Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:11 pm
Rath smirked. "No it's alright. Know Adell, she would've figured it out anyway. The only person we have to worry about knowing is Akito." He winced in disgust. "Anyways, do you want to see if the doctor will give you a check up?" He asked her.

Adell blinked in surprise then pulled away from Kanime. "Kanime, lay back down okay? I don't want you to get hurt more.." She told him concerned. "Yes I am alright. No I didn't hurt Eric.. But I could've hurt him by throwing him into walls multiple times.. And don't you dare be sorry. This is not your fault." She told him seriously, looking down at him. "I'm more worried about you right now so don't worry about me.. How are you feeling anyways?" She asked him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:26 pm
Walking alone under my umbrella...User Image

Kanime laid back in the bed and said, "Fine, but will you sit next to me? It's been so quiet and lonely here without you."

Haru's heart suddenly filled with fear, her throat closing up and she squeezed Rath's hand.
Akito.
Akito.

"Y-yes please, I'd like a checkup."

((RUH ROH, AKITO IZ BACK.))

Akito was watching Yuzu as she slept on her bed. After her fit and rage at Rini, she needed a good sleep.
But he felt something in his head lurch.
A small scream, as if a tiny child's. And he blinked, seeing Haru's face.
And then he knew.
User Image...Wishing you would join me.

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:38 pm
((UH OH! OH CRAP THEY ARE BUSTED! =O))

Adell gigged then sat down on his bed next to him. "I'm sorry.." She told him, suddenly sad.

Rath blinked then looked at her. "Are you alright Haru?" He asked as he put a hand on her cheek gently, his eyes filled with worry.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:23 pm

((Hah, I loved your reaction.))

Kanime kissed Adell slightly and said, "I love you. I should be released soon."
He rubbed her hand. "Are you alright, love?"

Haru nodded, sniffing and smiling weakly.
"I'm... Fine. Can we go to the doctor... Please?" She asked, trying to sound normal.

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:34 pm
((Tee hee! =3 Wait so is Akito coming?))

Adell nodded. "Yes Kanime, I'm alright.. I just wish I could've tortured Eric more for what he did to you.." She told him honestly.

Rath raised an eyebrow at her, knowing she was lying. He then let it go. "Alright Haru, come on, let's go get you the check up." He said, getting out of the car and opening the door for her like a gentleman.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:50 pm

Kanime's eyes went wide.
"More? Tortured him more? Adell, you have to be careful, you could've gone to jail!"

Haru nodded, getting out and smiling at him, hobbling into the hospital and asking for a stomach scan for the baby.
The nurse nodded, pointing down the hall and Haru went into the room, laying down on the bed while the doctor hovered something over her stomach.
"This baby seems very healthy... The growth is good.... You seem to already be getting big." The doctor smiled softly at her, nodding and saying, "I'll bring up a report, give me a moment."
He left the room and at that moment, a dark feeling crept into Haru's head.
Akito stepped in the room.

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:53 pm
((Oh snap!))

Rath was in the room with Haru the whole time and when Akito stepped into the room, he stood protectivly in front of Haru. "What are you doing here?" He asked harshly.

Adell shrugged. "All I did mostly was throw him into walls.. If it wasn't for Rath, I could've killed him or at least hurt him serverly.." She muttered.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:09 pm

Haru clutched her stomach protectively, her eyes going wide with panic as the baby started to kick, sensing its mother's fear.

Kanime held Adell to him, kissing her deeply.
"Please don't be so reckless..." He winced sharply.

Akito growled loudly. "I didn't say you could get married, I didn't say you could have children, I didn't say you could do any of this. You disobeyed me. So you have to get rid of all of it."
Akito glared at Haru's ring, at her and then finally, at the baby.

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:24 pm
Rath glared at him. "We aren't asking your permission for any of this. I am not letting you control my life or Haru's any more. And if our baby is a zodiac anime, then I am not letting you control his/her life either. Haru and I are getting married and we are going to have this baby. Nothing you can say or do is going to change that." He told Akito coldly.

Adell pulled away from him then hoped off the hospital bed and turned to him. "Kanime.. You need to rest.. I don't want you to hurt yourself more.." She told him, putting a hand on his cheek lightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:46 pm

Haru clutched herself into a ball, suddenly feeling slightly better at Rath's confidence.
Rath would protect her and their baby. He always had and would.

Kanime's eyes were already drifting shut as he reached out his hand and softly dropped it, his eyes closing as he fell into a restless sleep.

Akito growled loudly, forcing all of his Jade Emperor power down upon Rath, picking up one of the sharp medical tools on the table and bringing it down towards Rath.

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:57 pm
((NOOOOOOOO! EVIL!!!!!))

Rath's eyes widened and he tumbled out of the way of the sharp tool. "Akito! Don't do this here! We are in a public hospital!" He told him angerly.

Adell grinned at the sleeping Kanime and she gently kissed his forehead lightly. "I love you Kanime. You are my heart, my soul.." She whispered to him as she gently carressed his cheek.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:01 pm

Kanime woke up a few hours later to hear the doctor telling Adell that he was to be released when he woke up.

Akito clenched his fists and said, "I don't CARE!"
He then whirled to see Haru and brandished his sharp weapon, bringing it down towards Haru.

Haru saw something sharp come down down down towards her and her eyes widened as she tried to move out of the way without success.

((I AM evil, MWAHAHAHA.))

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:05 pm
((No way!))

Rath's eyes widened. "NO!" He yelled very loudly then before Akito could stab Haru, he tackled him to the ground, taking the sharp object away from him quickly. "Stop this Akito!"

Adell nodded then turned to Kanime. Seeing he was awake, she grinned. "How did you rest? Are you feeling better?" She asked him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:15 pm

"Much..." Kanime smiled, hefting himself up and stretched, yawning lightly. "So the doctor said I could go? Great, I've been waiting to get out of here."
He slipped on some clothes and held Adell's hand as he casually walked out of the hospital and breathed in the fresh, cool air.
"So good to be out," He whispered softly and turned to Adell, kissing her passionately and lovingly.
"Mmm and good to be back with you..." He mumbled, smiling and kissing her again.

Haru gasped loudly, closing her eyes as tears ran down her face. She thought that was it. Akito had destroyed another life.
But no pain came. No cries of sorrow.
She opened her eyes and Akito wasn't there. Neither was Rath.
They were on the ground.
Rath had saved the baby.

Akito had nothing but his hands so he hefted both of them up, shoving Rath against the wall and sticking their faces closely together.
"This isn't over." With that, he turned and left the room.

Seconds later, the doctor came in and said, "Yes your baby is perfectly fine. I believe you said you wish to keep the gender a secret, so we will not tell you, per your request. Have a nice day."
And with that, he left.
Haru clutched her face, crying gently.
"Oh my God, he almost... He almost..." She cried, the tears dripping between her fingers.

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:29 pm
((Whoa.. Long.. >.<))

Adell grinned then giggled a bit and kissed him back deeply. "I'm glad your alright.." She told him and kissed him again.

Rath swelled up in anger at what Akito almost did. He then calmed down and ran to Haru. "Haru, are you okay? Is the baby okay? It's alright now, I wont let him do that again.." He told her as he wrapped an arm around her and gently stood her up on the ground.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff