time, after all that he had done. Or rather, hadn't done. The man she called her father might not be the one that was blood related, but he was far more of a father to her than Shadow ever had been. Chibi had tought her how to focus her fire to keep it strong, how to cool down in an emergency, how to keep herself and others safe, and that was when he wasn't spoiling herself or Lizzy rotten. The Dragon before her had simply been a sperm donor, her father would be the one to take her back home.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:17 am
User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

He grinned at her, his teeth sharpening slowly. "Oh, there are several reasons you may want to do what I say, Harmony... Lizzy is the name of your lover yes? Elizabeth Greene? I must say you have excellent taste... She's quite beautiful. So fragile, so soft, so small... It's a pity she didn't come with you. I would have enjoyed her company immensely." He informed her, an evil lust creeping into his eyes. "If you step too far out of line, it would be all too easy to find her and bring her here... She and I would become such good friends... I would have to be careful though. As I said before, humans are so very... breakable. But so beautiful as they break."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:26 am
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony felt something inside of her snap. The thought of this creature even touching Lizzy driving her into a rage, bringing out her talons, and she slashed across his chest viciously right before punching him in the wound as hard as she could. She watched her father stumble back, his green eyes marked with light pink flecks as he held his chest. She rushed up and slammed him into a wall, landing five blows on his face before she used her wing talons to rip his arm up painfully. Harmony finally landed a strong elbow strike to his jaw, knocking him off of the wall to stumble away, struggling to remain standing. "You ever touch her Ryuu, and I will kill you. I don't care about how long it will take; I will kill you." She told him, her eyes a deadly red.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:30 am
User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

Shadow was surprised by Harmony's outburst of fury, and also by the strength she put behind her hits. But when it was over, he was smiling. "As long as you understand and obey me, Harmony dear, there will be no need for Elizabeth to suffer. Well, I have duties I must attend to. Sahiel, will you accompany me?" Ryuu questioned the tall man with long brown hair.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:43 am
Sahiel Reisinhol

User Image

So, you have something I desire...

Sahiel nodded and followed his king out of the room casting one last gaze at her, his red eyes turning a silver color and giving her a look that was full of an emotion that he had never felt before; lust. Pure, unbridaled lust. He once again turned away and followed the Dragon out, inquiring loudly, "Yes Sire? What is it that you need?"

As they walked away from the room, Sahiel lowered his voice as to not alert the servants scurrying about. "My Lord, we must do something to bring her under your control. She is indeed a very strong heir, but her will and spirit are too strong. We must find a way to make her need you, to need to remain here." He said in a hushed voice.

...The throne. I want it and I will do what I must to get it.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:45 am
User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

Shadow nodded slowly in agreement with Sahiel. "Yes, you're right. Do you have any suggestions?" Shadow had to try hard to keep a smile from his face. Finally, everything was going according to plan...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:51 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Hola Gringo...

Nina watached Yuri carefully, listening to Sirrah's instructions along with her. "So, how is this s**t a good idea? Yuri, I love you but my arm is broken, and I ain't so sure about soemone resetting it like this. Please be gentle." She asked the woman that had rolled up her sleeves to mend her.

Right before she touched her arm, a Fire Guard entered the room, looking around darkly. He saw Nina and stomped over, finally standing in front of her and looking down. "Hola hermano. You know, you got a lot stronger since last time. I get that you gotta do what you gotta do but you could at least be a bit softer Gospind. You left the deepest talon gash on me." Nina said to him gently.

...Now go and screw yourself.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:07 pm
Gospind Kihlger

User Image

I saw a man die for what he believed in right in front of me...

The stern face of the Dragon softened and he knelt down, a look of sorrow in his red eyes. "I'm sorry Nina, but I have to match their force. I have news that is not good however. It seems that Lord Ryuu has brought back his chosen heir. A female half Dragon by the name of Harmony. I hope that she is a bit kinder than Lord Ryuu though. It's getting hard to smuggle slaves out, especially those that refuse to wait for me to bring the Dark-Jump rings." He said with a mild hint of annoyance.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...I only hope I can be as brave as he was at my end. I will try Uncle Greg, I will try my best.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:12 pm
Nina Selidat

User Image

Hola Gringo...

Nina shrugged her right shoulder. "Decided to see if I could make a Starbucks run. Guess I couldn't." She heard Yuri giggle and smiled at her softly, trying to comfort her more.

...Now go and screw yourself.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:17 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

Sirrah wasn't listening to them anymore, she had stopped at the mention of Harmony. 'Harmony... That poor girl, she must be so angry and frightened... I have to get her out of here. Somehow, she has to escape...' Sirrah looked down at herself and smirked. 'Who am I kidding? I can't even get myself out of here...'

She looked at the male dragon just as he pulled out a small vial of what looked like liquid crystals. Yuri held her hands over her lover's mouth and Nina gave him a weak nod, then he plunged his clawed hand into her arm. The burned woman stiffened and then passed out, the man tearing away to expose the broken bone and then let the strange liquid fall onto it. As Sirrah watched in shock, the bone began to repair itself, then the muscle he had torn away, then the skin. Finally, the arm was as good as new.

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games